• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

150mg 6 feels to me like 2 x 100mg. I do my 5 and 6 combos at 100mg 5, 150mg 6. Be careful, I'm a hard head with entactogens.

I had done bucket loads of x and mdma over the years when i was younger so thought 6apb sounded really fun.

Got hold of 250mg loose brown/tan powder about a month ago and was told by a friend to just go right for 175mg.
As i value my friends opinion and trust them 100% i decided to start with 100mg :), left it an hour and got the first tinglings and come up feel and thought yep this feels good so grabbed the other 25mg left over from when i first split the 250.

Gave it another hour and i reached what would be the peak which seemed fine, really warm feeling jaw clenching a bit, real chatty loving music.
At this point it seemed like a good idea to do the other 125mg left over (this may of been 3 or 4 hours in? i rarely keep track.
Well when that finally hit me it was great, eyes rolling like fuck, jaw going crazy and could barely focus on the screen to chat on IRC, probably had around 4 beers during this time dont recall much of what i did but it was fun.
Had probably 3 or 4 mg of etizolam over the time 2 of which were just before bed.
Slept fine and did not really feel to bad the next day, nothing like what it used to be like the morning after a pill or mdma binge.

Giving this stuff another go tonight as it was pretty fun! start with 100mg as no two batches are the same.

Don't have any re-uptake inhibitors like ethylphenidate before 6-apb. Most of the effects from the 6-apb are completely gone, accept stimulation and mild motivation. Feels like I'm on crap speed.

Don't have any re-uptake inhibitors like ethylphenidate before 6-apb. Most of the effects from the 6-apb are completely gone, accept stimulation and mild motivation. Feels like I'm on crap speed.

I had about 150mg max ethylphenidate earlier over about a 5 hour period, last 30mg of that was probably 5 hours ago?
Will see how it goes, nothing special to report yet.

Edit: All seems well :D maybe i had left enough time in between.

Now im seeing why the night i did 250mg is all a funny blur.

Last edited:
Well I guess it would depend on how long you want to be on it. A buddy of mine split 200mg in 4 caps spread over about 6 hours. Never had that intense or a roll, yet it lasted almost 15 hours. Not fun. Unless that is your thing I suppose. I like to peak hard and then come down and be over with it. This lasts way longer then MDxx for me so when its done im done.

I did 140mgs split into 2 70mg caps taken a hour apart this past Friday (the 13th). I spilt the dose to avoid puking,as that`s what normally happens when I take 6-apb. I want to say that the powdered batch I have was nowhere near as good as the original pellets I ordered from 2010.

I took this dose about 3 hours before I went to go see Weezer play live out doors. Although I had fun I wasn`t really blown away. Before the show I had a hard time walking,not impossible but I had to focus on not stumbling. I was grinding my jaw a bit(I chipped a tooth),I also had no appetite and stayed up till about 5 am even after having more than a few beers after the show. In all,I had a fun time but it was much less intense than what I remembered it to be.

Did you have the brown batch? Because i have the brown and off white batch now, and the off white is much better. Both are from good vendors.

hmm. i guess it`s brown. it has a pancake mix type quality to it and it stick to the end of my knife when ever i try to weigh it out. i think i bought it back in febuary if that helps at all. this is also the same batch i`m having problems plugging,it doesn`t seem to work.

I guess we have the same batch, i bought mine in march and the off white last week.
That s the thing i hate in the RC scene. It doesn t matter if a vendor has a good rating, they can always have some products of bad quality, you never know.

Will waiting around a month reduce tolerance to this chem significantly?, I have been using the branded "Benzo Fury" variety for a while dosing usually half a pill but have found recently that I have comedown much quicker after weekly use of this product which I have now stopped.

I have also recently bought a new RC brand "Disco Biscuits" which I cannot find any information about, The stupid name should have put me off and I'm too cautious to try it myself despite positive reactions from friends.

^As if buying on the street has 100% guarantee lol.
Overall my experiences with vendors were very very positive, maybe I was just lucky though (ever only bought from 2 different vendors, various stuff from each).

I'm still unsure of what I want to do, so if anyone else has experience with redosing on this chem please share.

Or if anyone has tested doses below 100mg and would like to comment on how that went.

^As if buying on the street has 100% guarantee lol.
Overall my experiences with vendors were very very positive, maybe I was just lucky though (ever only bought from 2 different vendors, various stuff from each).
I don t buy drugs from the streets lol, only from close friends, big difference.
The vendor from which i bought the weaker batch was known as quality apb supplier.

Last edited:
I'm still unsure of what I want to do, so if anyone else has experience with redosing on this chem please share.

Or if anyone has tested doses below 100mg and would like to comment on how that went.

I have not, but my girlfriend once did, roughly 80mg i believe, she gets headaches from 6-apb and wanted to see if a lower dose would not give her one. She was completely underwhelmed and disappointed, not worth it imo. Then again that was in the home setting, a festival where your already excited and high off the music might be another story. I'd aim for a higher dose and go bananas though, that is just me

Yeah, I find the psychedelic effects of 6-apb to be light visuals at best, that being said I've never gone over 150mg and from what I've read 200 is where it becomes more pronounced.

Thanks, that sounds on par with what I have read. I shall try a lowish dose (70mg or so) and will see how that goes. I will try to have benzos on hand in case I get into too trippy of a headspace.

Thanks, that sounds on par with what I have read. I shall try a lowish dose (70mg or so) and will see how that goes. I will try to have benzos on hand in case I get into too trippy of a headspace.
There is no mindfuck with this one, no need for benzos. It s an entactogen with some mild visuals. I would dose at
least 120 mg or 150 mg which is my perfect dose, because with 70 mg you will feel very little euphoria.

2 things:
anyone tried doing something creative on this thing? music to be exact, if so how was it?

about re-dosage: i'm gonna be getting 250mg. plan is to score 125mg and go out. now, knowing myself when I comeback I'll want to do the rest and play video games or whatever. so what would be the best way to-redose the remaining 125mg? just do everything or maybe something like 60+65?

crash/comedown is a non-issue as I have weed/wine/benzos (yay) and 3 days off (yay).

(did 6-apb 2 times before, last time around 3 months ago so i've basically 0 tolerance to this or anything similar)

thx;p

2 things:
anyone tried doing something creative on this thing? music to be exact, if so how was it?

I paint and I ended up painting the same red square for hours that resulted in nothing/notebook rantings. I sometimes read poetry on it but it's a bit Charles Manson esque,Dancing is also insane.

I love messing with my turn tables on 6. Music is the greatest.

As for redosing, I'd take the 125mg at once. With the tolerance build up, splitting the redose up will probably just extend the residual stimulation. I've found 125mg redose perfect to extend the roll, and maybe even intensify the experience.

If I take 4-fa the day before dosing 6-APB, what would my tolerance be like?

I normally would not take such similar chems so close to each other, but this is a special occasion.