View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck people pressuring you into making decisions like that. It's one thing if she doesn't want you lit on it while you're together but it's a whole nother ballgame to tell someone what they can and cannot possess. I don't know the situation though and maybe she just thought she was looking out for you. I kinda wish my ex-g/f would have been more harsh on me about using MXE more and more until it became 24/7. She knew I was gonna do what I wanted to do so she just stayed out of it, but a little reality check from her once in a while might have kept me from getting so deep. Not that that's anyone's responsibility but my own, of course.

She just hates me on dissociatives and the fact that on the rare occasion I run out of mxe I always had 3-meo to fall back on. Her heart is in a good place.

I would be physically unable to dump mxe as I use it as a nightly antidepressant. Last month she dove into my lap and snatch a full 5 gram vial grade +a mxe, ran off into the bath room and came back throwing the empty vial against my chest

Last edited:
I can't believe I dumped a quarter gram of this because a girl. She is the love of my life but I could hardly look at her for a couple days afterwards. I don't really even enjoy the stuff too much(it does have it's moments) but the fact that it is extinct when it comes to domestic vendors and that it was like 25 doses down the drain hurts my soul:X. So it goes I suppose...

My ex's heart was in a good place too - she believed that research chemicals are bad - and she asked me to dump my stash years ago too... I got rid of SO MANY things, a bunch of rare stuff too. It made me really sad, and then we broke up like a year later. :\

She let me go all night thinking she dumped 5grams of mxe untilI I started talking about how she threw $XXX. I almost went into rampage mode punching holes in the wall to begrudgingly accpeting it without even raising my voice at her. Before she lays down she hits me in the face with ziplock bag full of my mxe. When asked why she didn't throw it out she said she was afraid I would snap and murder her lol

/back on topic

Shiiiiiittt. I flushed my last 700mg of MXE, like 20-30 blotters of NBOMe, half a dozen or so adderall, about a dozen vyvanse, a few Ritalin & klonopin and 2 bottles of whiskey. This was on my own accord, mainly due to paranoia from vaporizing methylphenidate and MXE for days on end and I regretted it SOOO bad. In the long run it was probably a good thing though. Only thing my gf has ever had me flush was crystal meth, and I'm glad I did.

First 10g bag of MXE I got I ended up dumping 7 grams of it down the kitchen sink because of my exwife....and that was FLAME product...some of the best

She let me go all night thinking she dumped 5grams of mxe untilI I started talking about how she threw $XXX. I almost went into rampage mode punching holes in the wall to begrudgingly accpeting it without even raising my voice at her. Before she lays down she hits me in the face with ziplock bag full of my mxe. When asked why she didn't throw it out she said she was afraid I would snap and murder her lol

/back on topic

Lmao. You guys need to find better hiding spots. Reminds me of when my parents used to always find my weed, but I'd always end up finding it again and taking it back haha.

Anyway, has anyone with an ungodly tolerance to NMDA antagonists considered combining 3-meo-pcp and mxe? I was thinking since 3-meo-pcp is a straight NMDA antagonist it could help with getting into anesthetic holes for those with very high tolerance. Might not work though since 3-meo-pcp doesn't even appear to have a hole.

i've combined 3-MeO-PCP with other dissociatives in order to get closer to a hole-like state. it definitely works pretty synergystically if thats what you're going for, but stick to light doses of the 3-MeO-PCP. a reasonable combination dose for me, with a rather large dissociative tolerance, would be something like 10mg of 3-MeO-PCP with 80mg of MXE. and that would get me a lot closer to a hole than double the dose of either substance on their own.

mixing 3-MeO-PCP with other dissociatives has consistently given me much stronger closed eye visuals than any dose of any individual substance on its own.

She just hates me on dissociatives and the fact that on the rare occasion I run out of mxe I always had 3-meo to fall back on. Her heart is in a good place.

I'm curious: What do you think it was about you (or your behavior) that she disliked when you were on dissociatives? On the flip side, what is it that you like about yourself when you are on dissociatives?

To answer your second question: I have been abusing disso's since she cheated on me several times in 2005 in highschool. I like the numbness and love the psychedelic edge of mxe but most of all Ilike falling deep into a lovely m-hole while listening to good music.

Probably should get back on topic, not that I mind answering your questions:)

Last edited:
Going back to the tinnitus thing with disso`s,i get this all the time,but especially with MXE rather than any other,although i can say that when i was a teen i used to sniff Butane gas and always used to hear a humming,at first i thought it were some construction work going on locally,like a generator,this kept happening then i put it down to my brain cells popping in my head...Thats when i gave up sniffing gas.

