View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a lot of this stuff around for a few reasons (first stocked up when it was cheap since i appreciated it, then got even more for free), but I simply will not take it because I am also on pregabalin and I really don't feel like first discontinuing that, waiting for it to leave my system, then taking 3-MeO-PCP and waiting another long ass time for that to clear...

Pregabalin acts indirectly on glutamate, attenuating its effects which might be potentiated by NMDA antagonism. But there could be a whole nother reason for the weird interaction. I already suspected so before I ever tried any dissociative with pregabalin but both R-ketamine and MXE were unusually debilitating when I cautiously tried those some time ago.
3-MeO-PCP is clearly tricky in itself, and I definitely wouldn't dare potentiating it in any way.

Sorry to hear about what happened, sekio... glad there was no true trainwreck as a consequence, if you know what I mean (glad you are / will be okay). Do you recall how much you stacked? And did you combine it, even if it is just a beer etc?

for what its worth -- i enjoyed combining DXM and pregabalin. combining a sodium channel blocker and a calcium channel blocker like that sure doesn't leave meany pathways for your nerves to signal through, though. and DXM is the only dissociative i've combined with pregabalin.

this is potentially pretty anti-harm reduction, but i feel like pregabalin might decrease the urge to get up and walk around on 3-MeO-PCP. of course, it could go the other way too, though.

^The only time I really feel the need to redose is when I've used more than 20mgs. Anything below that leaves me content and makes for a good night. I always end up blacking out on higher doses by redosing myself into oblivion

If I got to the point of amnesia, I'm not sure I could function enough to redose.

my bad experiences were pretty much all due to excessive redosing.

^ This sums it up but I think the valid point sekio brought up is that this stuff builds up in your system over days of use so if you're using high doses every day for a certain period you risk the same issues as with heavy redosing. Just got to be careful and know what you're doing :)

I personally found this best around ~10mg sublingual in a single dose for what it's worth.

Also it might strike people as a little obvious but the more stimulating dissociatives are best avoided at times of heavy stress and mental anguish, because that's when they lend themselves to unpleasant experiences. The difference in your level of control over yourself even at the same dose when you're feeling happy and good about yourself vs. when you're feeling stressed on the likes of 3-MeO-PCP, Diphenidine, etc is huge.

Yes but don't forget the combination of it building up in your system and people also using other drugs, some of which can be potentiating directly or via occupation of enzymes needed for metabolism. So I wouldn't say it just boils down to dosage and redosage but also to the self-control and patience involved in letting other substances clear your system.

Other than that I agree with you: I found it doable to take doses like the 10 mg you mentioned, although I used it in incriments via I.M. and also I remembered the risks every time I got enthousiastic. Still, I've felt how it is to approach the kneebend in the dose-response curve where mania and other things lurk around the corner. I'd recommend to never be glib about stuff like this, but also I like plain avoiding it to protect myself.

What an amazing time tonight on this stuff. So gentle yet so powerful.

Hey everyone, I just received 50mg of this to try and I've been trying to keep up on the research since I first noticed it about 4 years ago, however, anecdotal evidence from my friend who I trust greatly seems to indicate a possible 20-24 hour total experience. He received it from a lab which he has been going through for a long time and I've tried other chems from the vendor also and they were always legitimate. Everything I've heard about this though makes it seem like it shouldn't be longer than a 6-8 hour experience total. Can anyone shed some light on this please? Are there any dissociatives out there that do last 20+hrs or could it just be him taking higher dosages than anyone should probably ever take? I just want to know what I'm getting into, maybe he's confusing after-effects with actual peak drug effects? He also said the half-life was very long and I haven't found any pharmacokinetic information on it. Thanks for any help :)

EDIT: Also, the active dosage range that he has used it at is consistent with this chemical. He told me 5-10mg, don't go over 10mg. He has gone well over though, which leads me to believe that may be the reason his conclusions on duration may be way off from what I should normally expect.

sounds to me like your hunch is probably correct. his long reported duration is likely due to larger doses.

Thanks nightwatch...I wanted to try it one night but when he told me that i wasn't sure I wanted to try it at all! Are there any dissociatives that last that long? I've never heard of any

Thanks nightwatch...I wanted to try it one night but when he told me that i wasn't sure I wanted to try it at all! Are there any dissociatives that last that long? I've never heard of any
Last time I took delsym (which is a time released dxm)---for a legitimate cough, not even at a full recreational dosage---I was stumbling around drunkenly, had no ability to concentrate or remember anything, and experienced mild auditory hallucinations, for a total of two and a half days, give or take. Any time I take the minimum recommended dosage of dxm at night for a cough, I feel drunk for several hours the next morning.

I'm fairly certain I'm cyp2d6 deficient--meaning i metabolize dxm into dxo far too slowly. I also suspect that I'm pseudo-cholinesterase deficient (my mom is). I don't know if either of these things are sufficient to explain my reaction to dxm, but I bring it up to suggest that your buddy just might be metabolizing it differently from the average blue-lighter.

That's an interesting point, thanks for the insight. Every other dissociative we've taken he's been within the normal duration, but this is the first time he's taken a PCP analog, I don't know if those metabolize differently, or if Ketamine or Methoxetamine metabolize the same as DXM also while the PCPs may not. That's a good idea, I'll look into that. Thanks for that interestingFact ;)

Last time I took delsym (which is a time released dxm)---for a legitimate cough, not even at a full recreational dosage---I was stumbling around drunkenly, had no ability to concentrate or remember anything, and experienced mild auditory hallucinations, for a total of two and a half days, give or take. Any time I take the minimum recommended dosage of dxm at night for a cough, I feel drunk for several hours the next morning.

