• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

@Highonlife,yeah that`s how mine was. very fluffy(kinda like pancake mix) and it would stick to its self and the knife I used to scoop it out.

i wont be able to sample mine til tom night

but a buddy of mine said he didnt feel shit off 150mg that i gave him

he also used to roll 4-5 times a week so ive chalked it up to that i guess but ill be trying it tom

just worried i didnt get legit stuff

@Highonlife,yeah that`s how mine was. very fluffy(kinda like pancake mix) and it would stick to its self and the knife I used to scoop it out.

I have the same. Off white cream color. Bag it came in is coated all around with it.

bout 40 mins into my dose

somewhat underwhelmed so far because i guess i had high expectations but definately feeling it and feeling good

just from what i read i guess i expected it to be more intense

i did eat close before i dosed but over all im pleased just not blown away

took about 150mg

whats the most yall recommend taking of this stuff?

feel like next time id like to do 200mg or maybe 250mg

what doses have yall taken? what would yall consider an unsafe dose?

If you just ate and then took your dose, then no wonder why you ain't feeling that much. Next time try 150mg on 3 hours of fasting.

well it was a nice experience id say the peak was about 1.5 hours in and lasted about 2 hours after that

so total about 5 hours after i took it i felt like i was coming down

it was a good experience but i guess my expectations might of been too high

would yall recommend taking a step back and dosing 100mg next time or just bumping it up to 200mg? either way next time i wont eat for more then 3 hours before hand where as previously i ate about 1.5 hours before

oh and i cant smoke weed cuz im on probation but i do think that woulda made things better

Normally I'd say don't jump straight up to 200mg. I find after around 150mg dosing more does increase the pleasurable effects but nowhere near as much as it increases the side-effects and comedown/hangover.

I'd also normally say to go for 150mg again next time, but to take it on an empty stomach this time though.

Most reports I've heard of white 6-APB were lower quality, and one particular friend obtained some white 6-APB from the same place several times and received different potencies every time, needing anywhere from 150mg to 400mg+.

With this in mind I'd say take 200mg next time, but no higher. If the 6-APB is high quality then this is a bit more than you should need but you're not into dangerous dose territory - and if the 6-APB is lower quality it should be just enough to kick it up a notch. Just make sure you don't mix it with any other drugs as your heart rate will be raised significantly at this dose if it is relatively high purity. Also take it on an empty stomach if you want stronger effects and a quicker come up :)

Also it's worth mentioning, that this should be treated like MDA and MDMA - dosing frequently will lead to long term loss in effects, and possible neurotoxicity. Keep it to once a month at most. :)

Last edited:
150mg of 6-APB the day after taking 125mg 4-fa was amazing, but still a little overwhelming, as I found it the first time. Seeing the Black Keys perform while on this was incredible though. Once I got past the comeup, my nausea dissipated and I know this is cliche but I could feel the music. Only sad part was that it made the set pass by waaay too fast, and my eye wigglies were too strong to focus on the stage for more than a few seconds at a time. Fantastic stuff, although I feel like I have yet to find my perfect dose level for this chem.

Yeah it should have cross tolerance to all of those, especially MDMA. You need to wait a very long time after doing anything similar.

does 6-apb have cross tolerance to methylone/MDMA or amphetamine/4-fa?

i just dont feel anthing with 125mg. tried two different vendors that have confirmed the good stuff. dont know if it's tolerance or i'm insensitive to this compound and just need double the normal dose? i'm uncertain how to deal with that... reading so much good reports and getting zero out of it myself makes the loremipsum sad ;_(

Do you get any effect when you double the dose ?

Also is it long since you took MDMA before you tried the 125mg 6-APB.

does 6-apb have cross tolerance to methylone/MDMA or amphetamine/4-fa?

i just dont feel anthing with 125mg. tried two different vendors that have confirmed the good stuff. dont know if it's tolerance or i'm insensitive to this compound and just need double the normal dose? i'm uncertain how to deal with that... reading so much good reports and getting zero out of it myself makes the loremipsum sad ;_(

If you use 6-APB too soon after say MDMA then yeah, serotonin depletion is gonna be a factor and you'll have diminished effects. Standard advice here is leave a month between serotonergic drugs of any description, though I've found I can get full effects leaving a smaller gap than that. Fortnightly's fine for me, weekly starts taking its toll very quickly.

I do seem to be less sensitive to its effects than many here, and need to dose high to get what i want from it even with a long gap between repeats, and typically aim for 250mg in a single dose. I wouldn't advise you double up and jump straight to 250mg yourself all the same. Try an extra 50 mg next time. IME stepping from 100mg > 150mg > 200mg and seeing where that gets you each time should be ok. 150mg is not so much stronger than 100mg as to suddenly get to be too much. It's pretty forgiving in that respect IMO but the difference each extra 50mg brings is noticeable.

Does anyone know how long 6-APB can keep for. Just I got some and by the time I use it I will have had it some time. I suppose also this question is relevant for anyone wishing to stock up in case a ban comes in.

Would it lose its potency after a certain period of time. Would be interested to hear your comments.

^Don't quote me on that but I'd think it's the same as with most drugs.. just put it in 3-4 closed bags in freezer with no light and it should stay OK for many years.. but nobody will tell you how long is gonna survive a benzofury pill laying on a desk with lots of oxygen and daylight.

My 6-APB has came in the post, although will not be able to try till the end of next week. Just have few concerns, as have read from other forums that 6-APB has totally messed them up. I read about one guy who just took 100mg and it like left him in a nervous wreck for a month afterwards. Anyone on here find this.

I ordered myne from two different online companys. Now I understand that we can't name vendors on here but I feel I would feel better about taking myne if at least knew if the vendors I bought from are safe. I am from the UK, so I was wondering could I send someone a personal. message with the two vendors I bought from to see if they are legit. Just like to know if someone else bought from them also.

Cheers.

Anyone know if blast pellets are a weak batch of 6-apb pellets? Thanks

just a hint if you're gonna order this stuff: request a regular small baggie. i just got mine in a some fancy custom bag and this fucking thing coats and sticks to everything. real pain in the ass to get it all out of there.

White batch, sticks to everything, annoying to handle. Tried 130mg. No effects other than nausea and weird body temperatures.

White batch, sticks to everything, annoying to handle. Tried 130mg. No effects other than nausea and weird body temperatures.

Is it just me, or is this stuff deceptively light and fluffy? I just capped some and .1g takes up like 3x the space in the cap as molly. I don't trust my pos scale so I thought I'd double check so make sure I'm not taking too much inadvertently. Looked like a big pile for just 100mg.