• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Five

Curious

I've read a lot hear on blue light and have learned a ton thanks for everyone's collective research on drugs in general! I've just recently acquired some 4 aco dmt fumarate and some methallylescaline. Tried the 4 aces at 20mg and it was threshold effects good but light. Had leg tremors to but I get that with shrooms. Would 40mg be better or should I just try 30 only have about 80mg left and want to get a strong trip. Also has anyone tried mixing 4 aco dmt with methallylescaline. I want to try it just not sure how to. Methallylescaline first wait 2 hours then take 4 aco dmt. Or both at the Same time? I've searched everywhere for info on mixing the 2 but can't find anything. Will be trying soon and will post a tr. Thanks for any info given. Best site on the Internet!

It's more of a light gray/clay type of color.. with a slight blue hue to it.

Hi Chrono, I saw you ask about reagent testing in your other thread that was locked, maybe you'll find this reddit forum useful:
https://www.reddit.com/r/reagenttesting

About the blue-ish tint, I just want to say (without drawing any conclusions) that I once blew my nose after insufflating 4-aco-DMT and my snot was kind of blue... but again, just wanted to add this, I'm not saying what you have is 4-aco-DMT. Always make sure to test.

Fantastic, i found the right thread!

I want to know how to go about injecting this intramuscular. Please, someone elaborate. How many units, what needle gauge and length, how to prepare etc. Lets hear it.

One of my suppliers recently got the fumarate back in store, and i am bent on trying this. IV is out of the question, rectally and orally are higher on my to do list.

The comeup of 4-ACO-DMT is like an oral version of a low dose smoke/vape of DMT. I notice some people randomly out of the blue have bad trips on this due to that, they will panic in the comeup and not be comfortable in the setting. But if you bare in mind the difference in the comeup and ride it out till the peak it completely returns (like many traditional full-rounded psys) what it takes on the comeup.

I also think it leaves the comeup with the potential for a lot of healing work if your into therapy. This can be like Shrooms on the term of healing - extended afterglows etc. But you can really do work if you delve into it during the oral/smoked DMT-like stage, which is not a fun experience but then come through it feeling a lot better and with the peak and rest of the trip to enjoy basking in the glow.

Anyone curious about the different stages just close your eyes during the comeup and then a few hours later. Your CEVs go from DMT like with the feelingof presencehttps://www.google.co.uk/search?q=p...ved=0ahUKEwjZ36755NTKAhWH_SwKHc7LBEcQvwUIGigA/pulling into direction etc into a shroom-like (depending on dose) stage a few hours later which is more just mad geometrical shapes etc.

~12mg of degraded substance gave me a very quick comeup (feeling strong effects within 20mins), and a racing, manic headspace.

This has been different to other experiences I have had with this substance. I do not feel this batch is usable for higher dosages.

I believe this has something to do with the substance degrading into psilocin. Typically psilacetin has to be broken down into psilocin.
Removing this process perhaps increases the rate of absorption and makes the experience more fast-paced..

I enjoyed my experiences with 4-AcO-DMT. I felt comfortable, slightly tired, and at home during every part.

Occasionally I yawned pleasantly on the come up. The feeling of these yawns was cleansing. I felt relaxed and at peace.

I'm ordering this in a few days. I can't fucking wait to have this again. I truly believe it is the holiest chemical I've ever tried. So cleansing and the ego death and rebirth it can produce was one of the best feelings I've ever felt in my life

How many mg would be comparable to a low dose mushroom trip I.e 1-1.5g's of liberty caps?

Okay, so I tried 4-AcO-DMT last night and I loved it.

I took 10mg, which I thought would be roughly equivalent to 1 - 1.5~ g's of liberty caps; a nice low introductory dose.

It came on very gradually and I just kept having these weird dreams, but then I couldn't work out if they were dreams I'd had in my sleep recently, or thought I'd had, or events which had happened in my life, until I kind of snapped out of it and thought about it. It was quite bizarre and unlike anything I've ever experienced. Well actually, I have experienced it with other psychedelics, but usually it's at the stage that your mind is racing so fast you don't know what's going on. I wasn't even sure if I was tripping at this stage, which kind of dissipated after the first hour. Then I kind of gradually transitioned into a very gentle, clear and and introspective mind state.

It feels very wise, ancient and beautiful to me. I have another dose which is a few mg higher, so I'll take that next week. So yeah, I fucking love psilacetin. Mushrooms can be quite confusing for me; I'm hoping, and feeling, that psilacetin isn't. It felt completely different to mushrooms at a comparable dose.

