• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
£10 for 100mg pellet? I doubt it, sounds like someones just taking the piss tbh!

If I had this i'd just do a tiny allergy test then do a decent 90mg dose or something. Whats the score with dosing so far, whats concidered a decent dose? With MDMA I usually go for around 250mgs.

From my last experience at 90mg, it was 1-1.5 hour from first effects to peak (ps first effects appearing now!), 3-4hour peak, and back to baseline at t+12. so its very long lasting off that dose compared to MDMA.

What exactly are you experiencing right now? I'm assuming you're doing a real time trip report in here? :!

just peripheral effects, you know you can start to feel things at the edge of your vision and head. got that typical dopamine induced urge to dash to the toilet again.. somethings never change lol.

just going back to value for money - it really is very potent.. on my last experience, 90mg lasting a whole night and no desire to redose, it's not that bad really. By 4am i felt like i'd been boshing 100mg mdma pills on the hour every hour - but just off the one dose.

So it's basically on par with MDA dose wise? Do you mean t+12 as in, in total lasted 12 from 90mgs? If so that's fairly impressive. This stuff really does sound worth a shot. Would be nice to know exactly what chemical it is we're actually dealing with first though!

its been comfirmed that its 6-APB rather than the first thought of 6-APDB.

lol at teh thread! im hopeless at describing shit, the visuals do seem a little stronger than last time, but i have had a little more..

Feel euphoria creeping up, tempered with the negative setting but slowly overpowering it :)
as i said the setting isnt great right now hopefully the missus will chill out soon.

quesyness hasnt set in yet, but prob isnt far off iirc from last time.

well, im kinda losing track of time but i think its an hour since i drank the 80mg solution.. effects getting stronger, eye wiggles, stretching feels real nice. sweating a bit.

all good so far :)

Would be interested to hear from someone who's taken this substance and had prior experience with AMT. Although limited in number, Skyline's experience sounds like the ultra-diet equivalent of AMT.

I could be WAY off but just trying to interpret the mindsetl

Either way, sound good enough to ingest.

lawl!

cant answer all quesrtions, can barely type..

overall its mdma-esq but the visuals effects are quite prominient, overall high getting stronger still.

honestly, everyone who likes there mdxx drugs will love this, but the meph kiddies and causal drug users prob wont..

but anyway im feeling wasted now, in a nice warm way :)

lawl!

cant answer all quesrtions, can barely type..

overall its mdma-esq but the visuals effects are quite prominient, overall high getting stronger still.

honestly, everyone who likes there mdxx drugs will love this, but the meph kiddies and causal drug users prob wont..

but anyway im feeling wasted now, in a nice warm way :)
I don't know if you've ever gotten the chance to try MDA, but would you say it's more like MDA (as in less entactogenic but more psychedelic; could make sense as the molecule is very similar to MDA rather than MDMA), or roughly all the empathy of MDMA plus eye candy?

Skyline has never tried MDA according to one of his earlier posts.

But i imagine this will be more like MDA due to it being so structurally similar

4-desoxy-MDA

well im still alive and kicking guys, totally wasted in such a nice way, defomore like mdma than a proper psychedelic :)

I have a ~200mg sample here with me (Ta man!)

The vendor has made it abundantly clear that this is and always has been 6-APB.

He's also sent over a letter basically saying:
"THIS IS NOT MEPHEDRONE, YOU WILL NOT FUCK AROUND WITH THIS."

Anyway, no time for it now, but very much looking forward to this next sample :)

A 100mg sample also fell into my lap this morning - thanks Drug Fairy =D - and I will obviously report back after tasting it. Possibly tonight depending on how I feel. I hope y'all aren't gonna call me a shill too 8)

Also, I missed the excitement last night but hope fun was had by all. Like any good party you left a hell of a mess. Will start the clear-up later and a proper thread will finally arrive. Lets keep that one firmly on the tracks, eh? :)

Morning all :)

only just got up, boshed 20mg vallium at 4am, not because i wanted it to stop, but i've got shit to today (lost all morning anyway now lol).

THe compound I had last night, despite slight different texture is defo same subjetively as first experience, it's all 6-APB. This time I didnt have ANY quesyness at all on the come up and trust me my stomach is as weak as anything for vomiting on such things.

Shambles, get your sample boshed, then they can think you're the 6-APB shill as well as the AMT shill!!!

And to all you's who still think me and g-zero are shills - wake up,this shit is here and is one of the best recreational drugs on the market that I've tried in years. If you want to get samples for future stuff, ask the right questions to the right people in the right way (and the right people arent the vendors mindlessly selling erics latest products), do a bit of networking in the industry etc build trust and you'll get samples. The vendors need reports out there and are happy to facilitate it to the right people.

Also the vendors arent stupid (well correction, most are, but a few are clued up), they know there's no profit in buying kg's of a shit product (often Eric's with no understanding of what it actually is) shilling it a bit getting a few sales and ultimately when bad reports follow they're stuck with it.

The clued up vendors/labs are taking the initiative in loooking for viable compounds that will fulfil the needs and wants of the community and also be commercially successful for them as is the case with this.

Add I cant wait to see ultimateravers inevitable video on it haha =D

Mate, can you post about comedown effects or lack thereof?

My assumption with meph was that the lack of comedown was likely due to it's short effect so didn't get a chance to wreck your body so much. As this one lasts alot longer, longer even than MDMA, I'm a little cautious that the comedown may be as bad/worse than mdma?

What do you have to say on this front?

