View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also done both 4-ho-met + mxe and 4-aco-met + mxe, multiple times. You need less of each for sure, and the ratio depends on what kind of experience you're going for. I haven't taken these orally in a while, but I'd say 12mg -met and 30mg mxe would be a good starting point, both oral. Plugged, 15mg mxe and 7mg -met gets me to a pretty good state where I'm not tripping super hard, but feel 100% connected with the universe and feel the tripping aspect completely.
I'm not sure about those doses for the metocin because I got such a weak effect from 20+10mg of it alone. I was thinking of starting at 35 for the 4-ho-met and adding mxe in 5-10 mg doses orally until I'm at a good place

I'm not sure about those doses for the metocin because I got such a weak effect from 20+10mg of it alone. I was thinking of starting at 35 for the 4-ho-met and adding mxe in 5-10 mg doses orally until I'm at a good place

Well, the good thing about MXE is you can add more during the experience. Stagger doses of 5-7mg sound optimal. I would weigh them before you drop though :)

I don't remember the doses I took but at that time 20-25mg of 4HOMET was my fav dose. MXE was probably +/-20mg, added in 2 or 3 doses, probably 30-45minutes apart. I always wait for the 4HOMET to show itself completely before I drop something else with it.
I always drop orally.

I'll say it again, it's lots of fun but you need to hydrate like you've never hydrated before :). Also some healthy snacks for when you're coming down, your body needs nutrients after those few hours.

I've been out of this one for awhile, but it was enjoyable. I do like miprocin better, but metocin is really not too shabby at all.

Which is to say, it was awesome taking it for that trial run. But now I am satiated. :)

Well, the good thing about MXE is you can add more during the experience. Stagger doses of 5-7mg sound optimal. I would weigh them before you drop though :)

I don't remember the doses I took but at that time 20-25mg of 4HOMET was my fav dose. MXE was probably +/-20mg, added in 2 or 3 doses, probably 30-45minutes apart. I always wait for the 4HOMET to show itself completely before I drop something else with it.
I always drop orally.

I'll say it again, it's lots of fun but you need to hydrate like you've never hydrated before :). Also some healthy snacks for when you're coming down, your body needs nutrients after those few hours.
Thank you for the sound advice. I plan on weighing out some 5mg bombs in cigarette papers to have on hand, I'll make a maximum of 5/6 of those and definitely drop after weighing is done.

I've been out of this one for awhile, but it was enjoyable. I do like miprocin better, but metocin is really not too shabby at all.

Which is to say, it was awesome taking it for that trial run. But now I am satiated. :)
I must say my experiences with miprocin have certainly been better than my trial with metocin. I also prefer miprocin to psilacetin though. Miprocin is the only one of them that I've found to be significantly visual, I'd put it somewhere between shrooms and lsd.

If you mean 20+10 of all metocin, you have REALLY bad stuff. Just for reference :)

I have the same reaction to 4-HO-MET. I've read of people getting floored by it at low dosages but I'm sure of my source's purity... I also got to sample an initial batch that circulated in small amounts the first time it was made available, before being sold, and I had the same reaction. Everyone's different.

If you mean 20+10 of all metocin, you have REALLY bad stuff. Just for reference :)
As a Canadian, I'm fairly sure of my supplier, but anything is possible. Nonetheless my dosage range isn't too far out of the ordinary, as Xorkoth said. I would say my experience was fairly close to his reports; I actually based my dosage off those.

Yeah I was just thinking my stuff isn't very pure cause I need like 50mg for a strong trip.....and an 1/8 of mushrooms will have me floored

I just have never found metocin to be very strong. I realize some people do, but I don't. I'm that way with 2C-B too, for example, I need a lot of it to really trip (like 35mg+). Same with T-7. But 2C-E hits me HARD at minimal dosages - I can get a light trip off of as little as 5mg. But for some, 2C-E requires more like 20-30mg, I even see people taking huge doses like 60, 80mg on here. If I took 60mg of 2C-E I don't know WHAT would happen... 18mg gave me a +4 experience and has always made me trip really fucking hard, and when I took 22mg it was too much. I trip hard off of 15mg of DMT, and I blacked out on 50mg, I'm just really sensitive to it. But I have always (even before I had tripped much at all) required large doses of LSD to trip properly. Everyone is just different. Sure, sometimes people are also getting inferior product but it doesn't account for nearly all of the variability in reported effects and strength.

