• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Hello old friends, I have been snooping on here for near the start of the site (well i don't know when It started but I know I was on forums back 20 years ago.. IRC and forums.. no stupid facebook or myspace crap..) Anyways now I feel old. I am an opioid user (chronic back pain my whole life, so I have had every type of pain killer made, very few have I not had) anyways I got cancer when i was 30ish and well, now I am trying new chemicals to help with pain old and new (neuropathy has me disabled now, brought on by my spine issues and chemo).. So anyways I quit opioids when I was 21 (well most all, suboxone is the only one in my life now.. its better than all the other shit.. or so I feel.. I have kept my dose the same for 14 years, where as oxycodone it went up from 10mg a day to 1000mg a day within 2 years).
I found LSD to help me thru a ton of mental issues that lead me to a bad place, I am better now and respect chemicals and am very careful on how I use and test things. SO after having fun with CL-pcp and HO-pcp and some others I found some 3-MeO-PCP, I have been freaked out by the reviews on it. So its sat around until tonight, its the 4th of july (or was) and I figured what the hell I am in a good mood and stable so lets give this a go.. My father in law passed a few months back. He was a cop and looking thru his things I found a BUNCH of test kits (I know his energy wanted me to find them, it was in a horded house in an odd spot. I found a bag of these boxes of test kits.. saved me 50$ *I was going to order my own kit but medical bills have kept me away from doing so*)
Anyways i got my half gram of MeO and poped it in the tube and broke the 2 chemicals (reagents) and it told me right away that it is indeed clean PCP (pics below).
I have a vape coils for DMT, and I had a new coil so I used it for PCP (I have always taken pcp by sublingually, I LOVE CL-PCP, but with the MeO I wanted to test smoking this for the reason that its such a small dose, and yes I do have a microgram scale (its not some 40$ cheap one, oh no.. chemo chemicals killed me *white blood cell count went to nothing, I coded, some how I am alive today, a blood transfusion is the only reason.. so go.. give blood please!* so I did spend the money to have proper equipment as I don't fear death, but I would rather enjoy my energy in this form for until its time for it to change. )
So yes, I am feeling nice and warm, neuropathy pain is down to a 3, when its an 8+ normally. Back pain is eh there but not bad. I have been doing too much ketamine lately (80MG of pure K puts me into an OK space but my head is scattered to enjoy the pain relief.. this seems nice, I can type, and too much at that! (sorry)).
All things said, this isn't bad, nor is it scary as some make it out to be, I smoked 8MG total, waited an hour, than 35mins ago I did 6MG mixed with .5ML of water sublingually.
OK so I have looked over this post, and tried to correct it (I suck a writing) but maybe the way this is wrote will show how its altering my head space, I notice it, I wont change the post due to this. I will come back and review it once it has cleared my system :) .. This took me over an hour to type out neuropathy pain is still very tolerable but I don't think this will be useful in daily life, and doesn't seem as fun as ketamine, I did take 2MG of GHB (1MG per ML) earlier along with 2MG alprazolam to help with anxiety, which my normal meds are this, 1MG xanax 3x a day, 8MG suboxone 2x a day (I only take it once a day so 8mg a day not 16mg) and Cymbalta 30MG once a day (This is a "hold me over" until I could get my medical tests done *MRI, neruo shock tests etc..* which are DONE! now I go to my Neurologist this week! its been 3 long months, hopefully their data along with my research can help myself and others.)

10mg definitely won't be too strong. Personally I usually use less but I prefer the light, stimulating, hypomanic qualities of 3-MeO-PCP, and not the heavier dissociating qualities. I find it a bit stronger/heavier by weight orally than it is nasally.

Yeah 10mg proved to be underwhelming. I added 5mg more and that seemed to do the trick. It’s been so long since I’ve used this substance but once the effects took hold it was like meeting an old friend. I enjoy the gentle dissociation accompanied by minor mental/physical stimulation. My mini workout went by like a breeze and I’m still feeling good hours later.

Last edited:
This substance in conjunction with lyrica is beautiful. 20mg of 3-m-pcp and 450mg induced a state of pure bliss. Sometimes 3-m-pcp can be a little rough around the edges in terms of stimulation and hypersensitivity, but the addition of lyrica completely obliterates those side effects. Their synergy increased the euphoria of both substances. I felt as if I were wrapped in a warm blanket and was simultaneously energized and relaxed at the same time. The only issue I encountered was that I had some trouble sleeping, so I ended up playing Resident Evil Village until 4 am. Slaying fungi infected zombies on 3-m-pcp was a blast. I felt so immersed within that world. It was awesome.

It's been a 4 year journey but I can use my right leg again! I found what finally took away my disabling neuropathy pain. I knew it was going to be in S isomer ketamine (lab tested) sugar. All I could drum up was iv use and inhalation use the inhalation just didn't do it and I knew IV wasn't a solution nor a path I wanted to go down, so I started injecting into my leg muscles (right back thigh leg.. 24/7 pain of a red hot knife just stuck.. I still have bad pins and needles on my feet but that's livable), once I hit 150mg and waking up from a hell of a life changing k hole I found my pain is almost gone and I haven't fallen over yet ( I used to fall or almost fall daily due to my leg just giving out) I'm still in disbelief.. I made a promise to myself when I was 21 that I'd never get back on opioids long term so that has not been an option that's what led me to the ketamine. One shot is lasting me upwards of 4 days.. now my dilemma is lack of money and trying to prove that this has worked to my neurologist.. I'm just a guy in remission (or was, last week my blood work came back with bad levels and I'm anemic now which I have never been. So now I have to get a CT scan and more blood work done and they're not taking my port out but I'm not going to let that get me down not after this progress) I don't know how to write a paper on my experience and I have not seen any papers on using ketamine in the way I have. Last night I actually got (was able to) to dance at an awesome break beat event near me. I'm an old school raver and it's been 4 years of not being able to go out because of the pain.. if anyone has any information similar to what I've done I would greatly appreciate it or if anyone has any resources for harm reduction or a way to be prescribed ketamine please let me know this has changed my life. My email is [email protected]
It's all encrypted so anything sent to me will be completely anonymous if you'd like and I will destroy any emails if you would so like. I just want this quality of life to continue because I have not felt this good as far as pain-free in my entire life honestly.
Thank you all in advance.
Peace love unity RESPECT 🙂💓
-Masta-

It's all encrypted so anything sent to me will be completely anonymous if you'd like and I will destroy any emails if you would so like.

