View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's pretty interesting. Hopefully it wasn't filled with nasty impurities!

one vendor i know of recently had a bunk batch of 3-meo-pcp. his prior batches were very potent and pure, but then he had a batch he started selling without testing, and it proved to be inactive at doses up to 100mg.

Maybe it's that, it's a trusted vendor though and all the other products were highly pure and active.... oh well :/ ( i did get some effect from it but not the raving revues everyone else gives it.....)

edit: i wrote to the vendor, and ill hopefully get store credit or something.

Last edited:
For your sake I'd hope you'd get an answer, don't want to be consuming nasty PCP synth impurities!

it would be more likely for inactive 3-meo-pcp to be something entirely different (100% lactose anyone?) rather than a "bad synth".

it would be more likely for inactive 3-meo-pcp to be something entirely different (100% lactose anyone?) rather than a "bad synth".
Well that's good to hear since regular PCP synths could turn up with that cnynaide byproduct!

re: the batch i was talking about... there were some murmurs about it perhaps being a mislabeled cathinone, but i didn't see anything conclusive regarding its true identity.

I think any respectable lab would use a route that avoids a cyanide byproduct; it's not like it's that much more work.

http://i.imgur.com/KsScNiQ.jpg?1

Did this while intoxicated on 50-60 mg 3 meo pcp, 40 mg 4 aco dmt, 15 mg 4 ho mipt and a few hundred mg's amphetamine sulfate.

I like it!! =D

Thoughts on this versus 4 MeO? I prefer 4 MeO but cant really say why. The difference is there but hard to describe really. I've been on 3 MeO PCP now for months and the effects are starting to wear off. Oral is absolutely best ROA unless youre like me and cant wait: Snort.

I've only had 3-MeO-PCP not 4-MeO-... I fear the only 4-MeO-PCP that I have is impure with PCC, and I have good reasons for that fear.
but 3-MeO-PCP sounds more active, up to the point of mania at higher dosages. At the same time it can feel very placid. What I read about 4-MeO-PCP is that it is more dreamy and sedating, I don't know about anaesthetic but that is what I took from the thread. No idea how peaceful 4-MeO can feel or how crazy it tends to be...

Also the potency is very different!

I wonder if people have experiences that match with those sentiments. And I also wonder whether 4-MeO-PCP is worth it, i.e. worth buying and trying. FWIW, I don't trust that 3-MeO-PCP is safe to do often so I hardly do it at all anymore.

I fear the only 4-MeO-PCP that I have is impure with PCC, and I have good reasons for that fear.

Get it tested, there's only one way to know for sure.

Product that is supposed to be from the same batch was tested, and found to contain it. (The guy who gave it to me reported this later IIRC, my memory is a bit blurry, anyway that was good enough for me ever since otherwise I would have tried it.) Besides, I don't really have that much (maybe 300-350 mg) to submit to my drug testing address and I fear they have no references for something like PCC impurity (as in: pretty sure they don't).
So with the pro-HR and meticulous advice you typically give, would you yourself really either take it or invest unreasonably in analyzing the material?

Last edited:
I used 70mg spaced out over 3-4 days, my last dose was about 18hrs ago (20mg) and I'm still experiencing the psychedelic effects (tracers). I am currently on 100mg Zoloft (SSRI) so this may have played a part in effecting the overall experience but this compound felt mostly psychedelic with some numbness in face. This didn't feel anything like the dissociate buzz I got on MXE and DXM. No mania whatsoever, increased appetite, a slight dopamine rush, very little body load and pretty much no comedown. I don't regret trying this compound but I highly doubt I'll get it again.

So I'm waiting on a gram of 3-meo-pcp to arrive, but I'm having a hard time finding a consistent estimate of it's duration. Does anyone know roughly how long this lasts for oral/nasal?

6-8h from a single sublingual dose. A bit more for oral, about the same for nasal.

Hmm. I have experimented extensively with this compound, probably have eaten around 5grams in the past year. I usually will find myself a gram and eat it all in a 2 or 3 week period, in 15-20mg doses.. and Ive never had any worrying episodes or psychotic breaks or even aggressive tendencies.

The only slightly disturbing experience happened about 4 months ago after having consumed 15mg then another 15mg an hour or two later- I felt physically amazing but kept telling my friend who was with me (sober, tripsitting sort of) that I was overdosing and had developed nystagmus, a form of blindness where your eyes move back & forth uncontrollably and are unable to focus. Of course I was not overdosing and hadnt gone blind, but in my PCP haze I was convinced otherwise... though I have to say at the time I didnt feel particularly concerned, lol.

Anyways I think its interesting how many have reported this to be such a powerful, potentially dangerous substance. I find methoxetamine to be much more debillitating, 3-meo always leaves me very clear headed. Could it be because my tolerance is too high? I will usually take a break of at least a month in between "binges" and I never take more than 25mg, normally 15-20 in one session. Despite my breaks I feel like I have plateaued with this compound which is unfortunate because it was once my all time favorite.., Last time I was taking a lot of this stuff, about 3 weeks ago, 20mg would barely tip me into dissociation. Earlier this year even after a break of two months 10mg did nothing. Should I experiment with higher doseages (25-30+mg) or just accept that 3-meo-pcp has given me all it has to offer & move along?

Edit: I should add that within the past 5 months Ive begun to take a lot of stimulants, namely dexmethylphenidat/focalin, though I never combine the two and usually space out by at least 8 hours if using the sa,e day. Could my stimulant use (and occasional abuse, if im being hones t) have any influence on how the 3-meo-pcp affects me?

I believe 3-meo-pcp acts on the dopamine receptors. So perhaps its because mine are damaged from using a lot of dopamine reuptake inhibitors? Just a thought

Last edited:
Most likely is that you are just experiencing tolerance. Dissociative tolerance is well known for being quite comprehensive and extremely long lasting.

Thanks for answering my question Transform, it is much appreciated!

Most likely is that you are just experiencing tolerance. Dissociative tolerance is well known for being quite comprehensive and extremely long lasting.

Ah, OK, thanks. I admit I am new to the dissociative class, I just started experimenting with them this year so Ive never had tolerance issues before! I have a gram of 3-meo-pcp I was planning to eat next week.. perhaps I'll wait a few months until it can be better enjoyed.

Has anyone in this thread with dissociative tolerance experimented regularly (or at least more than once or twice) with high doseages of 3-meo-pcp, over 30mgs?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't go above 20mgs, lower than that if you don't have a tolerance. At higher doses I always ended up redosing without knowing it leaving me basically catatonic for the evening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.