• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-DPT Thread

You mean 4-AcO-DPT?

elektro, thanks for the report! Sounds interesting. If you try a larger dose, please write a more complete report... I don't think any exist.

If I had some I'd be scheduling a time in soon to try it and write a report. :)

Awesome. :) Can't wait to hear about it.

I've big and dandified this and added it to the Best of PD page, since it looks like we'll soon have an influx of information. :)

You mean 4-AcO-DPT?

elektro, thanks for the report! Sounds interesting. If you try a larger dose, please write a more complete report... I don't think any exist.

If I had some I'd be scheduling a time in soon to try it and write a report. :)

I'll be sure to keep a report next time I dose. I'm not sure when it will happen though, it is pretty hard to find where I am.

I've had a little experience with this one.I had extremely high hopes and it is indeed active at around 18-30mg.It was somewhat reminiscent of a low dose of 5-MeO-MiPT but felt a lot like DPT, especially in the chest (heart racing a bit).Not visual at all but there is head space for sure.All in all I'd say I found it interesting enough for me to want to do again.

4-AcO-DPT (16mg insufflated in four ~4mg piles over 40 minutes).

It is comfortably sunken in DPT’s luxuriant spectrum. There are no visuals to speak of, only the fragmented flame tips of visions. Just now, in a lambent expanse of golden savanna grasses, I stepped through a hushed band of cerulean and rose slung through the mists of a vale clearing. Its spaces are indistinct yet sound fully with notes of plaintive majesty.

Had a beautiful experience with 25mg insufflated 4-aco-dpt. Keep in mind that I nad 1mg of klonipin and 9mg of mdpv earlier (5 or 6 hours) in the day. Walked to a nearby rock ridge that overlooks a beautiful stream (its one of my smoking spots). Did my line out of my neat little contraption (allows outdoor insufflation both relatively discreetly and protects the powder from the wind) and just sat back. Effects were noted within 5 minutes and grew into the peak which lasted about an hour and has gently tapered down since. The visual aspect was very unique and hard to describe. The standard tryptamine trails were apparent, but the most interesting part was after a trail had passed, it would on occasion flash back, sort of like a lightning strike. Stationary objects didnt move about much, but their surfaces seemed to havea moving, translucent film over everything. No negative physical aspects were noted, and I felt remarkably centered mentally throughout. Good stuff so far...

Maybe the 4-ho/aco-dpt threads should be merged since so little is known about either...

I'm not sure whether they should be merged or not... they are two distinct substances. I was always annoyed that the 4-HO-DiPT and 4-AcO-DiPT threads were merged into one because those two are clearly not the same or even particularly similar. What does everyone else think? I know that right now there is very little information but in the future that could change.

The suggestion is to merge them until each can grown on its own. I can think of some merits from a communications perspective for keeping them together permanently (encourages comparison, keeps both topics more live), but in any case right now I think its best to have as much info as possible in one place and to keep it visible for potentially keen passers by. (wink)

I say keep them separate unless it becomes clear that their effects are substantially similar. It would be a bitch to try and separate them after the fact.

4-ho-dpt seems to have FAR better intranasal bioavailability than 4-aco-dpt. I must have lost a bit in the process after getting very little from 10mg previously. Last night 10mg got to a relatively solid +2, but it seemed very welcoming, more than the 4-aco (which is pretty nice itsself). Anyone else experience this???

I may get the chance to try 4-ho-dpt + Kratom soon, will post details later

Kratom + 4-ho-dpt

5g of whole leaf kratom ground into a fine powder and put in gel caps about an hour and a half before the 4-ho-dpt was ingested. Got some mild nausea from the kratom (I always do...), but it passed quickly. 10mg 4-ho-dpt was insufflated to little (though beyond placebo) effects. Mostly just color enhancement at this point. Waited (approx) 15 minutes after the first line just to check for any odd reaction and no physical symptoms were noted. Smoked a joint before 20mg 4-ho-dpt was insufflated. Within 3 minutes I started getting some pretty beautiful visual distortions and a bit of OEV patterning (a first in my trials of these dpt analogs). I got a bit nautious ans threw up once, but felt 100% better afterwords. Te rest of the day was spent watching the ominous skies (5 fullels were spotted n the area) and just relaxing with my dog. Not a special enough experience to write a full TR for, but thought you guys might like to hear the basics of the combo.

5g of whole leaf kratom ground into a fine powder and put in gel caps about an hour and a half before the 4-ho-dpt was ingested. Got some mild nausea from the kratom (I always do...), but it passed quickly. 10mg 4-ho-dpt was insufflated to little (though beyond placebo) effects. Mostly just color enhancement at this point.
egor said:
4-ho-dpt seems to have FAR better intranasal bioavailability than 4-aco-dpt. I must have lost a bit in the process after getting very little from 10mg previously. Last night 10mg got to a relatively solid +2
Unless kratom somehow blunted the effects or something, 4-ho-DPT seems highly variable from your experience of it. I hope to use it soon. 16mg of the AcO was certainly beyond placebo in my one trial with it, and I expect the ho to be more potent than that. But who knows, my experiences with the same dose of DPT have also been all over the board in terms of sheer intensity.

I have not done much with oral dosing with 4-ho/aco-dpt. I have enought left for 1 good oral dose of the 4-ho, but I'm not feling great atm so it may be a bit before I get around to it...