• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

is it like MDMA n the sense that it oses completely its pseaudo-"magic" when ou use too regularly.;...? so sa would nce a month for a few months coz i have a bit at the moment be ok, wheerea once every 2 weeks it would start to lose its magic?

also redosning, sa te nitial dose is 100mg, one would have to take 200mg to get as good a come up as the i itial ccome-up and even then, probably not quite as good.... or even if you redose double your nitial dose will t just prlongue te effects?

I'd say yes, too much use and the magic will disappear. I find it extremely similar to mdma in that respect. I also find the come down and after effects to be worse than mdma, which keeps me from eating too much 6.

As for redosing, IME the same dose as the initial should be fine, as long as you don't wait too long to take it. 8 hours after your first dose, and you'll probably need an increase due to tolerance.

If I take 4-fa the day before dosing 6-APB, what would my tolerance be like?

I normally would not take such similar chems so close to each other, but this is a special occasion.

Serotonin depletion would be my only concern. I've done them in the same week with no problems. Maybe just a small case of the Monday blues. Maybe you'll just need some extra 6 to get you where you need to be.

For me, redosing actually boosts the effects rather than prolonging things. A recent festival experience was very interesting. Redosed after 6 hours and was taken well past my previous peak and beyond. For 20 minutes or so things were rather difficult but beyond that, it was pretty spectacular.
Suppose that instead one took a modest dose (perhaps 10-15 milligrams) of d-amphetamine at the 6 hour mark. Assumingly it entails milder but similar concerns of neurotoxicity as would simultaneous ingestion of the two, but do you reckon it would prolong rather than boost the effects, as opposed to taking more 6-apb? I'm thinking it would most likely rekindle some of the euphoria and speediness, but possibly be smoother and less jittery?

In any case, I'm planning to take 6-apb tomorrow so maybe I'll try the d-amp boost and post the results!

So I mixed 80mg 2-FMA w/ 130mg 6-APB taken in small doses over the course of about 3.5 hours this and still found it lacking stimulation...i think im gonna up dosage on the 6-apb to 160mg on this combo next time

8 hours after your first dose, and you'll probably need an increase due to tolerance.

Just to add in my two pence on this. Recently, I took an initial dose of 6-APB and then redosed 6 hours into the experience. My redose was two-thirds of my initial dose. After only 30 minutes I sky rocketed past my first peak and had a very crazy time. I only take this stuff every 6 weeks or so (if that) but it was a surprise that the redose hit so hard, particularly after 6 hours. Maybe an extra couple of hours would have made a difference.

Again, as I've noted, redosing works will for me but it comes with a price and things start getting very jittery towards the end of the experience.

Just to add in my two pence on this. Recently, I took an initial dose of 6-APB and then redosed 6 hours into the experience. My redose was two-thirds of my initial dose. After only 30 minutes I sky rocketed past my first peak and had a very crazy time. I only take this stuff every 6 weeks or so (if that) but it was a surprise that the redose hit so hard, particularly after 6 hours. Maybe an extra couple of hours would have made a difference.

Again, as I've noted, redosing works will for me but it comes with a price and things start getting very jittery towards the end of the experience.

Had the same experience the very first time with 6-APB. I bombed 125mg on empty stomach, and by reports it loaded one to two hours. So when I came to party, it was about 2 hours 45 minutes after bombing, feeling very little. So I've dropped another 125mg bomb. It was mistake and bliss at the same time. After 15 minutes or so, I felt exactly like you - peak appeared and I felt like I was skyrocketing even higher, then I remembered I've just dropped ANOTHER 125mg... good times

If I take 4-fa the day before dosing 6-APB, what would my tolerance be like?

I normally would not take such similar chems so close to each other, but this is a special occasion.
I did this at a festival a monthish ago. Tolerence was surprisingly high. Took roughly 180mg of 6-apb and It felt like only 100ish too me. I'd switch the order up for sure

I did this at a festival a monthish ago. Tolerence was surprisingly high. Took roughly 180mg of 6-apb and It felt like only 100ish too me. I'd switch the order up for sure

Dang. How much 4-fa did you take?

roughly 125mg of very high quality 4-fa, this was also with a 6 week break of any releasers too. I though because 4-fa is a light releaser of serotonin and mostly dopamine that I'd be fine, but apparently amphetamine the days coming up to a roll can make it very weak. Guessing this is the case with 4-fa due to the chemical similarity.

I'd say yes, too much use and the magic will disappear. I find it extremely similar to mdma in that respect. I also find the come down and after effects to be worse than mdma, which keeps me from eating too much 6.

As for redosing, IME the same dose as the initial should be fine, as long as you don't wait too long to take it. 8 hours after your first dose, and you'll probably need an increase due to tolerance.

I gotta agree with the comedown/hangover being harsher on 6-apb than MDMA or MDA. Keeps it from being fiendish for me for sure. I love the experience but after each session dont even want to think about it for a couple weeks. With MDMA I could easily abuse on a regular weekend basis, with anticipation throughout the week.

Again, feedback is so subjective. I find come-downs on MDMA so much harder to deal with than 6-APB. 6-APB feels like a walk in the park. I do feel much more tired and stripped of energy with 6 than I do with MD but I don't get the blues at all.

I've found that a gap of at least 6 weeks between experiences keeps things good. Also, I exercise regularly, eat healthy and pre- and post-load before and after the experience. Working hard is another important aspect between trips / rolls. The harder I work, the more I feel I deserve the experience.

