• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-PropO-DiPT Thread

Excuse me.. but is the compound 4-propanoyl-DiPT or 4-propanoyloxy-DiPT? I mean it wouldn't really make sense to me if there isn't an oxygen there in between.

dread said:
Excuse me.. but is the compound 4-propanoyl-DiPT or 4-propanoyloxy-DiPT? I mean it wouldn't really make sense to me if there isn't an oxygen there in between.
I'm pretty sure it's the one with an oxygen inbetween (a vendor of this compound has put up an image, which shows that it is, in fact, propionyloxy)

Did 20 mg last night it was great but it lasted not much longer than 2 hours.
I will post a TR tonight or tomorrow.

Well as a rule, propionyl esters seem to penetrate the BBB faster & more efficiently than their corresponding acetyl esters * ; that in conjunction with the short length of action of the unesterified drug does make it seem that it's the propionyloxy compound

* - dipropionylmorphine is more potent, faster acting and basically a souped up version of diacetylmorphine (heroin). This pattern is obseved with a whole load more of drugs if anyone cares to look

Gaian Planes said:
^ whoa at 'souped up version of diacetylmorphine' 8o 8o 8o

in theory.. some claim it doesn't give the same rush as heroin.

But on topic, I'd like to taste 4-Pro-DMT rather than the dipt..

any more experiences with this one?

so is the consensus that it will be more like 4 aco dipt rather than 4 ho dipt?

perhaps it will be an experience unique from the other 2.

i guess there is only one way to find out, huh?
=D

4-propanoyl-dipt should metabolize to 4-ho-dipt, just like 4-aco-dipt does. So I'm guessing that the effects would not be very different.

It's just a theory that the 4-AcOs metabolize to their corresponding 4-HOs, anyway.

I've Big and Dandified this thread now as it appears several people have it. Keep the information coming in! :)

Since this is reported to last only 2 hours, and since I love the propyltryptamines, I am quite interested in this one...

Did 30mg. The comeup was slow. 1-2 hours but my stomach wasn't empty. No proper psychedelic mindstate but strong visual distortions. Seemed mostly like a "feel-good" chemical. The only thing structurally similar I've tried was 4-aco-mipt, which was completly amazingly mindblowing on 40mg.

It felt suprisingly stimulating but smooth and long lasting (12 hours). Didn't notice any clear peak. Probably good for spicing up parties.

first time ever noticed brain zaps which people have been talking about.

Last edited:
Interesting that it lasted so long for you (as I had predicted for the compound)! I guess we'll need more trials to see where the activity really stands. The DMT or DET version of this needs to be made.

Due to the mass differences in the compounds (especially if this is a salt), it's not surprising that you'd around 30mg for the full effect. Perhaps a good dose is between 20-40mg, but I would proceed cautiously.

Due to the mass differences in the compounds (especially if this is a salt), it's not surprising that you'd around 30mg for the full effect. Perhaps a good dose is between 20-40mg, but I would proceed cautiously.

I don't think that 30 mg brought the full effects. But I haven't had the time to try again.

Are you meaning that a small dosage would last for ~2 hours while a large one would continue for ~12 hours? Maybe I'll try a small dosage next. Or snorting.

Are you meaning that a small dosage would last for ~2 hours while a large one would continue for ~12 hours? Maybe I'll try a small dosage next. Or snorting.

No, but it should be shorter but not that much shorter. The person who reported 2 hours at 20mg may have just only hit the minimum effect or they have a tolerance and that's why it didn't last longer, or perhaps the metabolism of the compound is very variable.

I take to rectal tryptamines very well (preferred to nasal), but I understand that's not an option for everyone. Snorting should work, and it's probably equipotent to oral ingestion. Rectal (for me) tends to be more potent, especially if the compounds are the freebase. You solvate the powder in a bit (less than a ml) of 1:1 EtOH:H2O and then dilute with water and administer rectally. Peak occurs in about 5 minutes.

First, and only time I have ever had this was on LSA. It felt like my brain was being wiped out but at the same time each one felt like the height of an orgasm x10... it felt like it had to be doing some damage and haven't touched LSA since... So how intense were the brain shocks you experienced Elinisti?

Huh... the brain xaps I had were in no way pleasurable, let alone like the height of an orgasm times 10. I've only gotten them from MDMA use and from extreme AMT abuse over a long period of time... basically from serotonin release and depletion. Scary and unpleasant.

I have tried this substance several times, 4 or 5. I started out with doses around 30 mg and for the last three times I have taken 50-60 mg, which seems to be the ideal dose imo. As for the effect of 4-pro-dipt, I absolutely love it. My best psychedelic trips have been on this. Now when I'm used to the effect, the whole trip is practically an orgasm. I've never done other the aco-dipt or oh-dipt so on the similarity between these and pro-dipt, I can't comment.

The bodyload is really weird on this shit. Not bad not good, just very weird and intense during come-up. I experience massive euphoria during peak and a whole lot of both COV's and OEV's, most of the time it's transparent ghost-like persons, really like entering a spirit world. A friendly happy spirit world :)

Does 4-pro-dipt need to go through stomach or liver or whatever to be converted to the active chemical (4-ho-dipt?) ?
Just still thinking about alternative consumption ways...

I always get "brain zaps" on mushrooms. I also get these weird gravitational shifts, like something pulling my brain to a different direction briefly.

Also sometimes when I've done opiates or benzos I've had these brain zaps too. Usually when I was nodding off. Sometimes certain thoughts could trigger these brain zaps, like I would think about something that bothered me and/or agitated me and I would get a zap. It was really freaky at the time.