• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

That is strange. Ketamine is the only dissociative that I have any real experience with (and I have extensive experience with that), but is very ineffective orally. By the sound of it oral seems to be the superior ROA with 3-me-pce anyway so I'll stick to that.

On a sidenote, do you have any experience combining it with LSD?
I don't have experienced that particular combo, but dissociatives and hallucinogens combos never disappointed me when I was looking for a far out trip to the psychedelic hyperspace.

However 3meopce does not have the same immobilizing power as the dissociatives I used in those past combos, so make sure to have a trusted trip sitter to lookout for you.

And if you do try it, please, please, don't be selfish like my younger self and post a report on your experiences.

That is strange. Ketamine is the only dissociative that I have any real experience with (and I have extensive experience with that), but is very ineffective orally. By the sound of it oral seems to be the superior ROA with 3-me-pce anyway so I'll stick to that.

On a sidenote, do you have any experience combining it with LSD?

Yeah, 3-MeO-PCE (and 3-MeO-PCP) combine incredibly well with LSD, they will make the LSD much stronger though, easily more than twice as strong, so be careful. In general, combining dissociatives and psychedelics is profoundly powerful, it seems to work best when you use the disso as a launching pad (ie, you're already on the disso when you tale the psychedelic).

Yeah, 3-MeO-PCE (and 3-MeO-PCP) combine incredibly well with LSD, they will make the LSD much stronger though, easily more than twice as strong, so be careful. In general, combining dissociatives and psychedelics is profoundly powerful, it seems to work best when you use the disso as a launching pad (ie, you're already on the disso when you tale the psychedelic).

Cool, sounds good. I love ketamine combined with all psychs anyway. I know 3-MeO-PCE is quite different but I have high hopes.

3-MeO-PCE combines nicely with tryptamines. I had a very nice time with this one and 5-MEO-MiPT. Wrote a small report.

Read your report and it sounds like a nice combo. Using a low dose of 3-meo-PCE as a launching pad for psych’s seems like a good idea for quelling come up jitters. Daughters are great btw, I listened to Hell Songs obsessively a while back ;)

Hey! I'm looking for more info from people who's used this in lower dosages. I was thinking about trying a kind of lowdose-schedule on this, since I feel it gives me something special therapeutically, another kind of boost than anything else. I usually get a bit overwhelmed by a higher dosage atm, and it messes a bit with my sleep and dopamine-system. So trying smaller doses, a few times a week, would be something of interrest!

What is the experience people have with this? Have you tried it, for longer, and what was the results/side effects?

Low doses are very fun but I don't see the therapeutic value tbh, the 3-MeOs fuck with ones mind in subtle and less subtle ways, I'd never put myself on a 3-MeO-PCE dosing schedule.
This might be less of a factor on very low dosages but the lack of non self involved nuance would for sure come to bite me.

I don't see the therapeutic value tbh, the 3-MeOs fuck with ones mind in subtle and less subtle ways, I'd never put myself on a 3-MeO-PCE dosing schedule.

This.

A dosing schedule for 3-MeO's is really dangerous IMO/IME

I finally tasted 3-meo-pce. At low doses at least, indistinguishable from 3-meo-pcp. Both functional, I can do a lot of complex mind work (developing) under the effect. Not only I dont get lost in the mindspace but get like 4x more productive... It´s even too much productive, as I can take it "to work" or "to solve complex tasks" and Im starting to think that Im cheating.

Question is, if you find your "limitless" pill that works in microdoses (2-3mgs a day, 2-3 days a week)... do you keep that regimen or keep sober way and left it for special ocassions?

Also I have tasted all but the 3-oh-xxx. A quick comparison guide? Which ones you prefer?

At low doses at least, indistinguishable

Over 6 mg they start getting very different. This ones a lot warmer and mellow than the PCP cousin, which feels stimmy and cold in comparison.

As for a dosing regimen, I wouldn't really recommend taking these RC dissos any more frequently than once a week, or biweekly even. If only just because of how little we know about them, how they accumulate in the body, and the potential damage they are doing. I don't think it is far fetched to imagine that constantly taking a compound that literally shuts downs neural pathways through NMDA antagonism could end up leading to some cognitive impairment after extended periods of chronic usage.

Yeah I vastly prefer 3-MeO-PCE to 3-MeO-PCP. It's much warmer and more psychedelic. It reminds me of the stable undercurrent of MXE, but lacks MXE's magic.

No use of 3meopce but I have used 3meopcp and that shit is no joke only say way to dose it is to mix it in alcohol i actually stayed comatosed for 24 straight hours just outta it on doses between 25-35mg doses wich im aware is alot but thats the only way i do drugs is alot lol

The first 6-10 hours or so I was so high it was like I was in a huge khole like I could barely function i played my ps4 the whole time but for those first 6-10 hours I basically stared at the screen thinking I was moving around lol but I nothing was happening I was on the same screen lol my mom came in n was like wtf are you doing lol

All in all id do it agian

I dunno if I would like that.
LSD,Shrooms and DMT seem fine on there own.
Though I have never tried using them as a launch pad I once dropped some dxm and than some acid and I did not really like it.
It made my acid feel dirty and this was not bad acid it was just plain ol lsd

To me dissos and 5ht psychs are just the perfect combo. I love both in microdoses to low/medium doses. If you like heroic dosages then this combo can be too much but in micro to low dosages it turns me in the better versions of myself

So is the consensus that 3meopce and o-pce are serotonin releasing agants or reuptake inhibitors???
I'm asking because I'm curious about the saftey of combining a small dose of 3meopce or o-pce with a light dose of MDMA?
Or is this outright blasphemy in terms of harm reduction?
Any experiences or speculative neuropharmacology about the possible dangers if this combo would be greatly appreciated.
I'm asking this only because Ketamine combines so well with MDMA but I think ketamine has no appreciable affinity for serotonin.

Most tryptamines don't release serotonin, they mimic it and activate certain serotonin receptors. I think AMT might be an exception.

I haven't tried 3-meo-pce, but rather its sister compound 3-meo-pcp, but every time things went bad with that one was when combined with MDMA, so I would avoid serotonin releasers with these compounds regardless of serotonin syndrome.
What were your doses of MDMA and 3meopcp?
I've read that smaller doses of MDMA and mxe were ok...so I was wondering about the same with 3meo-pce abd or o-pce...
I was considering 3mg 3meo-pce and 100mg MDMA a few hours after the 3meo-pce....but only if its relatively safe...I'm the overly cautious type..I dont like to tread the knife so to speak.

Last edited:
3-MeO-PCP (and PCP) can be combined with MDMA, I've done so before. It's not unpleasant, but it's a very strange trip...

I don't think PCP and friends are serotonin releasers, they may be weak reuptake inhibitors but that's not too concerning.

3-MeO-PCP (and PCP) can be combined with MDMA, I've done so before. It's not unpleasant, but it's a very strange trip...

I don't think PCP and friends are serotonin releasers, they may be weak reuptake inhibitors but that's not too concerning.
Sekio...thank you so very much!!!
💖💖💖
You are invaluable here at bluelight....dont know how we'd get by without you!!!
Bless you!!!

If you dont mind me asking...in what sort if manner was it weird??
Weird imagery...thoughts, sensations???
Or just an overall sense of oddness that you couldn't put your finger on exactly...also do you remember your dosages and ROA of MDMA and 3meopcp ?

MXE was to some extend a releaser too, isnt?

It seems like a powerful combo, just go soft and easy with these