• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Can anyone comment on the 3-meo-PCP consistency as of late? White powder or Xstals? Or better yet.. tan?

Last edited:
It’s been a while since I’ve thought about giving 3-meo-pcp another go. A few years ago I recall there were two distinct types In circulation. One was Completely white and the other slightly tannish brown. I for one did not enjoy the white variety as it tended to feel more cold, clinical, and stimulating. The tan one on the other hand felt like a completely different animal. It was warmer, more psychedelic, gentle, and euphoric. Is this still the consensus or am I trippin?
I can't really know for sure, but my 3-MeO-PCE was slightly tanned and the effects fit your description.

i got white 3-meo-pce direct from netherlands and it is hands down one of my favorite rcs. miss it so fucking bad. ready for covid to be over so overseas packages make it to their destination again. it's godly when shot iv.

Last edited:
i got white 3-meo-pce direct from netherlands and it is hands down one of my favorite rcs. miss it so fucking bad. ready for covid to be over so overseas packages make it to their destination again. it's godly when shot iv.

I can't really know for sure, but my 3-MeO-PCE was slightly tanned and the effects fit your description.

I was referring to 3-meo-pcp, but I've heard great things about the pce version. Never got a chance to try it out and can't seem to find it these days, but I can get 3-HO-PCE. Is it a worthy contender for 3-meo-pce?

Yeah, I'm keeping everything domestic these days until shipping isn't immobilized by Covid.

it's not good to seek substitutes. they each have their own game. 3fpcp is a contender. 3hopce is no waste.

^ So you prefer 3fpcp to 3hopce, but that the pce is definitely worth it? Would you say they are equally potent or does 3fpcp require higher dosages?

i don’t remember any of this except 3meopce is the best. i cannot take any dissos because lamotrigine makes them like shooting water.

i also remember o-pcp or something like that made you see crazy colors in you’re brain.

Thinking back of 3-MeO PCP, long after I quit dissociatives, the intense peace of an 8mg oral dose stands out. There literally was Nothing going on, and I say that in the most respectful, meditative way possible - a near rippleless pond of tranquility, and a sole lotus flower in bloom, that was I.

The good kind of Nothingness.

Its odd. I loved 3-meo-pcp, but I always had issues with consistency between batches. IME I seemed to have the best experiences with the slightly tan synths. Like you so elegantly stated 3meo possessed zen like properties and which would put me in these states of peaceful contemplation and ataraxia. I've been pretty much clean for the past 3 years and I rarely find myself thinking about opiates, sedatives, and stimulants, but there is something about dissociatives that causes me to reflect on the remarkable and mystical experiences they provided me. They'll always have a special place in my psyche.

what is it about the tan substances being better than white? :D i remember distinctly with MDPV which was tan and much more effective than the white stuff. never got to the bottom of it mind :D

Ah MDPV. Now that you mention it I also recall the different batches of MDPV and more often than not the tan was usually better, but in the world of RC's no one will ever know. Thats actually another drug I find myself grieving over from time to time for some twisted reason. I can still taste and smell the vapor to this very day. It turned me into a compulsive bottomless monster and yet I miss it like a lost love one.

LOL, I remember when MDPV was first released in a small batch, it was being touted as a smart drug... "don't take more than 5mg at once". I didn't care for it as I would snort it, and found it to be too edgy for a "smart drug". Then a bit later people started realizing you could go totally ham on it. I never went there myself, I tried it a few times at 5mg-10mg and gave up on it, never ordered more.

I hated MDPV the first 4-5 times I tried it. I felt like I was having heart palpitations, my anxiety/paranoia were through the roof, and I was so scattered brain I couldn't communicate. I could have just left it at that like rational human being , but I had to try it once more. You know I've noticed with some drugs you need a tolerance or some minor exposure before you can enjoy them and oddly enough when I ordered more and gave it a go it turned into a completely different drug. It went from anxiogenic to anxiolytic and euphoric. I was calm and yet ready to take the world on, but then you end up staying in your room taking a hit every 5 minutes. It's compulsive nature was worse than crack. Good times.

Yeah, MXE was like that for me, the first handful of times I didn't like it, found it offputting and dysphoric. Then one time it clicked and became utter magic.

Exactly, I was the same way with all dissociatives. They just left me confused, disoriented, and uneasy, but once you acquire the taste it changes the game. MDPV is a useless drug, but MXE was so unique and magical. That's one substance I will miss forever. Perhaps something better will be developed down the road, but until then R.I.P.

Hi everyone,

I didn't post about this stuff for 7 years or so. I was surprised to find was active in thread's Part 2. That was a damn long time ago!

I decide get this again and it's an excellent compound. Amazing even at low dosages,
for a fellow that has permanent NMDA antagonists tolerance is way more active than expected.
This is stuff is dangerously seductive. I will write a review comparing with 3-Chloro-PCP.

Stay safe. See ya!

Last edited:
This substance is a pretty interesting one and it seems it doesn't follow linear RoA / dosage curve of other dissos. I've tried it 4 times in the last 3-4 weeks. i've also done about 5 light doses (10-23mg) of DCK / DMXE so there's probably some cross-tolerance, but considering i practically barely used dissos before this i don't even have a tolerance.

