novdevider7.gif

Relevant Threads:

[original post:]

Old Archived Thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=262868

Previous B&D Thread

Do what you do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect time to split it. :p

By the way, I think it is amazing how mostly positive all the reports on Erowid are... over 40 reports and they're almost all good other than clear overdoses.

Y'day's session with 4-aco-dmt had me waaaay more out there than I expected. I'd had 5-6 prior experiences with the substance at doses ranging from 12-17 mg. Each left me a bit underwhelmed. I didn't dislike them but didn't see what all the fuss was about.

Y'day was completely different. 8 mg fumarate had me tripping in a delightfully gentle way. I had greater musical and visual enhancement coupled with some mental work that helped me see that being older, losing some spontaneity, and settling into routines is not too dreadful. In fact, it provides a sense of comfort and, when the routine includes an appropriate balance of life's elements (education, work, family life, fiscal responsibility, music-making, psychedelic exploration), it comes together like a beautifully constructed tech-house track. Not so coincidentally, this insight was delivered while listening to Jessie Wright's stellar "Duendes"mix, during which each element of each song represented a facet of my own life. They wove themselves together to produce tech-house masterpieces, reminding me that I can also "compose" my life by arranging the various routines in harmony with each other.

Afterwards, I kept wondering why only 8 mg of material produced such an immersive experience. I drew two conclusions but am not a scientist so do not know the accuracy of either.

1. The material had been placed in a paper wrap about 2 weeks earlier but I decided not to take it. I casually left it in "the box" under the scale. Could it have degraded/transformed into a more potent psilo-something?

2. 2 weeks previously, I had approx 2g dried cubensis. Could that experience have "primed" my receptors somehow? Is there some type of reverse-tolerance between whole mushrooms and 4-aco-dmt?

20mg had me underwhelmed, then 10mg + cannabis had me OVERwhelmed. Haha. That's the only input I have on that.

Y'day's session with 4-aco-dmt had me waaaay more out there than I expected. I'd had 5-6 prior experiences with the substance at doses ranging from 12-17 mg. Each left me a bit underwhelmed. I didn't dislike them but didn't see what all the fuss was about.

Y'day was completely different. 8 mg fumarate had me tripping in a delightfully gentle way. I had greater musical and visual enhancement coupled with some mental work that helped me see that being older, losing some spontaneity, and settling into routines is not too dreadful. In fact, it provides a sense of comfort and, when the routine includes an appropriate balance of life's elements (education, work, family life, fiscal responsibility, music-making, psychedelic exploration), it comes together like a beautifully constructed tech-house track. Not so coincidentally, this insight was delivered while listening to Jessie Wright's stellar "Duendes"mix, during which each element of each song represented a facet of my own life. They wove themselves together to produce tech-house masterpieces, reminding me that I can also "compose" my life by arranging the various routines in harmony with each other.

Afterwards, I kept wondering why only 8 mg of material produced such an immersive experience. I drew two conclusions but am not a scientist so do not know the accuracy of either.

1. The material had been placed in a paper wrap about 2 weeks earlier but I decided not to take it. I casually left it in "the box" under the scale. Could it have degraded/transformed into a more potent psilo-something?

2. 2 weeks previously, I had approx 2g dried cubensis. Could that experience have "primed" my receptors somehow? Is there some type of reverse-tolerance between whole mushrooms and 4-aco-dmt?

set & setting my man!

I'll start by asking about the anxiety and comeup side effects (pressure feelings, some uncomfortable body load)... those that get these effects, how long does it last? My gf said her effects went away before the peak, but she had 17mg (I think 24 will be good for me once I can grasp the anxiety problem).

I took xanax before the peak on both of my trips so I can't judge how long they would last.

I dislike coming up on any psychedelic, even mdma at times, so I'm not blaming this chemical. I do find so far, however, that 4-ho-mipt gave me more visuals for less anxiety, and its slightly more potent.

I'll start by asking about the anxiety and comeup side effects (pressure feelings, some uncomfortable body load)... those that get these effects, how long does it last? My gf said her effects went away before the peak, but she had 17mg (I think 24 will be good for me once I can grasp the anxiety problem).

I took xanax before the peak on both of my trips so I can't judge how long they would last.

I dislike coming up on any psychedelic, even mdma at times, so I'm not blaming this chemical. I do find so far, however, that 4-ho-mipt gave me more visuals for less anxiety, and its slightly more potent.

I too dislike comeups...

I also have a habit of getting quite anxious nowadays...

The comeup on 27 mg this stuff had me feeling a bit nauseous, kind of rushy...and definitely anxious...

