• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

I
My batch is 75% 6-APB, 11.5% 4-APB, and 13.5% succinic acid according to the retailer. I was going to start with 100mg. Do you think that this would be too little? My usual MDMA dose is 120mg of pure MDMA as I haven't used empathogens (other than 2C-B) often enough to develop a tolerance.
I would personally go more. At least 125mg, if not 150

I actually found almost sub-perceptual doses of 6-APB to be great for parties as well. Easy to get into the flow, healthy energy and you forget all about it but afterwards you think "damn that was an amazing night", it did its part.
I did it quite a bit with my first and second batches, around 60mg. Don't know what that would be now because the dose response curve is not at all as linear as with the more potent succinate batch. All based on my own trials though so take that with a grain of salt.

So this makes me wonder if it would be a good adjunct substance to some MDxx. My brother actually did 100mg with 100mg of MDMA and rolled pretty damn good but he’s in that magic lost category so I need to try.

The couple things he said was first he was without his normal Amphetamine prescription and was tired but the 6-APB woke him right up. He also said after about 6hrs it dropped very suddenly which surprised me but MDA can do that too on the odd occasion.

-GC

Interesting, how so?

-GC
It was not only me that said this, but also three friends on three separate occasions. Disappointing was the term (they had experience with the earlier batches). Enough time between the rolls too.

I don't entirely know what's off, there used to be some magic element, that golden glow, where everything just feels right. The other times it just felt more clinical, like you're getting steamrolled with dopamine and serotonin and that's it. It's still good, but for me it was thé drug that I reserved for thé perfect line ups. Now, not so much...

There's a pretty fucking sick line up tonight as well coincidentally, I'm still on the fence over what to do exactly drug wise.

@Buzz Lightbeer @Jmoda @Psychestim Thank you for the advice. I may be taking it today, so I got 100mg packed into one capsule and then two 30mg capsules just in case I need more and/or want to redose.

Fuck it, I’ll take the 6-APB I’ve been sitting on next weekend too. It’s been too long of me saying I would lol.

Now question is, how much with how much MDMA? Cuz I’m almost certainly going to mix it. (I honestly don’t know if I trust full doses of the APB’s, they feel safer to me in small doses mixed with other drugs.) I’m thinking 50mg with 120mg MDMA, then maybe a follow up booster of 25/25 each.

-GC

So this makes me wonder if it would be a good adjunct substance to some MDxx. My brother actually did 100mg with 100mg of MDMA and rolled pretty damn good but he’s in that magic lost category so I need to try.

The couple things he said was first he was without his normal Amphetamine prescription and was tired but the 6-APB woke him right up. He also said after about 6hrs it dropped very suddenly which surprised me but MDA can do that too on the odd occasion.

-GC
It could be, only way to know is to try.
Don't thin any relatively small amount could hurt it for the worst.

Fuck it, I’ll take the 6-APB I’ve been sitting on next weekend too. It’s been too long of me saying I would lol.

Now question is, how much with how much MDMA? Cuz I’m almost certainly going to mix it. (I honestly don’t know if I trust full doses of the APB’s, they feel safer to me in small doses mixed with other drugs.) I’m thinking 50mg with 120mg MDMA, then maybe a follow up booster of 25/25 each.

-GC
Come to think of it, I've actually tried MDMA + about 30mg of 5-APB (maybe 40, or even 50, don't remember), it added nothing good and the 5-APB/benzofuran feel might have even detracted from the experience. But 5-APB is also much worse than 6-APB so...

God damnit well just accidentally got myself an allergy dose, pissed cuz it’s so close to my plans I hope I didn’t inadvertently raise my tolerance or nothing. Went to sniff the jar and I think I had just knocked it a couple times to get all of it to the bottom. Soon as I did I felt a burn in my nostril and immediately knew I snorted something.

Tried blowing it out but it was in, even tasted some drip so musta been more than I care to imagine lol.

Definitely a headspace change akin to other empathogens at a low dose, obviously no pupil dilation, but my vision is noticeably altered.

-GC

My batch is 75% 6-APB, 11.5% 4-APB, and 13.5% succinic acid according to the retailer. I was going to start with 100mg. Do you think that this would be too little? My usual MDMA dose is 120mg of pure MDMA as I haven't used empathogens (other than 2C-B) often enough to develop a tolerance.
I was dosing at like 70mg with a couple 50mg redoses when I had it. Looking back now, I was probably dosing a little too low.

@Buzz Lightbeer @Jmoda @Psychestim Thank you for the advice. I may be taking it today, so I got 100mg packed into one capsule and then two 30mg capsules just in case I need more and/or want to redose.
6apb is kind of a bitch for reposing because it takes so long to come up. It’s actually one that you ideally want to nail on the first shot. If you are confident/comfortable in your mdma dosing then frankly I wouldn’t be so afraid to at least match the mg…that is still honestly being conservative

coming up on 100mg at a theme park with some homies. Great time so far. Will write up a trip report this week.

