View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MXE + 3-MeO-PCP combined = possibility of either utter bliss or a nervous breakdown... or both, at the same time, which happened to me this week.

You too, huh? My experience of that was around two years back now, I think. It didn't scare me off doing that combo again - because it's up near the top of best experiences I've ever had - but it was a hard earned lesson about how 3-PCP needs respect and is not forgiving compared to MXE.

If you get the dose just right, and it has to be taken all at once because re-dosing is ill advised with 3-MeO-PCP, then it can be utterly amazing. I can't think of another drug or combo that produced such complete euphoria. In fact, aside from those few experiences of the two combined, I can't say I've experienced intense euphoria like that before. No stims have come close. Psychedelics have come close, maybe rivalled it even, but that was high dose experiences of mushrooms and that's never been a "free ride" in my experience - lots and lots of ups and downs and mentally very draining.

short answer is take vitamin B12 and conezyme Q10 supplements (and of course make sure to generally eat well and stay well hydrated). for the long answer, read my latest post in the social thread.
Holy shit, thanks for the tip! I think I have experienced exactly what was described, but somehow didn't connect it with my NMDA antagonist use, even thought it sounds really stupid not to.

It's funny how dissociatives make you feel like a genius and a retard at the same time and it makes sense in the realm of butt-plugging little maniacs.

As for my "breakdown" or whatever it was and still is to some extent, it was both horrifying and very interesting. It had been going on for a while and I decided to take a walk outside and maybe visit the store. That's when I realised I was starting to enter something and my biggest fear was that I might not come back this time. Occasionally I somehow managed to maintain the analytical mindset of 3-MeO-PCP and stepping out of my mind to observe myself, "yikes, is this guy finally entering a psychosis, after all that messing around with these compounds with no respect to them, well it was about time! ... do I need to call the ambulance, am I going actually mad, is that what this feels like? how amazing!" etc.

Even after that I took MORE 3-MeO-PCP later that night and cried for four hours or something. Good times... :\

Also mr thenightwatch, I forgot to thank you for an EXCELLENT post you made here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ead-Part-2?p=12135446&viewfull=1#post12135446

Thank you, sir! Exactly my thoughts and experiences about the positive effects of 3-MeO-PCP, but you have put them out in a more coherent way than I could have.

Last edited:
copying those social thread posts i mentioned, now that i'm on my computer instead of my phone --

coenzyme Q10 and vitamin B12 are both excellent for dissociative hangovers. dissociatives deplete your body's supply of B12. with CoQ10 i am unsure of the exact mechanism, but dissociatives cause a small degree of rhabdomyolysis (fancy term for muscle atrophy), and CoQ10 combats rhabdomyolysis.

both should be available in the supplement aisle of your local supermarket. B12 is cheap (i like the sublingually dissolving B12 tablets, they're usually cherry flavored and pretty tasty). CoQ10 is a bit more expensive, though, but still fairly affordable. both are cheaper than dissociatives themselves, and imo very worthwhile to keep around to help treat the mental and physical fatigue that can occur in the days after a dissociative trip.

a note on rhabdomyolysis. its a fancy term that many don't know, and it might sound scary that dissociatives can cause it. i like to draw an analogy with exercise. exercise naturally tears your muscles.... the benefits of exercise come from the building back of those muscles. the right amount of exercise is good for you, but too much exercise can be bad. too much exercise causes your muscles to switch too heavily anaerobic respiration (oxygen-free respiration) rather than aerobic respiration. too much exercise like this also causes rhabdomyolysis, and CoQ10 and B12 also good for recovering in that situation.

for this and other reasons, i like to think that responsible use of dissociatives can be like exercise for your mind and body. :) of course, it is likely not good to completely give up normal physical exercise in exchange for chemical exercise -- stay healthy, guys.

I'm on the fence about ever trying this again. 3-MeO-PCP as a double edged sword would be an understatement. The effects can be profound, but in less than two weeks of possession and less than a handful of uses, I don't know if I'll ever try this again.

Just yesteryday I found myself awake and in a state of bliss so powerful it nearly caused my social relationships to crumble and for me to lose a 6 figure job. I'm still trying to get these repaired but waking up the next day wondering "WTF, did I really say or do that?" doesn't even cut it here. The long onset and long lasting effects can be pretty devastating if not handle properly. And even handled properly, you'd need to continue having your hand held throughout the duration of the drugs' effects lest you want to slip into a blunder again and again.

I can't recommend this drug to anyone unless I myself have complete control of the supply and 24/7 monitoring of the subject at hand. No adverse mental or physical side effects does not deem this safe. I am speaking only for myself of course, so BE CAREFUL.

I found myself having to cut the effects short even when in a "good" state using Olanzapine (Zyprexa) and benzos. Zyprexa works but can knock you out cold for 24 hours+ as was my case.

^ sounds like you were still using too much, marauder. how much were you taking?

