• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-2′-oxo-PCiPr (MXiPr) Thread

Earlier on this page a scent was reported to this batch. It might not be a good idea to inject then.

Well, most drugs have a scent, it doesn't necessarily mean impurities are present. However the MXPr (from the same source, I imagine the same chemist too, but maybe not) clearly had some impurities as evidenced by people doing acetone washes and getting a less wet/smelly product and losing some weight. So I wouldn't count on there not being impurities. Would be nice if someone could get an analysis done.

Earlier on this page a scent was reported to this batch. It might not be a good idea to inject then.

Thanks for the heads up, as great as this is sounding I think I'll maybe leave it a while like the meo-pcp chemicals. 4-meo-pcp was particularly dangerous when it was a scented batch.

Well, most drugs have a scent, it doesn't necessarily mean impurities are present. However the MXPr (from the same source, I imagine the same chemist too, but maybe not) clearly had some impurities as evidenced by people doing acetone washes and getting a less wet/smelly product and losing some weight. So I wouldn't count on there not being impurities. Would be nice if someone could get an analysis done.

I also did an acetone wash on my MXIPr, because of the smell and the light headache I got in my first experiment.
After the washing, the scent went almost completely away and the trips feel cleaner now.
Very little material was lost in the washing, maybe 10-15 mg from 0.5 grams.

Last edited:
the scent I and everyone that has tried concludes is that it smells/tastes of burnt plastic. Taste is much more noticeable than smell, but smell is still pretty defined in character. Trying again, it was impossible to sleep on and had similar semi-manic thought musings as I find myself having with 2f-dck (k gives me this too, but too....rapid?)

What is unfortunate about mxipr is that it doesnt seem that great for "turning up". K and 2f are great for this. Instead, mxipr feels much more like a chill and watch movies ordeal. I am a bit curious how it would do in a mix, for some reason it feels like it could add a really nice sun-behind-clouds type atmosphere, perhaps that could be the better purpose.

Shit this is the time we waited so long, gotta got to order again MXPr and some MXiPr, compare them and why not combine them

Anyone have any thoughts on combining Mxipr with mdma? Ive heard some low rumblings/hypotheses about Mxipr potentially having some serotonin activity.....any scientists that can give some legit info?

There were rumblings of MXE having serotonin activity, too. I used to love combining MDMA and MXE, but you only need like a third of the dose of MDMA, it definitely makes it a lot stronger, and changes it. If you try, be careful and try taking a lot less MDMA.

There were rumblings of MXE having serotonin activity, too. I used to love combining MDMA and MXE, but you only need like a third of the dose of MDMA, it definitely makes it a lot stronger, and changes it. If you try, be careful and try taking a lot less MDMA.
I remember using mxe with benzofurans, especially some mxe + 6apdb (which wasnt that potent on uts own) experiences which gave me super vivid dreamy hole voids and visions, what a nice combo in my memories

Pretty sure MXE will come back. Its just too good to dissapear forever. Some smart chemist will synth 10 pounds, do a social work distributing it and will buy a little mansion with the earnings

Dont know when, but it will

In the meantime, I remember the MXE analisys book by vortech calling to do an association or church to research it legally.

Fucking Vortech, always havig great ideas. Wherever he is now, there must be plenty of MXE available there

Tried mxipr up the ol sniff hole and, I gotta say, it was quite nice. Really got some nitrous sensations to start then peaked into a nice light disso state thst felt warm and familiar. It was quite enchanting. 25mg in one go roughly. I think this is one of those that gets better after the first few times

Had a new experience with the mxipr, this time with some 2f and alcohol. Honestly, was probably a bit of a dumb move as I was feeling quite intoxicated on alcohol alrready, but what was to follow was the most insane disso experience i have had to date. I was on a completely different planet and plane of dimension every few seconds. Incredibly textured and vibrant and colorful, but digitally choppy layered on to waves. It was like the chaotic madness following k+psych at the tail end, exceot rather than being more of things at the edge of your visiom, i was completely engulfed in it. Incredible experience, but i will probably take a break from dissos now. Had a awakening aspect to it one might come to expect from a strong acid trip

This one is a bit like the dissociative version of bungee jumping at high doses. It seems physically safe but holy shit, have a solid trip sitter that has done dissos before

Over all it has helped me, it has made me confront my own mortality and shown me what I want to do in life. I would just highly suggest a trip sitter if you take high doses.

up to 50mg seems rather comfortable quite MXE like

higher doses (for instance 86mg at once first dose) The "hole" is often terrifying, apocalypse, trips through hell type stuff. Also, mobile so please have a trip sitter if you plan on going deep into this one.

I have tried high doses several times in the 70-86mg range and taken approx 150mg-165mg maximum in a night (stepping up to "desired" state) and reaching MXiPr's hole state has generally been a very scary experience. After the peak subsides it has this divine mystical quality though. Could just be my current frame of mind and I have been abstinent from dissociatives for about a year. My tolerance is impossible to really gauge right now I suppose.

Over all, it is certainly worth a try. I have been through many high dose dissociative experiences and this one has truly scared the shit out of me. It has helped me confront my own mortality and left me wanting more however, so it is odd. I reiterate, have a (preferably experienced, sober trip buddy) going deep.

Not for the new or faint of heart.

Last edited:
So, not sure what to think about this one yet. Could the ones that have tested this one do a quick comparison VS MXE in terms of quality, potency and duration?