• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-2′-oxo-PCiPr (MXiPr) Thread

WelI I flushed a lil under 2g of this stuff. I had the original new shoes smell batch and it just gave me the nastiest feeling toxic headache I’ve had from dissos... felt like the poisoned headache I get from a bad hangover... I’ll be trying dmxe next hopefully that’s not as grungy

Jésus man did you try washing it?

I loved the way that batch felt personally but to each there own. That hurts me reading that tho honestly ive been craving this stuff something fierce lately.

I'll tell you what tho, it's stronger than DMXE. If im not mistaken it has the same kind of afterglow. However DMXE comes in more crystallized form and its easier to snort unlike MXiPr. I tried 20-25mg like 5 days ago and the experience was absolutely amazing for about 10 minutes, the drug opened the world to me, but unfortunately i was writing a trip report and came to the realization that over-analyzing the disso high ruins the magic.

Last edited:
In the spirit of the harm reduction, maybe we should be able to disclose which sources are selling heavy impure chemicals to avoid like the plague.

If not directly, at least lets give some tips : "It starts for the letter X and is located in Y, yellow typography logo"

Asking the admins is something like this could be tolerable.

In a different issue, green tea has totally heal my bladder pins. Take it the days you do a disso, especially in medium to high dosages. Metaphysical medicine, guys

In the spirit of the harm reduction, maybe we should be able to disclose which sources are selling heavy impure chemicals to avoid like the plague.

If not directly, at least lets give some tips : "It starts for the letter X and is located in Y, yellow typography logo"

Asking the admins is something like this could be tolerable.

In a different issue, green tea has totally heal my bladder pins. Take it the days you do a disso, especially in medium to high dosages. Metaphysical medicine, guys
Naming sources isn’t appropriate in this forum, even in the name of harm reduction. You can get away with alluding to them sometimes, but it’s a fine line.
Most likely all of this is coming from one main source, a reptile 😉. Then distributed to retail RC vendors.

Thanks for the green tea tip. I’m a pretty heavy dissociative user (right now it’s weekly, it has been daily). I like to use them frequently but in low to medium doses. I also drink green tea almost every day, usually 2 cups, I do this instead of drinking coffee. I have never noticed any of the bladder pain that’s reported. Though those reports are almost entirely for Ketamine.
For I while I thought that the theory was that since RC dissociatives are super portent and require a smaller dosage than ketamine that they were less harmful to your bladder. I don’t know if there is any truth to that theory.

Last edited:
Yeah we can't name sources, Delsyd's post is even borderline but doesn't really mean anything to anyone who doesn't already know something. I get that it is kinda HR, but also we absolutely strictly have to enforce no sourcing or helping people find drugs.

But I can definitely say that all of the MXiPr, MXPr, DMXE and HXE on the market are all from one source and as far as I know, one synth each so far. Various resellers sell them, but it all came from the same place.

I suppose I'm ready to try a full dose of this stuff.
Did a powdery fingerprint dose as an allergy test. Nothing. Ok good.
A different day I wieghed out 15mg and took it in 5 doses oral over an hour and a half. Nothing I can't prove wasn't a placebo.
Yesterday at noon I weighed out 30mg. I took 2/3 of it, and the rest 30 mins later. Also oral.
It took a while but I did notice some undeniable background effects. Hard to call "dissociation" though.
About 7 hours later I weighed out 40mg and took that too. I could feel this during the appropriate come-up window, and it did get a little heady, but that too faded pretty quickly. Never felt off balance, numb, or have problems with speech.
So I guess I'm done playing.
Time to get serious.

Note, I have zero aryl tolerance at the moment. I did a very small dose of 4-MeO-PCP many weeks ago, and 2 small bumps of 2F-DCK at the start of winter.

Last edited:
I did 58mg today followed by another 20mg thirty minutes later. Both doses oral..
This is about what I had originally expected from the 40mg dose I took which leads me to believe this stuff might be up to 50% subjectively less potent than MXE for me.
I felt a mild dissociative disconnect, a little bit of numbing in my face, slightly cold fingertips, and I definitely slurred my speech a little bit, but nothing I couldn't power through by concentrating.
This stuff may be a little more short lived compared to MXE, but I will need to take it further before I can decisively say that.
I finally felt it hinting at what it was capable of, but I have to say I did expect it to be more in my face at this dose.

