View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
PCC doesn't magically evaporate in the sun... and it does sound like what you have is 3-meo-PCP. you're not going to end up getting stuck to your seat like with ketamine.

So do you reckon I might have been closer to psychosis than I thought? The biggest unwanted effect I found was excessive stimulation.

Is a lovely drug, but as others have mentioned damn compulsive. If I buy again I will give it to my gf to look after

PCC doesn't magically evaporate in the sun... and it does sound like what you have is 3-meo-PCP. you're not going to end up getting stuck to your seat like with ketamine.

Yeah but it's probably a good idea to stay there sometimes :)

It's impossible to tell whether you're "close to psychosis". There are no warning lights with this. Delerium kicks in just like you would see with a diphenhydramine or LSD trip gone wacky - very suddenly you will not be concious of your actions and then it's all downhill from there.

Like I said, one second you can be doing fine, the next you'll be waking up in a jail cell, ICU, or hospital psych ward. I'm sure there are many stressors that will make it more likely for you to flip out. Having a high baseline level of stress in your life and using dissociatives on a regular basis as an escape is a no-no. So is dosing when you're hungry, tired, emotionally preoccupied, etc. If you choose to ignore this advice, always have someone nearby who can call the ambulance when you drop like a fly, or start trashing the place, or are too incoherent to do anything, etc.

Combinations with other amnesics/sedatives (cannabis, opioids, benzos) will also exacerbate the risk of freakouts because they potentiate the effects of 3-MeO quite strongly. And likewise, the dissociative/stimulant effect of the PCP will potentiate the analgesic and euphoric effects of opioids.

I am especially concerned when I see people talking about combining MXE or 3-MeO with etizolam or other benzos. The combination of ketamine and e.g. midazolam can be used to induce a deep anethesia that can cause loss of breathing reflexes.

It's impossible to tell whether you're "close to psychosis". There are no warning lights with this. Delerium kicks in just like you would see with a diphenhydramine or LSD trip gone wacky - very suddenly you will not be concious of your actions and then it's all downhill from there.
Yeah I expected as much. Thankfully I wasn't too stupid, but probably a bit stupid none the less. If there is a next time I will take more care.

I am especially concerned when I see people talking about combining MXE or 3-MeO with etizolam or other benzos.

I did not know this, I was taking Valium occasionally when I wanted to sleep. Live and learn. Thank god nothing bad happened.

So my lady friend and I have been dosing literally every day for over a week. She has taken quite a liking to it medicinally. she has recently started a fast paced job and it keeps her functioning well with a good perspective, which is pretty amazing because she was coming out of a very bad place, like a shitty relationship with an alcoholic that dragged her down with him, and after breaking up with him went kind of wild and did way too much MDMA on top of lots of xanax and was playing around with opiates over the course of a week. most people aftrer coming out of that would be wrecked for a good while mentally and physically, but amazingly 8-10mg of 3meo a day has been the perfect rehabilitation for her during this period.

Anyone can cope with the right drugs. No doubt there will be a massive rebound once she stops (if she stops.)

Using every day for weeks on end is a good way to end up getting seriously burned if any stress crops up, too.

I bet it's better than taking a cocktail of MDMA, Xanax, Opiates for over a week. Nevertheless one shouldn't expect spiritual growth (or how one wants to call it in their terminology) from dosing a drug (that also is a strong DRI) every day, unlike this particular member often proclaims. And if Vortech read the warnings of several experienced users, he would not have done it (given it to a disso-naive person daily) IMHO. I would suggest to engage in spiritual practices instead of using drugs daily to achieve certain states. You can get their without 3-meo-PCP or other dissociatives that cause a tolerance. It takes time and effort like everything in life, that has value.

Thanks for the advice, and it has all been on point. We have been sober today and while we are better off than one would be coming off other things, the rebound is present. she in particular has been feeling a bit drab, but I am feeling alright. And trust me I've already learned my lesson and posted my experience with this drug, and I respect it enough to keep the dose ceiling at 10 and not combine with anything else.
Ultimately though you are correct the past week wasn't exactly about spiritual growth so much as just maintaining composure and motivation, the spark, enough to work on our lives through significant upheaval. 3meo is very much a 'work on life' drug compared to MXE which is much more playful.

Last edited:
My God, I feel like I've cracked some sort of secret code, I've never felt this 'bright' in my entire life. It's a high that feels sharp, relaxed, tuned, vital.
10mg of 3-meo-pcp is one thing, but after being infused with Sun energy in this state I've never felt a more 'pure' feeling high. There is something about 3meo and the Sun, I really do believe this compound can store energy, and when the Sun is used as the energy source, I literally feel like I am Solar powered right now.

Well it's certainly like strong dissociatives lead to delusions or anything...;)

My God, I feel like I've cracked some sort of secret code, I've never felt this 'bright' in my entire life. It's a high that feels sharp, relaxed, tuned, vital.

highlighted the key parts imo. i can definitely relate to how you feel, but to quote thom yorke "just 'cause you feel it doesn't mean its there."

not that i am not planning to get more 3-meo in the future. just remember that the key to sanity is a healthy skepticism of even your own beliefs.

highlighted the key parts imo. i can definitely relate to how you feel, but to quote thom yorke "just 'cause you feel it doesn't mean its there."

not that i am not planning to get more 3-meo in the future. just remember that the key to sanity is a healthy skepticism of even your own beliefs.
Exactly. If a friend comes to visit in a month or so I might partake in a few mgs with a bit of MXE but I don't really want anymore for sometime besides that. Stay sane Vortech, you don't want to travel down the vortex of disillusionment!

I should note that my last post wasn't referring to the sun-soaked material. The material I used today had not been soaked in the sun, rather it is I who soaked in the Sun while it was coming on. I got a hint of that energy from the sun-soaked material (without actually soaking myself in the Sun), but this was much stronger, my body activated the sun energy and the material resonated with it.
Sorry guys yeah its certifiable crazy talk, don't make fun of me please. I won't deny what I felt though.%)

Not crazy, this drug can lead to odd states in which it greatly enhances the clarity of one thing, the tactile perception, sound, and even space delineated from you. All kinds of wacky and fun perceptions are possible if you don't push it too far. All kinds of bizarre and creepy feelings are possible if you push it past the first state.

Anyone try this with N2O (Nitrous)? I bet it's fun! We'll see in a few days.

On a separate subject, has anyone else noticed that they don't have allergic responses to things they would normally react to while on dissociatives? I've noticed this with MXE the past few years, but I found yesterday that it also applies to 3meo. I've always had a lot of allergies especially growing up, for instance with animal dander, and its hard because I love my cat to death, but whenever I'm on MXE or 3meo my body doesn't react to him. Much in the way that these drugs treat pain, like the pain is still there but it just doesn't apply, my body doesn't start the allergic response because it doesn't apply. Very nice feature!

I'd say that's indicative that you outgrew your allergies and have simply retained a psychological reaction to your cat in lieu of a physiological one...

i have a bit of a theory that 3-MeO-PCP can trigger sorts of latent development. perhaps it was just a coincidence, but i had a wisdom tooth finally break through my gums during my binge earlier this year. i am 28 years old for reference (late for wisdom teeth to come in).

perhaps when your consciousness is disconnected from sensory input it allows your body to undergo processes that your mind was previously subconsciously blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.