Yea my accidental dosing last night was both unexpected and unwanted which led to a great deal of anxiety for a few hours until mellowing out into a better feel. Nothing like 5-MAPB where 5mg can be felt and is ok, this was rough but felt rough cuz I didn’t reach a proper dosage.

Definitely curious to hear your report @arrall

-GC

Yea my accidental dosing last night was both unexpected and unwanted which led to a great deal of anxiety for a few hours until mellowing out into a better feel. Nothing like 5-MAPB where 5mg can be felt and is ok, this was rough but felt rough cuz I didn’t reach a proper dosage.

Definitely curious to hear your report @arrall

-GC
I slept for most of the past 24 hours.

How would you say that 5-MAPB compares to 6-APB? I’ve heard that 6-APB is virtually identical to MDA while 5-MAPB is more sedating, less clear-headed and energetic, and similar to MDMA.

I slept for most of the past 24 hours.

How would you say that 5-MAPB compares to 6-APB? I’ve heard that 6-APB is virtually identical to MDA while 5-MAPB is more sedating, less clear-headed and energetic, and similar to MDMA.

Can’t really say compared to 6-APB as I probably had 5-10mg at most up my nose, just enough to get a slight taste and to test the waters on low/micro dosing. Found out it’s not like 5-MAPB at all in that regard. (Which is strange cuz actually MDA ain’t bad at lower doses.)

-GC

Can’t really say compared to 6-APB as I probably had 5-10mg at most up my nose, just enough to get a slight taste and to test the waters on low/micro dosing. Found out it’s not like 5-MAPB at all in that regard. (Which is strange cuz actually MDA ain’t bad at lower doses.)

-GC
Well how does 5-MAPB compare to MDMA and MDA?

Well how does 5-MAPB compare to MDMA and MDA?

Ah.. That I know :)

Good quality 5-MAPB is closer to MDMA. It takes about 90-120min to fully come up and unlike MDMA it’s a slow gradual climb. The comeup is marked with anxiety, inability to talk well, and vision blurriness. All of which subside when the peak hits to a nice clean steady MDMA like experience.

My first roll with 5-MAPB was like my first roll all over again. I dosed at like 8pm and was still up really good at 3-4am. Full of energy dancing my heart out, the first time I ever actually said things to people I regretted later. That good.. All from 90mg.

I’ve watched magical things happen on this drug. Thing is not all batches are like the one I speak of, some have been lackluster comparatively.

-GC

Ah.. That I know :)

Good quality 5-MAPB is closer to MDMA. It takes about 90-120min to fully come up and unlike MDMA it’s a slow gradual climb. The comeup is marked with anxiety, inability to talk well, and vision blurriness. All of which subside when the peak hits to a nice clean steady MDMA like experience.

My first roll with 5-MAPB was like my first roll all over again. I dosed at like 8pm and was still up really good at 3-4am. Full of energy dancing my heart out, the first time I ever actually said things to people I regretted later. That good.. All from 90mg.

I’ve watched magical things happen on this drug. Thing is not all batches are like the one I speak of, some have been lackluster comparatively.

-GC
I've heard that it can be a bit more sedating than MDMA. Doesn't sound at all like you experienced that effect though.

Is the fumarate batch going around these days any good? I have access to excellent quality MDMA so I'm hesitant to get an RC that will be "as good"/"almost as good". The increased cardiotoxicity caused by 5HT2B agonism doesn't help its case either.

I didn't use 6-APB at a rave, but it seems like my ideal rave drug based on my experience.

I've heard that it can be a bit more sedating than MDMA. Doesn't sound at all like you experienced that effect though.

Is the fumarate batch going around these days any good? I have access to excellent quality MDMA so I'm hesitant to get an RC that will be "as good"/"almost as good". The increased cardiotoxicity caused by 5HT2B agonism doesn't help its case either.

I didn't use 6-APB at a rave, but it seems like my ideal rave drug based on my experience.

Na honestly I’ve never quite understood why people called it sedating. Maybe if at home on the couch watching a movie yea, doesn’t have the same jaw gurning intensity but certainly still stimulates me.

I also love how on 5-MAPB I’m so smooth compared to MDMA. If I was single I’d have no problem finding someone while on it. Even as it comes down I find myself locked into that state of “relaxed with myself” for a long time.

I unfortunately don’t have any idea on the current state of 5-MAPB as the good batch I bought in 2014 and my most recent which I’m still testing a bit (but seems nearly as good so far) was 2020.

I’ll say this, the drug is VERY worth seeking out. Even with the risk of shitty batches, when you get the good stuff it’s beautiful.

I’ve watched amazing things happen cuz of this drug, major therapeutic breakthroughs not capable with MDMA alone, complete lifestyle changes overnight (for the better), etc.

I should warn though it isn’t to be played with, as you said the increased cardiotoxicity from 5-ht2b. My first few experiences were just 5-MAPB (90 and 80mg respectively) and I noticed strange heart issues in the week or so after each one plus some decent depression that hit like days 7-12 after the roll.

I now use it only as an adjunct to MDMA and havent had an inkling of heart issues since. Plus they each cover the others weak spots, MDMA adds the intense peak while 5-MAPB some additional love, steadiness and duration.

-GC