• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Five

Finally I have some of this on order after not being able to get hold of it for over a year. ^ Ditto on needing to learn to pace myself lol, I wasted my last batch taking megadoses when I already had a tolerance. I hope it doesn’t drop off the map for another year this time. I can always get hold of shrooms but they just aren’t the same.

It is better than Mushrooms in many ways, tho i love both of those substances quite a bit. Find the visuals of Psilacetin to just be on a whole other level and be very similar to those of DMT. The second portion of the trip when you are about halfway it turns into some of the purest euphoria you can imagine. I always get an afterglow from it that is just magical, like the world is just the most beautiful thing ever.

Its a remarkable antidepressant. The comeup on large doses can be really intense tho and it can rattle you a bit but that always flips around into bliss for me. Mushrooms are great to but they sometimes have a bodyload that comes with them i just dont get from 4-AcO, and i assumes that comes down to the fact you are consuming a pure compound and not the actual Mushrooms.

I didn't know it was available again (euro speaker, guess its canadian stuff :/ ), may have a look to recall old RC trips.

Its available in the US right now also, not very cheap but actually less than most of the Canadian vendors. Man do i miss the years when i was buying it in bulk from the Chinese. Id get 5g bags for less than the cost of two grams from these guys. And when me and my friend would go in together on bigger batches it was stupid cheap.

Id had so much 4-AcO i was literally giving it away as a gift when i would do trades/etc with people for other stuff. And those batches were incredible purity also, pure white. Id had these two 5 dram amber vials in my freezer filled to the max i didnt even touch, and like three 1 dram vials i would eat and trade off.

Then when Covid happened and i lost my job and had to wait months for unemployment i sold off my entire RC Collection for the most part, all sorts of 2C-x, 4-Subs, Empathogens and Opioids. Deeply regret it to this day. Tho i have built a new one that is looking mighty fine.

Then when Covid happened and i lost my job and had to wait months for unemployment i sold off my entire RC Collection for the most part, all sorts of 2C-x, 4-Subs, Empathogens and Opioids. Deeply regret it to this day. Tho i have built a new one that is looking mighty fine.
Tragic stuff, but food and a roof is more important than drugs so you made the right call. Collections can always be rebuilt.

So happy to have this chemical in my possession again. Unfortunately i could only get pre-filled gelcaps which is annoying because you always lose a mg or two to the inside of the capsule when you empty them out, but I’ve set the emptied caps aside for microdosing so nothing will go to waste.