View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-2′-oxo-PCiPr (MXiPr) Thread

ecstacylover

Bluelighter
This one has potentially surfaced and it looks extremely intriguing. Very similar structurally to both MXE & MXPr. I ordered some and it has shipped so I'm excited to test it out and compare to the aforementioned. Will send off for analytical confirmation as well.

IUPAC: 2-(isopropylamino)-2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-cyclohexanone hydrochloride

So cool. :) Maybe this one will be closer to MXE than MXPr is. Generally the isopropyl group in psychedelics, at least, imparts unpredictable and unusual variations to the effects

Last edited:
5229959c19a4147fc6c91f44d7db15c8.jpg

God super excited to get my hands on this. Also really wanna track down 3-Cl-PCP that's come on the market recently. So many dissos that have come out lately! (tho very hit or miss so far tbh)

Sounds interesting. If its anything like methoxetamine then it will be s gem. Look forward to reports

3-cl-pcp?. Sounds nice. I guess 3-cl-pce should be a thing too, isn´t?
Halogenated PCM analogues have proven fruitful, the only halogenated PCP analogue I've tried so far was just ok and 3-Cl-PCP may be similar. Halogenated PCE analogues haven't been tried yet but I think it's a promising avenue for development. I would expect a much lower potency though.
And then we have the PCPr and now the PCiPr backbone to build analogues from! The reflex seems to always try a 3-MeO + 2'-Oxo substitution because MXE but I think 3-MeO alone, 3-HO, and 2'-Oxo substitutions should be attempted for all the arylcyclohexylamine bases. I think it would be a good way to find fruitful compounds! Halogenated analogues and halogenated + 2'-Oxo analogues should be tried too (though PCP and perhaps even PCPr and PCiPr may have too much steric hindrance for a 2'-Oxo).

Compounds I would love to see:
2-Br-PCM
2-Br-2'-Oxo-PCM
3-MeO-PCM
3-F-PCM
3-Cl-PCM
3-F-PCE
3-Cl-PCE
3-HO-2'-Oxo-PCE
2-Cl-2'-Oxo-PCE
2-F-2'-Oxo-PCE
3-F-PCPr
3-Cl-PCPr
3-MeO-PCPr
3-HO-PCPr
2'-Oxo-PCPr
3-HO-2'-Oxo-PCPr
2-Cl-2'-Oxo-PCPr
3-F-PCiPr
3-Cl-PCiPr
3-MeO-PCiPr
3-HO-PCiPr
2'-Oxo-PCiPr
3-HO-2'-Oxo-PCiPr
2-Cl-2'-Oxo-PCiPr
3-Br-PCP
2'-Oxo-PCP (?)
2-Cl-2'-Oxo-PCP (???)
3-MeO-2'-Oxo-PCP (????)

I don't know how possible the synthesis of any of these would be or what their stability would be like but its fun to imagine.....

Great post, I think it's so exciting that the ACH dissociatives are becoming seriously explored. The fact that MXE was possible points to there being a lot of great possibilities in this avenue of exploration. There are already some other great ones (DCK, MXPr is quite nice too). MXiPr could be a real winner. Or any of the other possibilities, that you listed and that no one has even thought of so far.

Halogenated PCM analogues have proven fruitful, the only halogenated PCP analogue I've tried so far was just ok and 3-Cl-PCP may be similar. Halogenated PCE analogues haven't been tried yet but I think it's a promising avenue for development. I would expect a much lower potency though.
And then we have the PCPr and now the PCiPr backbone to build analogues from! The reflex seems to always try a 3-MeO + 2'-Oxo substitution because MXE but I think 3-MeO alone, 3-HO, and 2'-Oxo substitutions should be attempted for all the arylcyclohexylamine bases. I think it would be a good way to find fruitful compounds! Halogenated analogues and halogenated + 2'-Oxo analogues should be tried too (though PCP and perhaps even PCPr and PCiPr may have too much steric hindrance for a 2'-Oxo).

Compounds I would love to see
2'-Oxo-PCP (?)
2-Cl-2'-Oxo-PCP (???)
3-MeO-2'-Oxo-PCP (????)

I don't know how possible the synthesis of any of these would be or what their stability would be like but its fun to imagine.....

I've heard the oxo PCP analogues see synthetically inaccessible but I've never gotten a good explanation why.

3-MeO-PCPr did hit the market briefly back in those halcyon days before the UK blanket ban

Plugging MXiPr gives a good rush. The plateau isn't particularly interesting. Did some yesterday but will just give my results of today (all doses were IR administration). Started with 40mg, then 25mg an hour later. At some point I did a shot of 20mg MXiPr and 13mg DPT, which was completely immersive. It felt very amphibian, reptilian when combined with the music I was listening to. I lost track of time and this state persisted for about an hour according to my girlfriend watching tv next to me. At some point later I did another shot of 20mg MXiPr and 10mg of 2C-C which slowly developed into a quite interesting experience involving all of the senses. Going outside I had the impression of being in a lush, tropical landscape (for reference I'm currently in the dreary midwest).

I haven't tried to push to see if a hole is present and I doubt that I will. This stuff seems like it would be a most excellent launching pad for about any psychedelic. Relative to MXE there is much less peripheral action in the body, which is a good thing in my book. In fact, this substance feels quite smooth in the body. I've had a couple very stressful things arise in the past couple of days but the MXiPr has provided a steadfast point of reference. While it may lack the transcendent qualities of MXE, it seems a solid addition to the dissociative lover's armamentarium nonetheless.

Thanks for the report, this is the first I've heard. :) Did you try MXPr? How does it compare to that, if so? One of the things I love about dissos is how they can make amazing launching pads for psychedelics. MXE is still my favorite one (both as a standalone and as a launching pad), but I might acquire some of this to try out how it works in that regard.

I tried MXPr 4 times last year and actually liked it a lot. While I don't think I combined it with anything, I reached a hole on a couple of those occasions.

The MXiPr is definitely more potent with a longer duration relative to MXPr. Actually I would say MXiPr is about equipotent to MXE. MXiPr's come-up has a euphoric rush for the first 30-60 minutes, but then it settled into a strong, sedating dissociation on the plateau which wasn't really interesting or immersive. Once I brought in a touch of psychedelics it was much more interesting/fun and the music enhancement became very pronounced.

Some acute tolerance was in play because yesterday was the second day in a row I tried the MXiPr, plus I used deschloroketamine and nitrous the day before that. I took some NAC this morning for recovery. My plan is to wait a week and then try again with 30mg MXiPR and 20mg of DPT, then an hour or two later to add an MXiPr booster with either some 2C-C or 2C-D.

Will add that I find it rather compulsive, probably enhanced by the rapid come-up, still this one is like MXE in the habituation department for myself.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to get some of this soon. Sounds closer to MXE than MXPr is.