- 1st time i tried it was an "allergy test" by scraping the walls of baggie with my finger and licking it. There's was a tiny amount - probably 1-2mg (still subjective). i wasn't prepared for any effects, but they came after 1-2 hours. At first i was a bit worried there was some slight respiratory depression (which sounds dumb because its a disso) - however by the 2nd time i tried this drug i noticed it was just a weird feeling in the upper stomach / diaphragm. is this known as gut rot? It was still the nicest experience with this drug. It could have been placebo considering i was excited about hypomania and focused all my thoughts / positive feelings towards that, but music actually sounded amazing. My soul felt like it was dancing deep inside, but not in emphatogen / psychedelic kind of way where you feel deeper emotions and music moves your heart - this was actually just positive feelings, energy and euphoria not entactogenic. I also noticed my libido was stronger and erection harder. It strangely reminded me of the first few times i took phenibut in larger dosages (2-3.5gr) and retrospectively looking that was definitely hypomania - the sheer enthusiasm, incredibly energetic and outgoing, euphoric, confident, grinning etc. - music definitely amplified and strengthened it further. No stimulant has ever made me energetic like hypomania did. Those were probably one of my best moments on drugs.

- 2nd time was 3 days later. I did the same thing, except a little bit more powder was stuck on my finger and i thought it was probably 2-3mg, but no more than 4mg. That was a mistake, because the high was completely different. It maybe interacted with 25mg doxylamine from yesterday - as doxylamine has incredibly long legs for me. At about T0:25 i experienced strange / slightly uncomfortable sensation in my upper stomach which is probably the same thing that happened before. After 10 minutes that feeling largely dissipated. At T1:30 i felt some classic dissociation. 15min later i was washing my hands and it felt different, like something was off. At T2:20 i was very fucked up, but still somewhat clear-headed which actually made it worse. It wasn't warm dissociation of DXM / DCK, instead it was very cold, clinical and uncomfortable, but there was no anxiety or worry present. It also felt slightly physically numbing. This shit HAS to be properly measured and not eyeballed. Music didn't sound any better than usual, certainly far away from what I've experienced the first time. TV was not entertaining either and libido was even decreased.

- 6 days later i prepared solution for volumetric dosing - 40ml of 70% ethanol mixed with 80mg of the drug = 2mg/ml & 1mL syringe. Interestingly enough i felt some come-up anxiety at T0:50 like i took a serotonergic stimulant. I felt a bit lighter and colors looked brighter. This time there was no uncomfortable feeling in my stomach (beside anxiety), probably because it was mixed in the solution. At T1:30 i felt nice and physical comfort of dissos. Then i felt something which made me hopeful again - you know how some drugs cause you to have this uncomfortable feeling like anxiety that hasn't manifested itself yet? It was like that except the feelings were positive: good mood, happiness and euphoria which actually felt buried "underneath" me but could not manifest and i didn't know how to trigger them. Later at night when i came home from work i realized i haven't been thinking about negative things and bad memories - and that was much later when the effects wore off.

- 4 days after that i carefully measured 4mg for insufflation. I cleaned my nose twice with nasal solution and gently sniffed it trough a straw. It didn't feel bad, but after about 5 minutes when it probably started dissolving it irritated my nasal mucosa and dried out my nose. And that was only ~4mgs. At T0:25 i got a lot more comfy. Cognitive effects came on at about T0:43 and i immediately noticed how bright everything became, like my lights got stronger somehow and there was strong dissociative headspace creeping in - but it almost completely went away after ~10 minutes. My head got considerably warmer and that lasted for hours, but my heartrate was completely normal. It wasn't bad, but oral dosage felt nicer it sense of cognitive well-being. I do like that there was no dissociation as i want this to be hypomanic drug. In the evening i once again realized i'm not ruminating on negative thoughts like i usually do. Interestingly nasal route did not constrict my pupils. Oral dosing of 3-meo-pcp/DMXE/DCK always does that. I wonder how does it metabolize depending on RoA.

So i guess my main question is how can i increase hypomania from this drug? I've been reading the forums and plenty of people say you have to do in consecutive days, but i'm not fond of taking drugs on daily basis just so i could experience a couple of days of "good high". I want it to be useful on-need basis. Is redosing multiple times in a single day perhaps better than taking it 1x day for the entire week or more?

Last edited:
Just ordered half a g. It’s been quite a while since I’ve experimented with this one. The last batch I got years ago was a bit disappointing. It was lacking that subtle warm euphoria and instead felt cold, clinical, and sharp around the edges.

I’ve been dabbling with ketamine the past couple of months, but I’m looking for something that’s more functional and longer lasting. Ketamine tolerance tends to build so rapidly. The magic dissipates just as fast and I’m not keen on insufflating such copious amounts of powder.

Last edited:
Just ordered half a g. It’s been quite a while since I’ve experimented with this one. The last batch I got years ago was a bit disappointing. It was lacking that subtle warm euphoria and instead felt cold, clinical, and sharp around the edges.

I’ve been dabbling with ketamine the past couple of months, but I’m looking for something that’s more functional and longer lasting. Ketamine tolerance tends to build so rapidly. The magic dissipates just as fast and I’m not keen on insufflating such copious amounts of powder.

Nice to see someone bump this thread. Be careful bro, everytime I ordered a gram or a half I ended up being manic as fuck and eventually psychotic.

I’m anticipating an update once you’re able to delve into some systematic research ;p

-taboo