But i have to say with MXE it gave me a similar effect,the tinnitus that i heard lasted for a day or so after and gradually wore off,at first again i thought there must be some kind of dodgy electrical wiring in the house that i could hear,but then i thought that maybe what i was hearing was the earth,gaia singing,the vibration of the universe,all these things went through my mind,then i realized that it was the drug,but i preferred the idea of hearing the universe in motion,the song of gaia.

I've tried 3 meo pcp plenty times and enjoy it. Every batch I've had has almost a flour like texture to and it's pretty awkward to get out the bag its in cause it sticks to everything. I've just received a new batch and the appearance of the substance is complete different. It's white very thin powder, doesn't stick to the bag its in. Almost MXE like. Has anyone had 3 meo pcp with this appearance. I'm very apprehensive to try it tbh. Its always been available to me as 3 meo pcp hbr and I'm led to believe this batch is the same.

Well one good thing....at least is 3-MeO-PCP can be felt at doses as low as three mgs and MXE/most other legal dissociatives aren't active at that low a dose. I don't really know what you mean by "thin" powder.

Well one good thing....at least is 3-MeO-PCP can be felt at doses as low as three mgs and MXE/most other legal dissociatives aren't active at that low a dose. I don't really know what you mean by "thin" powder.

It's like tiny tiny white grains of salt. As I said completely different to all the batches of 3 meo pcp I've had in the past. It's always been flour like. The reason I'm most apprehensive about is the vendor stocks a large variety of research chemicals. I've had no reply from him yet to clarify this.

My 3-meo-pcp is also like you described your previous batches being, white and flour-like, hard to do anything with. I would definitely wait for a response and proceed with much caution.

My 3-meo-pcp is also like you described your previous batches being, white and flour-like, hard to do anything with. I would definitely wait for a response and proceed with much caution.

My vendor has got back to me and assured me there has been no mistake with my order.

I will test on Friday but will start extremely low. I usually take about 10mg as a regular dose but will not on this occasion. In my 3 years of taking this substance I have never seen it with his texture. I shall report back on Friday.

I am in the same boat as you! All previous batches (from China also) of 3-MeO-PCP were fluffy white flour-like crystals.

This most recent batch (from the big Chinese vendor - I assume same as yours) is a VERY fine crystal powder that does not stick and falls from the bag like MXE as you mention.

I reached out and asked if this was some other salt form - HBr or HCl, for example - and received no response.

I can attest, however, that it is very active and my usual biweekly dose of 30mg was indistinguishable from the past flour-like batch.

3-MeO-PCP is my favorite substance. Loooong time lurker. I created this account just to chime in on your situation. Cheers.

Texture means nothing, 3meopcp can be light and fluffy or crystalline depending on the exact conditions used to precipitate it, you should be getting batches tested at least with color change reagents especially if you are buying from china...

Texture means nothing, 3meopcp can be light and fluffy or crystalline depending on the exact conditions used to precipitate it, you should be getting batches tested at least with color change reagents especially if you are buying from china...

You're right. I have been mandelin testing each batch. Turns green, just like MXE and 4-MeO-PCP does also. As has been said above, 3-MeO-PCP has the lowest threshold dose of the currently popular arylcyclohexylamines, which helps to know when doing your initial dose titrations after the reagent testing takes place upon receiving another batch.

In once instance, a vendor sent me 4-MeO in place of 3-MeO and I was able to determine this not by reagent testing but by dose titration. You can never be sure with Chinese vendors (nor Polish vendors, having read the story about the PCC contaminated 4-MeO a few years back).

The visual and textural differences between my prior batches and this new one was striking enough that I was curious what the story behind it could have been. Perhaps distillation and crystallization technique in the laboratory is all it was.... thankfully the subjective experience is fantastic, without even the faintest 'toxic' feeling component to the experience, upwards of 40mg for me personally. Just beautiful.

A bit off topic, but this 3-MeO and 5-MAPB are the two most interesting RCs I've seen hit the market since I started paying attention 20 years ago. What an age we live in!

Cheers.

Yep, this latest batch of fine salty 3-MeO-PCP seems to be ok + very potent. Unfortunately the devil dust has been now partly responsible for my better half building up an existensial crisis of some sort resulting in acute psychosis today, got checked into a mental hospital. Damn, that purple rain again. Hmm. Please do be safe and take care of yourself, SLEEP and EAT, don't go down further down the spiral. Respect this compound and research it responsibly or you will enter the Black Lodge & Gates of Hell. It's not a nice party, I mean this. Fucking mess. Nevertheless, I love 3-MeO-PCP with all my heart.

Peace. Do your best. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.