I'm glad to hear about your success.

And, FYI, only emails sent to protonmail email addresses from other protonmail email addresses are encrypted. If you want encrypted email messages, use of PGP is required. And, still, there will be records of which addresses contacted which addresses. Email is an inherently insecure protocol.

It seems I've finally gotten my hands on some more 3meopcp. It has been quite a while, but it is still one of my all time favorite substances.

I have had some bad experiences with it, but I totally plan to tread lightly.

Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes. T minus 38 minutes till I get off work AND blast offfffffff!!!!

I just tried 6-7mg snorted for the very first time and tbh I was kinda meh.

It was just really cold and lacked euphoria or warmth. It wasn't at all stimulating for me, in fact it sat my ass down and kinda make the room spin a little while everything went numb. It was really stoning and inebrieating. I just stared at the wall for at 30 or so minutes of the experience.

I was kinda tired and hadn't eaten in a while but I was expecting something way more stimulating that would make me wanna get up and do stuff.

I find *PCP analogs to be the same, although they can still have their use, just not as recreational. Have you tried *PCE analog or DMXE or more holey dissos like MXPR/MXiPR/DCK?

I found 3meo-pcp to be a bit dark but all in all a useful substance. Dck is my goto substance especially for combinations though. Are there big differences between 3meo-pcp and 3meo-pce? I heard 3meo-pce is a bit stronger.

I find *PCP analogs to be the same, although they can still have their use, just not as recreational. Have you tried *PCE analog or DMXE or more holey dissos like MXPR/MXiPR/DCK?
DXM through a few high 3rd plateau experiences is it. I'd say my 6-7mg 3-meo-pcp was like a high 2nd plateau dxm 'trip'. Like on the verge of breaking through to pyschedelia but not quite there but never having taking 3-meo further I'm not sure if that's what actually happens.

If you like DXM, you should try hole-dissos i mentioned. They're the best dissos i've tried.

I just tried 6-7mg snorted for the very first time and tbh I was kinda meh.

It was just really cold and lacked euphoria or warmth. It wasn't at all stimulating for me, in fact it sat my ass down and kinda make the room spin a little while everything went numb. It was really stoning and inebrieating. I just stared at the wall for at 30 or so minutes of the experience.

I was kinda tired and hadn't eaten in a while but I was expecting something way more stimulating that would make me wanna get up and do stuff.
The way to get the effects you are looking for is with repeated low doses. Try 2-4mg and then redose with the same amount an hour later. Repeat as necessary.

The way to get the effects you are looking for is with repeated low doses. Try 2-4mg and then redose with the same amount an hour later. Repeat as necessary.
How does oral compare?

Is light drinking a terrible idea for this one.

BTW, I'm giving it a another shot like you say, I just snorted 3-4 a couple minutes ago.

I noticed w/ DXM there was a big difference between taking a few capsules every few minutes vs slamming syrup. My understanding there is it had to do w/ metabolism of dxm-dxo but I see this strategy with k and -logues and now this one... me thinks something else might be going on.

Last edited:
Okay... Spreading doses out does make it so that I'm not just fucked up.
However it doesn't really add euphoria or recreational value for me. It sure does add to the mindfuck.

At least this night, I found the best value in this one by taking 2-4mg bumps every 5-15min at least until I felt like I wouldn't be able to handle it anymore

This is it's own thing JESUS!

It was hellah uncomfortable and took me places in my mind I DID NOT WANT TO GO! But that's not necessarily bad. And at no point did I feel out of control or like I was going to do something stupid. It just kind of took all my memories right in my face and really showed me how they made me what I am today.

There's going to be a lot of integration work after this.

OOF!!!

I feel like a more whole less repressed self after having seen myself. I'll see where integration work takes me. I just wanted to make a night in nicer LOL I don't think this is the one for that but it has it's value to me.

Last edited:
Okay... Spreading doses out does make it so that I'm not just fucked up.
However it doesn't really add euphoria or recreational value for me. It sure does add to the mindfuck.

At least this night, I found the best value in this one by taking 2-4mg bumps every 5-15min at least until I felt like I wouldn't be able to handle it anymore

This is it's own thing JESUS!

It was hellah uncomfortable and took me places in my mind I DID NOT WANT TO GO! But that's not necessarily bad. And at no point did I feel out of control or like I was going to do something stupid. It just kind of took all my memories right in my face and really showed me how they made me what I am today.

There's going to be a lot of integration work after this.

OOF!!!

I feel like a more whole less repressed self after having seen myself. I'll see where integration work takes me. I just wanted to make a night in nicer LOL I don't think this is the one for that but it has it's value to me.
Yeah, pretty much nobody I've ever shared this stuff with liked it, aside from myself. But I'm probably the most eclectic psychonaut out of all of them. My gf had a pretty bad experience with it when she tried it, and I really didn't give her much.

I've decided that I simply can't do this substance or the ones like it. If I have too much I always get carried away, start dosing daily and regularly, and it blows up my life every single time. No thanks.