If you get the dose just right, and it has to be taken all at once because re-dosing is ill advised with 3-MeO-PCP, then it can be utterly amazing. I can't think of another drug or combo that produced such complete euphoria. In fact, aside from those few experiences of the two combined, I can't say I've experienced intense euphoria like that before.
Haha, a dose of 10ish mgs of 3-MeO-PCP, around 150mgs of oral MXE, and 17mgs of 2c-B drove quite literally insane for around two hours. I still remember jumping up and down on my bed as well as running around on it manically, then thinking "Jesus WTF am I doing, fucking really lost it this time!". Some etizolam helped me take the insanity down and I went on to bigger things that night. Fun times, fun times. Also it's much easier to take your standard dose of 3-MeO-PCP then titrate upwards with the MXE. It's a piece of cake since I IM my MXE. IM 20mgs, wait twenty or so minutes then 20 more if needed, wait then I usually drop it down to 10 or 15 mgs dependent on how I'm feeling until I reach the edge of that precipice.

Marauder, not to sound like a dick but who else can you blame but yourself? You have thread after thread of people advising against high doses, especially for the first few tries or doing unbelievably idiotic shit like fucking eyeballing doses(I mean god damn seriously now? It's bad enough with most chems but a PCP analogue?!?), soooo......

yeah, there really is no excuse for eyeballing once you figure out how easy liquid measurement is.

for about $3 at any chain pharmacy you can get one of these oral syringes, typically used for dosing children's medication:

2z685r6.jpg

then for between $2 and $5 you can purchase a 200ml bottle of vodka to dissolve your 3-MeO-PCP in. just dump 1gram of 3-MeO-PCP into your bottle of vodka, shake well, and then each 1ml of vodka will have 5mg of 3-MeO-PCP in it... easily measured using that^ oral syringe.

this costs a fraction of the cost of 3-MeO-PCP... and if you spent all your money on drugs and can't afford $5 for this basic measuring setup, or if you are too young to buy your own alcohol, then frankly... you shouldn't be doing this stuff anyway.

in the future if we ever get around to legalizing and regulating drugs, i wouldn't want this stuff to be able to be legally sold to anyone under the age of 24. even at the age of 21 i don't feel like i had the level of self-control and maturity required to be responsible with this stuff...

I think this type of thing is to taken with the upmost carefullness and resepect for the strength. It is also to know your body, your mind, and your source.

It can be a great thing. Its just best to error on the side of caution.

I think it is important to approach the whole thing with the upmost information, respect for the strength, and not going to hard.

You have to know your limits and the best way is to start off small as possible and work your way up and to EDUCATE yourself on what you are doing.

That being said it can be a great thing or a bad thing. I think its best to error on the side of caution.

^ you just made the most vague HR post in the history of BL. Congrats.

lol, that was a good post though. never hurts to be reminded to proceed with caution.

"better safe than sorry."

Ok man, I hear ya. As I said, some of the posts in here are a little alarming. I've done a lot of ketamine, and it has taken me to some strange places.. The thing about ketamine is you are immobilized so the getting up and finding yourself in trouble doesn't usually happen.

If time permits tomorrow, I will likely give it a spin. I probably am not gonna start with an oral dose, but I will for sure start with an IM dose that is small. I haven't had any K in years so no tolerance whatsoever....so I imagine 5mg is plenty to start.

and MGS -- if you do attempt high doses of this stuff, please have a tripsitter. i say this as someone that almost never has a tripsitter. low doses of this stuff are pretty divine and controllable, but high doses start to be a lot more akin to a deliriant trip.

That sounds good MGS, I doubt your the type to compulsively redose but watch out for that. 3-MeO-PCP can put you in a really zen state where you may also become manic and apathetic leading to bad decisions like taking more. I'm extremely experienced with dissociatives but I still never venture past 25 or 30mgs in one go because it can lead to literal insanity for me besides the fact I actually enjoy low doses better. Since there's no hole I don't see much purpose in chasing high doses. For me it really just increases the side effects with not much else to make it worthwhile. I do on ocassionally shot high, but it's rare these days.

I once read a TR where someone dosed a resonable amount of it and ended up schemeing some master plan to go to the US and make tons of money. He bought expensive plane tickets and bought a bunch of other things. When he came around the next day the credit card company called him due to being supicious of all the activity on his card. He ended up tellng them it was stolen.

I absolutely love 3-MeO-PCP but it commands much respect and will power!

Have fun though, also if your into it I find in the right state, it's perfect for meditation as well as yoga.

Lastly not to be a dick DopeFaster, but did you learn that it needed respect after eyeballing an estimated 40mgs? I can't even imagine that honestly. It's a weird density substance too, it doesn't weigh like anything I've seen that I can think of. High doses are already like playing with fire but to me eyeballing it is like playing with a large bomb.. ...

^^^ I bet if an ex or two, or friend or two is reading that, they got a laugh.

