• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-MiPT Thread

I would like something that only requires the dosage of 5-meo-mipt, but felt like 4-aco-mipt. It doesn't sound like this is it though :(

nope. You shouldnt let the name fool you into thinking that it will be like a mix of the two.
ho knows though, it could still end up being an interesting chemical, though from what i read in tihkal, nothing special.

Bring on the 4 ho met.

The Big and Dandy 4-MeO-MiPT Thread

Merged several posts to create this new Big and Dandy thread. Let's try this out. Even if it turns out to be inactive or unexciting, it's good to have all the information we can compiled into a single place about obscure chemicals. Hell, there's a B&D thread on 3C-P ;)

I also added it to the B&D thread list in the Best of PD page. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Be advised about the weight differences for the freebase (which Shulgin assayed with) and the fumarate. The latter is only about 80% as potent as the freebase, so Shulgin's recommended dose of around 25mg freebase will actually be up around 31mg fumarate.

I figured I wouldn't try it since the tihkal entry is so uneventful, but then I remembered that it also makes 4-aco-mipt sound pretty horribly boring too. pihkal makes 2c-b out to be God in chemical form. Not knocking either one of them, but when you only have 3 or 4 reports it's not exactly representative of everyone, I suppose.

Who knows, it could be one of those semi-fun recreational things to do if you just want to feel slightly altered and go shopping or something.

Perhaps I'll get around to trying it after the new year.

Who knows, it could be one of those semi-fun recreational things to do if you just want to feel slightly altered and go shopping or something.

2C-T-21 - that's a drug that could have purposely been created for people who shop!

I am betting this one will turn out to be really nice and akin in intensity to a 20mg miprocin trip at around 50mg, or not.

I guess it might produce something worthwhile at around 60-80mg.

Last edited:
Two pages and not one experience report. I count on you BLers to be early adopters and let me know what to expect...so get crackin! I'm just kidding, but I am rather surprised that no one's made any mention of actually trying the stuff yet. Based on the TiHKAL entry, I plan to try starting at around 10mg if no reports appear.

Shulgin (with 26 mg, orally) " Cold gespatcho tastes superb, but one cup is enough, and the croissant seems dry and hard.

/\ seems this one is indeed an appetite-enhancer. I had had a modest dose of MDPV in the afternoon and had lost all appetite, decided to skip dinner and ingest 18mg of 4-MeO-Mipt fumarate instead. Time seems to have been flying since I ingested it... very comfortable, relaxed in the body+mind, perceived drop in overall tension / heart rate that had been mildly elevated by the MDPV. Mildly sedated even. Happy to just be.Moderate pupil dilation only but noticeable nevertheless.

And suddenly a massive appetite at T+1hr. Cold Gaspatcho really does taste excellent, as does anything else that's succulent and nutritious (cold fried brown rice with yellow peppers topped with soy and sesame oil and cayenne and balsamic vinegar; whole rye crispbread with olive paste). Tastebuds very sensitive today. Little desire for the usual comfort foods (chocolate biscuits etc.) but more for wholesome fresh things.

Apart from that, hard to say what's actually going on... Could I drive a car on it? Probably if I had to, though I wouldn't want to.

Thanks for the report, Ximot... I'm not sure yet if I'll bother meeting with this one but often my curiosity overcomes my hesitation.

So what's the end of all this research? Irrational fear of driving and munchies?

Last edited by a moderator:
SuperExtraNuts said:
So what's the end of all this research?

Probably the other 82mg I have left of this material. Likely one 30mg trip and one 52mg trip or thereabouts. In due time, ingested when sober. I shall report then. If I find the compound promising, then perhaps, if the compound should come my way again in he future, I will find that the research will not even end there. That answer your question? 8)

Tried this again, at approx. 36mg, double my initial dose. Clearly active at this level, and physically (energetically) as tremorous and restless as 2C-T-7 pre-peak and DPT below proper breakthough levels for me. No visuals though and hardly any pupil dilation. Felt a little bit restless and had cold hands/feet, though I am not sure to what extent this was set/setting related.

After the peak (T+2:30 quite clear again) started making music... While music was interesting, it didn't blow me away and I was unwilling (unable?) to stick to the task of playing what I was going to play and kept being sidetracked by different sonar experiments.

All in all, in terms of mental effects I'd liken it in its subtlety to 5-MeO-DALT, another rare chem that tends to disappoint those looking for kicks but which has subtle activity. I think 5-MeO-DALT provides a warmer, more easy-going space though - although as I said, set/setting may be factors. Always hard to tell. In any case I had no trouble sleeping but woke up to day with borderline irritability levels not unlike those I get when serotonin is low.

I have one more trial left with this material, and unless that's gonna show me the ropes I'll call it quits with 4-MeO-MIPT. Might actually just use my remaining mg to try out top-up combos with the 4-HO/ACO cousins. Like its cousin MIOT, 4-MeO-MIPt might just be most efficient when used as an adjunct.

Thanks a lot for the reports Ximot :)

Would you say, then, that this substance is more bodyload than anything else? hehe.

well, I remember some nausea (I'd had a huge lunch and took it later afternoon), and my sense of smell was heightened (the stench of tobacco smoke was more terrible than usual). Sense of touch just a little intensified, there's other drugs that do it better. Thoguht processes mildly altered, psy territory for sure. I had a feeling that I was more acutely aware of the 'essence' of others (watched a film during come-up and had a friend visiting at some point), resp.. how they're really feeling at that moment. But this was subtle.

In short, yes - I guess body load made up about 50% of what I experienced. I may not have had it though if I had been calmer, who knows? That I got nauseous this time whereas last time I got hungry did surprise me a little.

Sounds like junk, as the TIHKAL entry made it seem. We can bet for sure that none of this material is conveted to miprocin, as some have speculated.