I have a package of mxipr on the way.
Just a question for those who have tried it.
Would you say mxipr is closer to a ketamine-type substance or a pcp/pce analog.
Thanks!

I have a package of mxipr on the way.
Just a question for those who have tried it.
Would you say mxipr is closer to a ketamine-type substance or a pcp/pce analog.
Thanks!

Its more similar to Methoxetamine or Ketamine.

But has a shorter duration than MXE and diff character, tho it has been a number of years since I've had MXE. It has a different vibe than 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO/HO-PCE and you can deff hole on this stuff if you take enough and in my case mix it with a psychedelic...I find it to be more controllable as far as keeping it togther where with those PCP analogs I have to be careful about how much I have around. I feel like I could be pretty responsible with MXiPr.

Its more similar to Methoxetamine or Ketamine.

Great, that's what I was hoping to hear :)

But has a shorter duration than MXE and diff character, tho it has been a number of years since I've had MXE. It has a different vibe than 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO/HO-PCE and you can deff hole on this stuff if you take enough and in my case mix it with a psychedelic...I find it to be more controllable as far as keeping it togther where with those PCP analogs I have to be careful about how much I have around. I feel like I could be pretty responsible with MXiPr.

I never got the chance to try MXE unfortunately.

What would be a good starting dose for someone with a 'medium' disso tolerance?
Also, is intranasal a good ROA with this stuff?
Thanks!

Hmm
Well I allowed myself to taste this stuff for the first time and I wash shocked at how bad it was. Like if burning rubber could somehow go rancid.

I think I am coming to the conclusion that this stuff has limited use for me.
Today I took 85mg orally, followed by 45mg 20 minutes later, and again another 20 minutes later, and again another 20 minutes later.
I felt a pleasant and bubbly numbing intoxication that I would almost call recreational. I think I could have gone on a hike even.
I honestly thought I would be couch locked and sucked into some good music or a trippy movie or something but I ended up
shoveling snow. Physical activity felt pretty good, but I seriously thought this dose would have me skirting the rabbit hole or at
least incapacitate me to some degree.
I don't think the redoses are worth much with this stuff.
I guess my next test is going to be like 180mg all at once or something. I'm already running out of material to work with.

Hmm
Well I allowed myself to taste this stuff for the first time and I wash shocked at how bad it was. Like if burning rubber could somehow go rancid.

Today I took 85mg orally, followed by 45mg 20 minutes later, and again another 20 minutes later, and again another 20 minutes later.
I felt a pleasant and bubbly numbing intoxication that I would almost call recreational. I think I could have gone on a hike even.
I honestly thought I would be couch locked and sucked into some good music or a trippy movie or something but I ended up
shoveling snow. Physical activity felt pretty good, but I seriously thought this dose would have me skirting the rabbit hole or at
I guess my next test is going to be like 180mg all at once or something. I'm already running out of material to work with.
This is strange and unfortunate. What are your usual go-to doses for other dissociatives like MXPr, DMXE, etc.?

Hmm

Have you tried snorted? I think I read somewhere that this one is not very active orally, and much more potent parenterally, but I can't say from first hand experience. It would be unfortunate though, as I vastly prefer dissos orally, and generally hate snorting stuff. I got some of this but don't know when I'll get around to trying it.

This is strange and unfortunate. What are your usual go-to doses for other dissociatives like MXPr, DMXE, etc.?
I have yet to try the other new "mxe analaogs" thanks to getting screwed over multiple times by the mail this winter.
I used a lot of mxe in the past so that is my benchmark, and I could enjoy anywhere between 50 and 150mg depending on my
mood and how far down the rabbit hole I wanted to go. Other than that my experience with K, 3/4-MeO-PCP, and 2F-DCK is pretty
scattered.
Have you tried snorted? I think I read somewhere that this one is not very active orally, and much more potent parenterally, but I can't say from first hand experience. It would be unfortunate though, as I vastly prefer dissos orally, and generally hate snorting stuff. I got some of this but don't know when I'll get around to trying it.
I have yet to snort it and I have to say that after getting a taste of it yesterday I would be pretty afraid to do so! It was pretty bad.
Aside from that the reason I never could find the sweet spot with Ketamine was because my sinus passage tends to over react to
large amounts of material being introduced. Snorting 150mg of K over like an hour only managed to produce threshold effects
and i'm sure I just wasn't absorbing it.
This may make it sound like I have an idiosyncratic response to dissos but I assure you that is not the case, with K it was just too much
powder to go into my face.