I never feel like I want to take things again for a good month. I always have so many lessons driven home to me during trips that I just don't have the time to integrate them all without waiting for a sufficient period in between.

Edit: In fact, I'm gearing up for my next experience as we speak. Does anyone else get excited in anticipation of taking 6, or anything else for that matter? I know this sounds extremely childish, but in the weeks leading up to D-Day, I start finding it harder and harder to sleep - just because of excitement.

Last edited:
^ I get the same way. Like a kid waiting for Christmas. I'm doing that now with DOC. I know I've got at least a couple weeks til I can finally try it, but I can hardly wait.

just got some 6-APB in the mail yesterday

wanted to dose it last night but he girlfriend wanted to try the MXE for her first time so we did that instead

i have only ever done MXE by myself but surprisingly it worked very well for opening up conversation very well for us

cant wait to try the 6 apb and yes, i too get excited and anxious

may be a few days or may be tonight after work, we'll see but ill report back once i have

any of yall in here care to check out a thread i made in ED its MDA vs 6-APB i hoped it would become a poll question but the ED mods arent getting back to me/hooking me up on it but i would like as much input as possible

yall take care

So whats the deal with IV 6-apb? I know that alot of people say its dirty and the labs are putting out an impure product and all this. But say that some one has a fairly pure product and wants to try this route out.

Has any one else went with the ROA? If so how was it? I havent found much info on it.

Patterns of use/effect over the past 2 years.

Hmm. With me it's love and hate. I binge once every couple of months. Maybe 2g over a week. I work and function OK. Wife unable to tell, well, unable to differentiate from my usual stoned persona. We actually have some great conversations with 6APB as my personal secret catalyst.
But, on the morning after, my body aches. The thigh and calf muscles particularly (I'm postal worker - it can be a bit of a bitch for physical graft).I force myself to eat properly and supplement with tryptophan or 5htp.

I notice my immune system weakens after such binges. Lymph nodes, tonsils etc are tender/inflamed and I usually contract some kind of 'Manflu' as the wife calls it.
Mentally, the aftermath is inconsistent. About a week afterwards I become emotionally sensitive, but not in a bad way necessarily. A kind of solemn melancholy seems to grip me for a day or two, so that small gestures of kindness will bring a lump to my throat, or a particular news story of human tragedy will draw painfully intense empathy from me. I gather my wits for a week or so, noting a frustrating slowness of mind that lifts by a week or so.
Short term effects seem negligible (spoken as a reasonably informed but in no way expert enthusiast). The possible longterm effects are, as yet, unknown. The data for longterm effects of MDMA may soon be coming in. Instinct tells me, crudely based on the physical and mental effects of both materials being similar, the processes they alter are not far removed. The stresses which play on these systems that are altered might be comparative in their longterm prognoses.

These are the gambles we take. I guess everyone has their way of getting round this seemingly risky game.
For me it's the creative headspace and drive that I find for a few hours, when I create music on my Cubase system or guitars etc. I can't get enough of that set/setting.
When I hit the end of the bag, there is sadness tinged with relief. I read my body well enough to stay well clear for a while. It's only when I forget how rough I've felt that the stuff starts to worm it's way back into my feebly weak mind.
I gotta confess. This weekend is one such binge occasion and I have just taken a break from playing my bass intensly for some time. Great fun!
Take care with empathogens such as this. They can become very compulsive sometimes. Peace - Pipp

Last edited:
Again, feedback is so subjective. I find come-downs on MDMA so much harder to deal with than 6-APB. 6-APB feels like a walk in the park. I do feel much more tired and stripped of energy with 6 than I do with MD but I don't get the blues at all.

I've found that a gap of at least 6 weeks between experiences keeps things good. Also, I exercise regularly, eat healthy and pre- and post-load before and after the experience. Working hard is another important aspect between trips / rolls. The harder I work, the more I feel I deserve the experience.

I never feel like I want to take things again for a good month. I always have so many lessons driven home to me during trips that I just don't have the time to integrate them all without waiting for a sufficient period in between.

Edit: In fact, I'm gearing up for my next experience as we speak. Does anyone else get excited in anticipation of taking 6, or anything else for that matter? I know this sounds extremely childish, but in the weeks leading up to D-Day, I start finding it harder and harder to sleep - just because of excitement.

Awesome post. Couldnt agree more about a healthy lifestlye improving your trips. The healthier I feel, the better time I have rolling/tripping.

6 apb i got was very white and very fluffy

i was weighing it out and grabbing it outta the bag with a small sppon type thing and it would like sitck/ stay together, its not sticky per se but it sticks together if you know what i mean

anyone got any 6 apb like this? any comments?

dude at work said it did nothin but keep him awake all night, i wont be able to try it until monday night after work but i was just wondering if any of yall had any comments on the fluffy white stuff

6 apb i got was very white and very fluffy

i was weighing it out and grabbing it outta the bag with a small sppon type thing and it would like sitck/ stay together, its not sticky per se but it sticks together if you know what i mean

anyone got any 6 apb like this? any comments?

dude at work said it did nothin but keep him awake all night, i wont be able to try it until monday night after work but i was just wondering if any of yall had any comments on the fluffy white stuff

yeah its kind of like flour. take 115-120mg (no tolerance) and smoke a bit or weed. gotta weigh it though because the dose/response curve is steeper than mdma