Does anybody know if tolerance will reset completely within seven days for psilacetin?

I think I have a new favourite psychedelic.

Yeah, it's probably the best RC i ever tried i think.
Some truly mindblowing trips on high doses.

At low dose this one seems comparable to mushrooms without the gastrointestinal discomfort.

Care should be taken at doses 40mg; although theoretically safe at a pharmacological level, the actual effects of the peak and plateau are literally debilitating. At these doses, the come-up is rather quick with beautiful CEV, and the come-down phase is absolutely stunning in terms of OEV.

Please note that doses between 40-100mg are not advised for the average user, and are physically uncomfortable, although incredibly useful for psychological, philosophical, and shamanic purposes.

Anyone else get a massive amount of deja vú when taking a good dose? (~25mg, I think) The first 2 hours are close to being the best experience I have had, but after that every single thing that happens is a deja vú. It doesn't turn sour, but its really annoying to me, and no other psych gives me that experience. Would going for a higher dose give me more of a peak-like beautiful experience? Seems like a bad idea in terms of HR and what not, but I have done my fair share of higher doses with other psychedelics. And like I said, other than being annoyed by the deja vú I feel fine. Visuals and the beautiful inspiring thoughts subside when that happens, so it makes me think that maybe I need to pass some sort of threshold to be able to hold on to the cosmic brilliance of the first phase.

Or is this just me trying to talk myself in to taking more of a drug? =D

Other than that, this really is my favorite psychedelic. The visuals are so incredibly geometric, my thoughts extremely constructive, an euphoria rivaling a 8mg dose of 5-meo-mipt yet not as overwhelming. I did that 25mg dose 2 nights ago, and it was amazing. The way it works really resonates well with me, this is some top class stuff. Really makes me want to try pure 4-ho-dmt sometime.

Last edited:
Anyone else get a massive amount of deja vú when taking a good dose? (~25mg, I think) The first 2 hours are close to being the best experience I have had, but after that every single thing that happens is a deja vú.

a friend of mine had the exact same feeling with 4-ho-met

I got 4-HO-MET and 4-ACO-DMT at the same time. When i got them they were the same color, now the 4-ACO-DMT has turned tannish brown and the MET is unchanged. Guess the 4-aco isn't quite as stable. Anyways i threw a silica pack in there, hope it helps.

The color change doesn't necessarily indicate degradation. A few years back when I was getting 4-AcO-DMT regularly, I accidentally got a corner of my gram baggie wet as soon as I received it. I immediately scooped all the wet material out to save the rest, put it onto a little paper boat, ended up folding it, putting it in my closet, then forgetting about it. A year later I found it out of nowhere, it had become almost pure black. So of course I thought it had degraded and wouldn't be potent whatsoever. Turns out there was not much degradation and that 95mg I took was pretty damn close to 95, talk about a trip 8)

~12mg of degraded substance gave me a very quick comeup (feeling strong effects within 20mins), and a racing, manic headspace.

This has been different to other experiences I have had with this substance. I do not feel this batch is usable for higher dosages.

I believe this has something to do with the substance degrading into psilocin. Typically psilacetin has to be broken down into psilocin.
Removing this process perhaps increases the rate of absorption and makes the experience more fast-paced..

Were you expecting visuals at that dose? The racing headspace is likely all you'll get at that area and I find low smoke doses of DMT uncomfortable sometimes compared to just getting into the deep end. Feel in a sense 4-aco-dmt can be similar. Not a trainwreck or bad trip, just not the smoothest or beneficial of ones?

Although I don't think when the substance oxidises it looses any potency whatsoever. I can't comment on the 4-HO-DMT conversion since I have not studied chemistry, but surely this could be easily solved by someone sending a small amount of heavily oxidised 4-ACO-DMT to a test centre?

I'd still advise anyone coming across oxidised/brown 4-aco-dmt to seriously view the doses and chemical as the exact same and do not believe it to have degraded in potency whatsoever.

Last edited:
I recently had a fantastic experience with about 20 mgs. It started with the dread/questions of the self: why do I continue tripping? It makes me uncomfortable... et cetera.

I almost always have this happen to me when I take mushrooms. I will be trying 4-aco tonight. I am semi-anxious about the experience because I am worried the same thing will happen. Hopefully this doesn't negatively affect the trip. I will be with friends who usually help steer me into a positive experience on other tryptamines.

It really seemed to only last for the come up. Once I got up there, all anxiety washed away and everything was sublime