I can admit when I had lots of ketamine and lots of spare time, I would redose the stuff. My saving grace with ketamine was that I only 'abused' it at lower dosages, 20-50mg shots....that was during the opie stage so a lot of reasons played into that and probably little of it was seeking out entheogenic places.

Either way, I'll have a sitter here for eveyones safety. Look very forward to being a happy camper filled with glee on 3meo-pcp listening to that zany Morninggloryseed medley song by me. That rhymes. I've had a few BLers tell me they listened to that on dissociatives and it is dissociative music. That was funny to me because they were all MXE heads and I hated that stuff. Anyway, I do look forward to adding my own experience notes to this thread....been a long time since an arylcyclohexylamine crossed the MGS BBB. :)

I always mean to listen to your tracks but I want to hear them from nicer speakers than an IPod. Gotta get on that next time I get some MXE/3- MeO-PCP!

Who doesn't at least mildly abuse ketamine?!?;)

I don't think you'll really need a sitter if your sticking to low doses but better safe than sorry! My first go was when I was twenty or so and I tried ten mgs(started with five then when the bliss hit I moved took about another five). I was going to have a friend come over as he also wanted to get down with a bit of MXE but he got called into work. I was bad and decided to try it anyway since everyone was raving about it. It went totally fine besides that guy I had to stab....,but he was head of the conspiracy and clearly coming after me.. Anyways have a grand time and don't end up running around nude in freezing temps like TNW! ;p

I have a perennial huge dissociate tolerance from years of doing absurd amounts of IM ketamine,to scores of exotic analogs, to vanilla PCP, and the obligatory repeated testing with MXE. (nothing beats ketamine IMO....MXE was interesting but too hard on the body)....

Anyways, Ive played with the 3-MeO PCP/PCE/PCPr/ etc family extensively over the last 4 or so years.....it really shines in low doses...fab uplift, contentment, and insight. A hole is not to be found by me however...I've IM'd up to 70 mg, and pretty much just passed out. Dint get as manic or the schizo type symptoms as some do, but they most certainly are there...3-MeO PCE was much more of that ilk for me.

3-MeO PCP is fairly side effect free for me. I can sleep with ease afterwords, but usually can with MXE too. MXE has a nasty hangover for me, and dehydrates the shit out of me...well, not exactly "shit", but it dehydrates me to the point of being constipated the next day, even with drinking liter after liter of water. MXE will make me "hole", but not in he classic K sense, of being a tiny molecule adrift in an enormous universe....MXE holes are more vortex schizo stimmy wormhole type things...

All in all 3-MeO PCP is great for exploration, caution advised, but really is a dissociative of a different color. Surprising, given it's ki at the NMDAR...would expect much more "dissociation".....but it doesn't happen for me...

Last winter I took 30 mg SL early am and went out to feed my cows.....some dolt had left the gate open, a foot of snow on the ground, and....TRACKS! I was expecting to feed em, and go back inside and sit by the warm fireplace by the time it kicked in....alas, that was not in the cards....so I asked for help from my neighbor, a "real farmer", and we hopped in the Polarus (a big 4wheeler type thing with a roof and windshield) and started following the tracks down the road, through the woods....this was hilarious to me, much more than I bargained for, but I remained surprisingly functional. Superpowers actually! My "tracking" skills were heightened, no mere tracks for this man, I was following the vibes :D Now this real farmer guy is like a camo wearing mustachioed dude "man", and along the way we picked up his cousin and brother....they all looked the same to me, really hard to not be laughing at the absurdity of it all....we got to a point of thick woods, and split up, following the tracks up and down the hills, through the forest, around the lake, etc...

Finally cornered them 3 hours later, 2.5 miles away, in someone's yard.....the "real farmer" triumvirate went and got the truck and trailer, and took me and my cows home....surreal and one of my best 3-MeO PCP experiences....

I highly recommend that combo...3-MeO PCP, cows, rednecks, winter, and.....TRACKING

Sigh, it will be a while till I get to this thanks to faulty labeling. Sigh, sigh sigh. Oh ESHU I miss you so.

Last edited:
Sigh, it will be a while till I get to this thanks to faulty labeling. Sigh, sigh sigh. Oh ESHU I miss you so.

Wow....
It's been a LONG time since I've heard that name mentioned! And, strangely, I was just kind of pining for ESHU sometime during the last few days. Anyway, just wanted to say that I concur with your sentiment.

Hopefully I can find some HQ 3-MeO-PCP or Methoxetamine soon.

I esp wanna roll up a "Disco Stick" with trees and 3-meo/MXE or both.

Some temazepam and indica prominent edibles so I can get those edible THC and CBD hybrid metabolites. Hydroxy-11-THC us the shit: sedative; analgesic, euphoric, stoned, thc-unique psychedelia! Love it guise

^
Sounds pretty neat. I did something rather similar. Make sure you are around very chill people in a chill place.

Status
Not open for further replies.