There is still a chance for me to receive MXPr, DMXE and HXE. I am most excited for DMXE because it seems to be the closest structurally to MXE.
Also I have read more reports about it that lead me to believe it could be a bit more powerful than MXiPr.

Well, my package of mxipr arrived earlier this week.

Mt first test was 20 mg intranasal. The stuff indeed has that 'plasticky' smell to it as others have reported.
The stuff didn't burn, but had a bit of a tickly sensation that I don't particularly like, but it goes away soon enough.

I was surprised that with 20 mg nasally, it has a really nice rushy feel. Nice body sensations and a good buzz.
Unfortunately, this rush only lasts a couple of minutes. Then it turns into a kind of a dreamy state which was nice enough, but not as nice as the initial buzz.
The dreamy state has a comfortable, happy vibe to it, although it is not particularly strong.

I added another 20 mg orally after the initial nasal dose. I didn't feel it much and went on to doing a small amount of DCK, 2FDCK, 4-HO-MET.
Then a blast of K which seemed to 'unlock' everything (K seems to unlock a lot of substances for me), and ended up having a really nice buzz for a few hours.

I felt the dreamy after effects the whole next day. In fact it made me feel quite happy throughout the day.
I am finding the anti-depressive effects to be the best out of K, DCK, 2-FDCK, 3-HO-PCP, 3-MEO-PCE so far.

I did 20 mg nasally the next day as well. Same rush that turns into a dreamy state.
Mixed it with a variety of other substances as well and had a great time.
The mxipr seems to mix very well with other dissos/psychs, and the feel of it is apparent even with other substances involved.

Overall, I like mxipr so far and will re-order.
I just wish the 1st rushy stage had more legs to it.
Still nothing compares to good ol' K in my opinion.

I have yet to snort it and I have to say that after getting a taste of it yesterday I would be pretty afraid to do so! It was pretty bad.

Yeah I feel hat way too, the smell is so intense, like burned plastic or something, I find the smell very alarming and it's so strong that before I put it in an amber vial, I had the bag in my drug box, and I could smell it through the closed box down the hall. My buddy has snorted it and said it was smooth and not problematic to snort. But he also said he doesn't find it to smell that much. We have the same batch (we ordered together to save money). I don'[t get how he doesn't think the smell is intense.

Someone on here did an acetone wash and said they only lost like 2%, or maybe 5% or something, and that it pretty much got rid of the smell and the trip was better. So it seems that it's due to an impurity.

Honestly mine doesn't smell too intense to me either. I had to stick my nose all up in the bag to get the smell of new shoes or something.
The taste was a different story. Like rubber vomit. I'm a little surprised that snorting it isn't proving utterly awful for people on here, but
I guess it gives me some glimmer of hope.
Other than that I'm still going to try like 200mg all at once orally and see what happens. This isn't a cost effective dissociative for me,
but I just have to know what its capable of

I have yet to try the other new "mxe analaogs" thanks to getting screwed over multiple times by the mail this winter.
I used a lot of mxe in the past so that is my benchmark, and I could enjoy anywhere between 50 and 150mg depending on my
mood and how far down the rabbit hole I wanted to go. Other than that my experience with K, 3/4-MeO-PCP, and 2F-DCK is pretty
scattered.
Ok, then I would suggest trying it sublingually first and then try insufflation as your last resort.

There is still a chance for me to receive MXPr, DMXE and HXE. I am most excited for DMXE because it seems to be the closest structurally to MXE.
MXPr and DMXE are both really nice in my experience. I don't understand why so many people hated on MXPr when it came out, probably because it was heavily marketed as the next MXE.
From a chemical standpoint MXPr and MXiPr are actually more similar to MXE than DMXE, contrary to what their names might suggest. Changing a 3-methoxy to a 3-methyl substitution is usually a more substantial change than a simple extension of the N-ethyl chain to a propy or isopropyl. Effect-wise DMXE is regarded to be the most similar to MXE though. If I were you I would definitely invest in some DMXE and MXPr (both are fantastic imo) once the prices go down. I was pretty excited about HXE, but the few reports don't sound all too promising.

Also I have read more reports about it that lead me to believe it could be a bit more powerful than MXiPr.
Intranasally MXiPr is definitely more potent than DMXE. I don't know about oral DMXE as I have only insufflated it so far, but I will report back when I decide to do a decent oral dose. :)