I'm fairly certain I'm cyp2d6 deficient--meaning i metabolize dxm into dxo far too slowly. I also suspect that I'm pseudo-cholinesterase deficient (my mom is). I don't know if either of these things are sufficient to explain my reaction to dxm, but I bring it up to suggest that your buddy just might be metabolizing it differently from the average blue-lighter.

I used to be like that too. When I was much younger I took Coricidin a total of 10 times over the course of a year and a half... the last time was a horrible trip after which I felt mentally impaired for at least 6 months. For years after that, whenever I took a recommended 30mg dose of DXM in cough syrup, for a cough, I would become braindead and zombie-like for at least a whole day if not longer. The first time it took me by surprise and I failed my math quiz the next morning with a score of 0 (blank paper, I literally couldn't think). I took some for a cough because I was really sick and needed relief, recently, and it affected me normally, that is, I felt a bit sedated and didn't cough as much but I felt fine. I thought I might be enzyme deficient but I think in my case it was due to abuse previously.

i really miss 3-MeO-PCP. it was at times pretty bad to me but at times very good to me. i've been pondering ordering more but idk if it would be good for me overall...

Hard to say. I used to abuse the shit out of psychedelics, and I took a good 3 year break (except a couple of trips at special times in there) and now I have psychedelics again and don't abuse them. Then again, I will never have opiates again. It's possible it's been long enough that your behavior with 3-MeO-PCP would be able to be changed, but it's also possible you'll just do the same thing again. I'd say give it some more time personally.

my life situation is totally different now. when i was using too much 3-MeO it was the middle of the coldest winter in michigan in recent history, and i was unemployed. stuck inside due to below 0 temperatures outside, no money, and a gram of 3-MeO-PCP. hard to resist temptation then. =p

i used to also have compulsion issues with MXE, but like i've said in the PD social recently i'm doing pretty well on not compulsively dosing the 2 gram bag of MXE i have now. having a full time job helps immensely.

but yeah i probably should wait a bit i suppose. i'm about to start up college in addition to my job, and i shouldn't risk potentially messing that up.

i really miss 3-MeO-PCP. it was at times pretty bad to me but at times very good to me. i've been pondering ordering more but idk if it would be good for me overall...

Were you taking low doses, or pushing this stuff to the edge? If you can dose responsibly (sub 10 mg) and not keep redosing into oblivion I'd say go for it. If you binged and found it moreish, I'd pass.

^ This sums it up but I think the valid point sekio brought up is that this stuff builds up in your system over days of use so if you're using high doses every day for a certain period you risk the same issues as with heavy redosing. Just got to be careful and know what you're doing :)

I personally found this best around ~10mg sublingual in a single dose for what it's worth.

Also it might strike people as a little obvious but the more stimulating dissociatives are best avoided at times of heavy stress and mental anguish, because that's when they lend themselves to unpleasant experiences. The difference in your level of control over yourself even at the same dose when you're feeling happy and good about yourself vs. when you're feeling stressed on the likes of 3-MeO-PCP, Diphenidine, etc is huge.

Does it not taste awful? I'm not sure I have tasted it. I've been doing a little less than that, except for a few times when I pushed it into crazy. I swear, I have enough brainpower to turn on TV shows, but then I CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FRAMES, like everything starts to skip and move in slow motion, time slows down. Pretty nuts.

Anyone else find that cannabis potentiates this stuff times 1000x? Two times I have been pretty damn functional and with it, and smoked a bowl with a friend after not smoking cannabis for awhile, and all of the sudden everything changes. It's completely different than either drug by themselves, even 3meo in high doses. I can single out every single sensation, and purely focus on one thing. It's a bizarrely pleasant feeling unlike anything else I've ever experienced.

It doesn't taste good, but it's one I can just dump under my tongue and swallow with a sip of water without gagging. Far preferable to tryptamines in my experience.

As far as I can tell, cannabis dramatically potentiates all dissociatives.

I finally had an amazing experience with this stuff, along with finally understanding and knowing why it is so important to be cautious when working with it. Working on a full write up.

3-MeO-PCP definitely is something which i'd never associate with good taste, of course not...

Honestly, if i want something "nutty" i prefer a proper meal instead of a lovely but also exceptionally vile tasting chemical as this one oh-so-much is - even though it has kinda funny, interesting flavor to it =D

Whatever and this being said, the even more (or at least on par with this one) pleasing, i.e. the akin, and high potency MXE'esque 3-MeO-PCE - in short: the non-ketone version of Methoxetamine, which is unfortunately and afaik completely vanished and put off the RC-Market (since it was a Custom Synth for what i know), which is a goddamn shame - had a even more funny kinda taste, just as it's effects were so weird and freaky while being unique and lovely at the same time!

Lucky me and the other few ppl who could score some before it disappeared :p ;) It's such a gem of a chemical, a treasure trove filled with lots of funky, fuckin' weird things... this is not angel dust, it's meteor dust =D 8o and one of those very few Research Chemicals, that i like so much, that it's simply put and without me being hyperbole, something capable of doing things far beyond my wildest expectations!

But hey, those compounds, i.e. MXE, 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE, the third one closing the triangle, are per se more and beyond what one could point out in words, expect, sometimes even tolerate - but even though being weird as fuck, something i'd like to always come back to!

Last edited:
If you think it's not available, you're looking wrong lol. I can put it into words, hypomanic and then at higher doses depersonalization, derealization, and a real mind fuck that can be fun (sometimes).

I re-read your post, maybe you're talking about another chemical? PCE? Unfamiliar with it.

Yeah 3-MeO-PCE is what he was talking about, it's related (obviously) but not the same. I have heard wonderful things about it, a number of people say they like it better than 3-MeO-PCP but it doesn't seem to be so readily available for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.