Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-DPT Thread

feelgoodhit

Bluelighter

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-DPT Thread

2cy14xt.png

[original post:]

Does anybody know anything about this compound? I've tried searching. I would assume it's active...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would LOVE to try it! I hope someone has experiences. I believe there was another thread where this was brought up before but I can't find it.

There was, I saw it. No good info yet, all trip reports involve there being nothing too remarkable. To me, this suggests they didn't take enough. :p

It seems like 4-HO-DPT would HAVE to work, considering all of the other 4-hydroxy tryptamines work and are quite good. And since DPT is its base, I would think it would be amazing indeed, on par with but different from 4-HO-DMT.

Would be very intriguing.....though if we were t compare DMT and DPT, we'd have more success with apples and oranges (hang on, are they used as similar comparitive thingies?)....um...

When I saw this thread, my hopes were up someone had this stuff, only to have them dashed. Sounds like a winner, and seems kind of obvious compared to some of the weird substitutions that are going around today. Maybe I'll put some DPT in some mushroom substrate and see what happens. Would love to try this chem though.

I have seen this chemical offered at one or two chemical supply companies. I never bought it because I don't know what it does. They also carry 4-AcO-DPT and 5-MeO-DPT at times, but I'm not sure how much information there is on these.

Are any of these compounds interesting?

We're not sure. But it seems quite clear to me that 4-HO-DPT would be a winner. All of the 4-HO-Ts are good, even ones with DiPT and MiPT on the base. MiPT itself isn't anything to write home about. DPT by itself IS however. So it failt o see why 4-HO-DPT wouldn't be great. DPT and DMT are sort of the two "kings" of the tryptamine world, and we know that 4-HO-DMT is great. I'm surprised no one has tried 4-HO-DPT. If I had the chance I sure would.

People have tried it. ;) Looks like the rest of the lucky ones will just have to play lab-rat.

I meant here... I'm sure some people have tried it. Did they write reports? If not, they kind of owe the community, in my opinion.

One would think that, extrapolating from 4-Ho-DMT and n,n,DMT that a dose of 4-HO-DPT would be less then for DPT itslf, but Shulgins diaries don't seem to conceede such. Though he does say its a difficult synth....

10mg 4-ho-dpt insufflated a little over 2 hours ago didnt do much. Some color enhancement was the only noticable effect.

egor will you be performing more tests? Please let us know how they go if you do.

^I will be doing more assays, but I want to space them out with at least 5 days between to avoid tolerance.

my friend got a hold of some, so i decided to buy a two hits from. he told me to only take one hit, but i decided to take two, 100 mg in total. the trip went fine. i was hoping for it to be more intense, but it doesn't seem like that kind of chemical. however, the hallucinations were beautiful. unlike any that i had ever seen before, they just seemed a lot more magical than lsd or psilocybin hallucination. the most memorable of them was seeing my floor covered with little blue sparkly mushrooms growing out of the carpet. it took only about 30 minutes to fully come up. then the trip just stayed at a plateau for about two hours and then came down in about an hour. i would however, not taking any less than 100 mg. any less and it wouldn't be worth it. i would like to try maybe 150 to 200 mg though.

how were the cev's?

im trying to find something with bright translucent colors other than dmt

I tried 5mg orally just to get feel for its flavor; and it is the second most vile tasting substance I have tasted, next to 4-ho-dipt. Again, this was not an attempt at getting a buzz, just wanted to taste it...

^I have tentative plans to do the AcO this weekend. If I do it'll probably be through staggered IM or insufflated doses until something substantial reveals itself.