I'd like to try higher dose 2c-e

When I had my 2cb that summer I have no idea how it was dosed but my cousin and I would eat 2 apeice and it was GRAND

2ce was just so time consuming...I sat on a 1/4 gram for like a year only doing it twice.....wish I would of stashed it somewhere safe as I didn't think my wife would flush it

I just have never found metocin to be very strong. I realize some people do, but I don't. I'm that way with 2C-B too, for example, I need a lot of it to really trip (like 35mg+). Same with T-7. But 2C-E hits me HARD at minimal dosages - I can get a light trip off of as little as 5mg. But for some, 2C-E requires more like 20-30mg, I even see people taking huge doses like 60, 80mg on here. If I took 60mg of 2C-E I don't know WHAT would happen... 18mg gave me a +4 experience and has always made me trip really fucking hard, and when I took 22mg it was too much. I trip hard off of 15mg of DMT, and I blacked out on 50mg, I'm just really sensitive to it. But I have always (even before I had tripped much at all) required large doses of LSD to trip properly. Everyone is just different. Sure, sometimes people are also getting inferior product but it doesn't account for nearly all of the variability in reported effects and strength.

Same here. Neither was miprocin, which came from a reputable source with a lot of good reviews, and it was enough to sell it out quickly.

Some people just have tolerance or sensitivity issues.

Sigh. I'm stuck being sober, personally mandated and I might just stick to it for good. Got lots of things that require sobriety for a good while (except weed).

hello, question about tolerance.

lets say i take 25mg today and on fri/saturday another 25mg. will it be same strong?

Just gelcapped 30mgs 4-HO-MET on an empty stomach. I will return.

7.30 – fast come up – psychedelic shadows, pupils large, colours vivid, strong visceral feeling – patterns on surfaces

next 3 hours – more of the same. Last hour, depression, weeping.

Next 5 hours – slow come down – eyes slowly return to normal. Need 2 zopiclone to sleep (3.30am)

I have the same reaction to 4-HO-MET. I've read of people getting floored by it at low dosages but I'm sure of my source's purity... I also got to sample an initial batch that circulated in small amounts the first time it was made available, before being sold, and I had the same reaction. Everyone's different.

Maybe it's also affecting the fact of unknowing which salt (F/HCl) of 4-HO-MET is being consumed. There is a small difference on the dosage. Of course it's possible that the dosage is very individual-dependent.

I found this substance to be very mild from the first time I had an experience with it. Specially remembering the CEVs with stars, etc floating including a good body load feeling. Not a lot on the OEV & psychological.

Still, I never tried strong dosages for this one since I consider there are alternative better substances to use to have a full psychdelic experience.

Can etizolam affect visual side of 4-ho-met?

Few days ago I ate 20mg and 2-3mg of etizolam and... there obviously were some visuals (even huge at some time) but at T+2..3h I felt almost nothing except of increased mood and talkativeness. I mean at T+3h I still had huge pupils but no signs of any visual distortions. I have little experience with this chem so I don't know what I should expect.

I need to add that from same batch from same dosage I had some visuals even at T+4h (I used etizolam too but only after main effects came -- and only because I felt that my heart raced what wasn't surprise because I drunk that day ~2L of beer and few energy drinks, and i smoke few cigarettes what obviously aren't good for heart).

And before that last trip I had more than a month break with psychedelics (I used some mdpv and 3-fp few weeks ago but it doesn't count, right?).

Last edited:
Etizolam will almost completely block a trip, yes. Just like most benzo's block trips for the most part.

IME this material shines at night time, then visuals are at their best.

I have taken pretty large doses during the day. Including my largest dose, which was approximately 35-45mg. (My now replaced scale was acting a bit funky, resulting in three more or less eyeballed insufflated doses starting around 25mg, carefully adding a bit more when 'nothing much' happened)

It got pretty intense, almost difficult in an uneasy bodyload that alerted me not to push further.
At this point it became difficult to read text in my laptop, but other than that I could see somewhat translucent visuals that would come a bit less translucent in a more darkened room, but which IME would be VERY obvious and clear at night including tracers already at 15mg, becoming more solid and geomatric at a higher dose like 25mg..
When looking outside with sun shining nothing much stood out and so it would appear less active during the day than at night

So I find daylight a waste of the experience and even irritating in a way. Does anyone else experience the same with this one?

Last time I tried it, yes, the visuals were much more pronounced in darkness. In the light there was a simple "sparkly-ness" about things, but in darkness there multicolored outlines around objects and whatnot.

Anybody get kinda cold, or, more sensitive to to cold on this stuff? I found myself having to put on a bunch of layers after things got started (during the winter time, somewhat cold room).

Status
Not open for further replies.