View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So granted that's over the course of like 4-6 hours, but it still says something about this chemical not being as dangerous as perhaps thought. I was completely insane though.

Sorry, but how do you go from saying "it still says something about this chemical not being as dangerous as perhaps thought" and then in the very next sentence, "I was completely insane". It sounds like you were fortunately in a safe environment and must have a high tolerance if you were able to handle that amount, but others may not be so lucky.

In my experience, smallish doses of 3-MeO-PCP have been pretty manageable, but this substance definitely has the tendency to creep up on you and go from subtle to in-your-face at any moment. This, coupled with the strong urge to redose (often before you have even reached the peak of the initial dose) can make for a very dangerous or uncomfortable experience. The euphoria I've had from this drug is incredible, but taking more does not necessarily lead to more euphoria or a better time overall. I've taken anywhere from 30-60mg over the course of an evening, and though it was intense, I wouldn't repeat it just because of the things I felt capable of doing, not to mention the likelihood of much more neurotoxicity when dosing that high.

I'd strongly advise having a sitter or at the very least being in a safe, comfortable environment if you are going to experiment with high doses, especially if you are not familiar with this chemical.

Did someone say that this chemical is more potent when dosed orally? I usually start with 20mgs intranasally(tolerance is fucked) with a 10mg bump about an hour in. I need to try and actually eat this at some point.

Of all the drugs I have known and love, 3-MeO-PCP is the only one that is like playing with fire. It is an amazing tool, it can make you into a superman but it can also make you so dissociated from reality one can find themselves in heaps of trouble, spiritually, physically, the works. Tread lightly. :) 2.5mg-10mg no more than every couple of months or you are gonna get it eventually.

I did in fact do 80-90mg of 3-MeO-PCP over the course of a night. I do have a fairly high dissociative tolerance though. It takes ~1.7mg/lb for me to K-hole. And on my comment of it being safe but making me insane, that was just to say that my heart rate wasn't uncomfortably high, my body didn't hurt, I didn't feel poisoned. If I had not been in my house I most certainly could have gotten in serious trouble.

My max functional dose was 60 mg combined with a shitload of other stuff however that was with some tolerance. Once I got some 3 meo and hadn't taken dissociatives for months. I did 35 mg IM and walked the dogs... rather the dogs walked me. How I didn't end up in hospital or jail and actually survived to make it home is a mystery.

I find 3-meo-pcp to be remarkably therapeutic. At the right dose more than any other chemical I've tried it forces you to look at various aspects of your life from a different detatched perspective. You become your own therapist as memories feel more like somebody else relaying their story to you. You're able to analyze your situation free of all the emotional and cognitive biases that hamper your ability to rationally judge your past actions and reactions. Many psychedelics have this same forced introspection but none of them have ever done so in a helpful way to me, usually I leave the experience feeling worse for dwelling on my various problems. With 3-meo-pcp however you approach your issues with a sense of optimism that allows you to clearly see solutions that you either didn't think of or wouldn't accept in your natural sober state. Of the many drugs I've tried this is the only one that I can see giving clear and obvious benefits to people's lives. This comes with a major caveat in that dosage is extremely finicky, the window of transcendence effect described only comes at a particular dose that is very easy to overshoot and undershoot. High doses of 3-meo-pcp seem to have little of value other than perhaps an extremely cerebral form of catharsis. If you're looking to explore warped experiences then you're probably better off with other dissociatives but if you're looking to facilitate personal growth then this one is a gem.

^ True, very true. However the warp is achieved when it's mixed with psychedelic tryptamines. I don't like mixing 2cx's with 3 meo however. 2ce and 3 meo pcp combined being a god awful day. One of the most horrid combinations of my life and there have been a few nasty experiments gone awry to compare it to.

I've enjoyed the virtues of low dose 3Meo a few times recently. Other posters mention the creativity boost, and unlike mxe, it is easy to channel creative energy outward. I've achieved a 'flow state' of high productivity and inspiration working with music and video creation on these low doses.

Does this drug have the same acute antidepressant effects days after, like ketamine? I haven't noticed them, anyone else?

Ehhh I would it call it..."somewhat" does when you've worked with it for a long time, but either way it's defintely not in the ketamine category of real lasting anti depressant sort of thing. It can defintely put you in a nice zen state at lower doses though.

Just be careful. Doses of more than about 25mg in a session have a tendency to get out of hand. It could happen to anyone, too.

I don't understand,3-meo-pcp just doesn't do much for me... i did 100mg nearly over 48 hours, and quasi no effect, 15-20mg sniffed here and there even tried chasing the dragon.... nothing....?

anyone else in a similar situation?

the 25i-nbome was VERY active as was the 4-FA and MXE (all same vendor, and i'd tried it before and had very little effect) at 98% purity

If you don't have a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR tolerance, then I would say what you have is inactive or cut to shit, though I can't see why it would be cut as it's pretty cheap stuff. Just because some (or most) chemicals you received are active doesn't really show that all of them are what they're sold as.

I had this tan powder before which was somewhat dense and it was certainly active at 10 mg or so, maybe a little less. I bought a gram of this stuff I have now, and it is some of the finest, fluffy jet white powder I've ever had in anything short of flour. It would seem that you would need more visually since it is so fine and fluffy, but you can go wrong real quick as it is incredibly more powerful. 5 mg give strong threshold effects. 10-14 give me that manic edge, and anymore because a amnesic experiences of crazy flashes of de-personalization/realization and the inability to control your movements very well.

I asked about the antidepressant effects because I've never done ketamine, but done a gram of this stuff over, like 7 months. I noticed subtle euphoria and motivation towards creativity, mixed with the feeling that I could write poetry and short stories with ease - and I'm not really an author/poet, but no extended anti-depressant effects.

Just be careful. Doses of more than about 25mg in a session have a tendency to get out of hand. It could happen to anyone, too.
Very true and sound advice!

If your trying it for AD effects just use minimal doses daily, would be my advice, but this one always lends more towards craziness than anything.....

Very true and sound advice!

If your trying it for AD effects just use minimal doses daily, would be my advice, but this one always lends more towards craziness than anything.....

I'm not really trying it for that, I'm just curious what other people who used ketamine thought in comparison to this. I know ketamine is all around more gentle and less fucking nuts than this stuff, I've just never had any access to ketamine. I really actually prefer this stuff at 5-8 mg with 1-2 mg of etizolam to take the edginess off of it.

I've seen the power this stuff has at higher doses, and generally dislike it. I wouldn't mind getting to that state if I was with a friend and they were sober, just to keep me from doing anything stupid, but it really isn't too enjoyable.

I don't understand,3-meo-pcp just doesn't do much for me... i did 100mg nearly over 48 hours, and quasi no effect, 15-20mg sniffed here and there even tried chasing the dragon.... nothing....?

anyone else in a similar situation?

one vendor i know of recently had a bunk batch of 3-meo-pcp. his prior batches were very potent and pure, but then he had a batch he started selling without testing, and it proved to be inactive at doses up to 100mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.