It went away during the peak for the most part (excepting a few bursts)...However...I also didn't get any noticeable euphoric push...

And as for the visuals...they were fairly light, but unique and great for pencil work!

hmm. ok. old thread closed, so here's my question again:

did anyone plug it? and if yes: what about potency?

On a 20mg dose of 4-AcO-DMT I had a terrible body load that started around the peak and lasted almost the rest of the trip. It's a horrible feeling that a good massage can help a bit, but it takes the fun out of the drug. It really sucks because every other aspect of it was awesome, but it physically hurts. Does anyone else get this? I also get this from 2C-I (20-25mg). If anyone knows of ways to make this not come on please tell me I'm all ears. This body load has been unique to RCs for me. I can do mass amounts of MDMA and even mushrooms with no ill effects. It pisses me off because my friend wants to trip and has a good assortment of numbers and letters for us but this body load seriously sucks that much.

Devin - wait 2 hours and that should be fine - first time I did it, I had breakfast and made lunch, then dropped 2 hours later, and ate lunch an hour or so into the trip :)

Out of interest (although I do not believe this is the case as I still hold to my theory that 4-AcO-DMT is fully converted to Psilocin and that the 4-PO-NMT is what produces the difference in effects between 4-AcO-DMT and Mushrooms), I've noticed people often say that Mushrooms produce a lot of anxiety, while 4-AcO-DMT doesn't. Well, basically my first 3 or 4 trips with 4-AcO-DMT there wasn't a hint of anxiety whatever I did, but every single trip since then the first few hours are absolute hell, it feels like I'm going to die and that I'm a horrible person and everything I've ever done in my life is a complete failure - now in reality I think the reason for this is an issue I've been procrastinating over rather than facing - however I was wondering, just out of interest, if my fumarate could have degraded and this could be the reason for the anxiety regardless of dose? My trips seem very different from my initial trips, and what seems weird is that the same issue I blamed the anxiety on was still there before I even took 4-AcO-DMT the first time, and it was never brought up in those first few trips.

What are you thinking it could have degraded to aside from psilocin?

I wasn't, I was thinking Psilocin. Really I doubt any degradation to Psilocin is the cause of the anxiety etc as I think I know the cause, but I'm just asking if it's a possibility.

Ah, I guess I was assuming you meant something else as you were identifying 4-PO-NMT as the anxiogenic component of mushies.
I could see your experiences as showing that psilocin is indeed the component in mushrooms that make them more confusing and dark compared to the acetate ester. Though I am a strong believer that 4-AcO-DMT ingested is different than 4-HO-DMT ingested, so I am possibly biased in this. But yea I think it's a possibility.

hmm. ok. old thread closed, so here's my question again:

did anyone plug it? and if yes: what about potency?

I had plugged 6mg on two occasions and 8mg just last weekend, always using gelcaps, but can only compare that with taking 10mg orally about 2 months ago.
I found the 6mg rectally slightly less intensive than the 10mg orally.
8mg plugged might have been a bit stronger but the comparison is not easy because I took them on a sunny afternoon while the 10mg orally had been at night on an outdoor party.

So I guess plugging 4-aco-dmt is not much more effective than oral.
Maybe about 30-50% - at least when using gelcaps.
I also noticed that it caused a definite delay in onset - one time even nearly one hour.

I know that those are low doses, but I prefer to work my way up slowly and with caution - old age and some not very nice acid trips caused by reckless dosing in the past :|

Butt

^
Well, not to get into the nasty details much, but a gelcap would be pretty ineffective because there is not much to break it down, aside from some damp mucous and whatever else is floating around. That's what caused the onset delay; powder would eventually dissolve, but not time effectively.

It's best to get a syringe (without a needle... of course lol), dissolve a dose in some warm or hot water and squirt it back in there, but make sure you get it past those 2 sphincter muscles (at least an inch or more). Use some lube!

Oh and all you haters for this method, stick it up ur ass. This is for straight men too.

I don't have experience doing this, with this substance, but do know my physiology and what works best.

^ Surely gelcaps should work just as effectively as any other rectal method as rectal pharms (suppositories) come in waxy bullets?

well it depends on your specific physiology... if you take lots of opiates then your stool will be compacted and your rectum will be very dry. personally mine's quite well slicked up naturally ;)

i've never had any problem just shoving (oof) a gelcap up there. seems to dissolve in about the same amount of time as it usually does during oral dosing.

Yeah I used to shove capsules up my ass to great effect... works best if you poke a hole in the capsule and get it wet so it starts dissolving before you shove it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.