If it's the same as meph that will be great (body load wise). So how does it compare between meph and mdma?

I mean the meph comedown wasn't good psychologically- the 'oh shit I'm not high any more' feeling mainly from SUDDENLY losing the high (as you said this comedown seems more gradual so hopefully not an issue here) but what about body load etc.?

Do you have to have the manic 'pissing sessions' as with most stims once it's wearing off (I'm thinking this may be kind of inevitable with stims)? btw what causes this? a mix of the drug leaving the system and water retention? I know it happens with amphet' which doesn't do water retention I don't think so prob the kidneys flushing the 'poison' from the body? Happens to me with even shrooms so not restricted to stims as I think about it, prob just alien compound being flushed out is my guess.

Mate, can you post about comedown effects or lack thereof?

My assumption with meph was that the lack of comedown was likely due to it's short effect so didn't get a chance to wreck your body so much. As this one lasts alot longer, longer even than MDMA, I'm a little cautious that the comedown may be as bad/worse than mdma?

What do you have to say on this front?

If it's the same as meph that will be great (body load wise). So how does it compare between meph and mdma?

I mean the meph comedown wasn't good psychologically- the 'oh shit I'm not high any more' feeling mainly from SUDDENLY losing the high (as you said this comedown seems more gradual so hopefully not an issue here) but what about body load etc.?

Do you have to have the manic 'pissing sessions' as with most stims once it's wearing off (I'm thinking this may be kind of inevitable with stims)? btw what causes this? a mix of the drug leaving the system and water retention? I know it happens with amphet' which doesn't do water retention I don't think so prob the kidneys flushing the 'poison' from the body? Happens to me with even shrooms so not restricted to stims as I think about it, prob just alien compound being flushed out is my guess.

I feel basically fine, a little hungary, there's no sudden loss of effect after peak, making you want to redose (although Im sure those of a more hardcore nature than me will probably wish to redose at some point) but avoiding a shortterm come down is just make sure you sleep and get some food.

The extended emotional comedown over next few days will be hard to determine as I've abused a few g of 4mmc over the last few days, maybe a g a day, but not sessioning it, i got sleep everynight.. plus a bit of naphyrone here and there. So it'll be mixed in with that, nothing major though from past experience.

Only went for a piss twice if I recall, or maybe a third final one which took ages to start flowing lol.

No vascontstrctor effects or anything like that were observed.

I have a few questions if anyone who's trialed a sample could bear with me. Although it's been a long time since Ive had any MDXX compounds since the last dozen or so pressed pills, although all were actually MDXX compounds they had very high body loads probably from the caffeine or amphetamine, they were too nauseating and amphetamine heave, had really high body load. I tend to like the blissful feelings without too much amphetamine crazed euphoric type effect. Really, f&b's description of 5-apdb sounds really nice for my tastes to the point where the desoxy piperonal compound used by nichols for 5-apdb has been catching my eye at several suppliers. Anyways, personally, I'd define MDA, MDMA and MDEA in the following ways.

My reaction may differ from others, and I've only taken what I knew to be MDE in relatively high doses. MDE I'd say is extremely incapacitating and although very enjoyable, in the doses I have taken it, I felt it fairly useless. I had no desire to talk to any of my friends on either occasion. It has an alcohol like effect on inhibitions, and makes me very gropey, despite the fact that the tactile was not as enhanced as with the compound's cousins. It also can cause an alcohol-like emotionally shallow dwelling on regrets caused by the lack of inhibition. For instance, I started making out with a friend's ex-girlfriend and by the time I actually realized what I was doing, I started to feel bad and went downstairs regretting what I'd done. For being as incapacitating as it is, it tends to have less of the foggy vision I like with MDA where you can only see that which is a few feet away.

MDA, in high doses can potentially be very psychedelic. I've literally been walking through the city in broad daylight only to see everything around me go up as if an atomic bomb had gone off. Heavy hallucinations on MDA only happened to me once, but was actually the most intense hallucination I've ever had on a PEA. Despite its psychedelic effects, MDA, like MDEA has a higher potential to end with a purely unconstructive experience despite trying otherwise. It can also cause one to grope those around them without even thinking about it. At high doses, MDA and MDMA can be very similar, and I think where MDMA really shines is in its ability to produce a very communicative, open and relaxed euphoric state at lower doses without the amphetamine type pushy chatty euphoria, where MDA is just kind of ho-hum at low doses. With MDMA the communication is more open as opposed to just chatting away like one does on amphetamine cocaine, or even methylone. Also, as I said before, MDA seems to me to be the most able to cause the foggy vision, and MDA and MDEA seem to lend themselves more to nystagmus at the middle of their respective dosage range. I'm sure someone will say my descriptions are inaccurate, but that's the impression I have had the few times I've taken unpressed mdxx compounds from the chemist.

So, those that have taken the 6-apb, aside from the hallucinatory and psychedelic effects, which of these descriptions, or at least aspects of these descriptions would you liken it to, whether you actually agree with me descriptions or not. How was your ability to walk effected, was there "foggy vision" was verbal communication more relaxed and deep like mdma, or more pushed like amphetamine, or methylone?

Sorry for the long question.

Last edited:
only way i can describe it is, feels like crystal mdma, but way more fucked, everything seems slower, colour distortion, been 2 hours since taking 60mg and still feel like im coming up, chest discomfort, and slight breathing difficulties

Hypothetically............Intranasally speaking...would 50mg be safe? ( bare in mind im on ibupfrofen)

Status
Not open for further replies.