Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
Do you usually plug it? It makes the dosage required a little less, though not by much... the BA seems relatively similar as oral with AMT, unlike with most things. Still I'd expect the 50mg to feel like maybe 60 or 65mg orally, provided you cleared your colon first. :)

I ALWAYS plug aMT, after plugging once there was just no going back... 50mgs should provide an interesting experience, just less euphoria and visuals than I'm used to (again, I find aMT visuals rather nice and interesting in high doses). It should be worth noting that the freebase I have is of questionable purity... Either way the GF is gonna be gone and I have the day off tommorow, should be good ol fun headed my way :)

Ive been pretty heavy on 4-FA and 2-FA over the past few days, will it effect the experience much if i try it tomorrow?

It should being that there's a hefty cross-tolerance between amphetamines and monoamine releasers. The psychedelic aspect should remain un-affected but the whole experience would be less euphoric and magical I would think.

There will be cross-tolerance for sure. You will get less entactogenic qualities. Also the days afterward will likely be harder since you've already been messing with entactogens.

I ended up having blast with aMT (plugged) but actually ended up having some pretty bad nausea through the night. It just strange because I've never had nausea on aMT taking it orally but significant nausea this time around???
I thought plugging was supposed to reduce any nausea. Although I also suspect I ate some bad sushi a few hours before so that might have done it too.

Hmm, that is weird, maybe it was the sushi? I have never had singnificant nausea from plugging it, but I have had terrible nausea from oral dosage (although I've had much worse from other things).

Yeah this also seems VERY strange, oral doses ensure that I'm gonna be puking my fucking brains out yet since I've taken up the rectal ROA I've never vomited once, there are periods of 30mins to an hour in that can be nauseating and uncomfortable but the feelings dissapate very quickly as the trip sets in...

Well I'm about 4 and 1/2 hours into my 50mgs plugged journey and while I feel fucking fantastic the experience isn't nearly as strong as my other higher-end dosing adventures. Xorkoth have you ever noticed any hyperthermia when combining aMT with Kratom? I have and although it's nothing super intense I've had to throw myself in a cold shower a couple times. Isn't over-heating one of the main contributors to aMT's overall neurotoxicity?

Last edited:
Perhaps, I think that's true of MDMA, right? I have felt pretty warm on AMT and kratom makes me warmer too but I have combined them probably literally hundreds of times, and I have never had to jump in the shower because I was so warm. Does it feel alarming?

Keep in mind I am very thin and have poor circulation to my extremities sometimes so I tend to get chilly, not overheated.

Yeah I believe that notion stems from hyperthermia's contribution to MDMA neurotoxicity. It doesn't feel alarming but warm enough to wanna cool myself off. Perhaps I shouldn't have said that I've had to throw myself into a cold shower but more along the lines that I felt really warm and decided it would probably be for the better to try and cool myself off. I should also mention that I'm also skinny and likely have poor circulation as well being that my feet are almost always cold. Also being a kratom addict, kratom has been involved in every aMT trip since recieving this gram which I've only plugged, never oral. The effects of the combo are very synergistic though which is odd being that opiates/opioids dull my trips and rolls. Very much a pleasant, cozy match made in heaven.

Last edited:
Yeah they absolutely complement each other. I have combined kratom with almost every psychedelic I've done, it generally combines well but it does bring down the trip intensity in most cases. 2 excptions are AMT and DOC.

For the past three years I've been addicted to kratom I've taken it with a huge variety of substances and for some reason it only dulls the effects of other drugs verry little and actually adds a nice cozy vibe to my trips. Just about every mu-agonist does the opposite. Kratom has a more earthy like vibe that differentiates itself from other mu agonists. Also I took full dose kratom on that DOC trip and it they also worked very well...

Ps: surprisingly moxy works VERY well with aMT and adds some nice visuals and body buzz that's working hand in hand with the 75mgs of 6-apb I took a few hours back,.Still goin strong 15+ hours in :)

Last edited:
Yeah mitragynine and 7-HO-mitragynine I believe carry the tryptamine skeleton, though they are not tryptamines. They are not opiates either, though they hit some opiate receptors including mu. My guess is they hit a wide variety of receptors and that is why it combines better with other things. I find that it slightly dulls most psychedelics but it doesn't nearly kill them like other opiates can.

Does anyone some information on how A-MT should test for Marquis/Mecke/Mandelin?

I have a-mt from a new supplier, and want to be sure I'm getting the real deal. These are my tests: Any opinion?

Also the powder seems to be quite sticky. Freebase or Hcl?

2d97bpk.png

Sounds HCl if it's sticky, my freebase was always dry in the past, does it seem moist or sticky from some residue? If residue, then it could be freebase. If moist, definitely a salt, probably HCl. Also, the freebase has chalky white crystals (or they may be discolored too if it's not really new). I only ever made HCL by using HCL drops in water with freebase added, but as it transformed it made clear crystals before dissolving.

No idea about the reagent results, sorry.

goeienavond blauwlicht,

Cannot find reliable reagent results on the net :(

(also, if you want to add something to your post, please use the edit button in it :) thnx)

Thanks both for the answer. I will send the sample to the lab, let's see what's in there.

Fortunately it is free in the NL right ;) However don't forget to ask them (for example over the phone) if there is a reference sample for them to compare it to, otherwise it will be pointless to visit them. Then again they may have a chart with the right reagent test color results right there so you would get immediate indication without having to wait a coupla weeks.

Freebase AMT smells pretty badly of something resembling shit while the HCl hardly smells at all.

Past sunday I was very close to plugging my dose which I assumed to be HCl (by far most of the AMT I have had in the past was HCl and just a little bit freebase - the only AMT I had left was unidentified AMT pre-weighed in a capsule) but I didn't plug.
Then when I dumped it in a glass of water it wouldn't dissolve. Imagine plugging it and it not being absorbed properly, that could have hurt!
I fixed this by adding citric acid, then it did dissolve at least most of it before I grew impatient. You can also let your stomach acid take care of it but it might upset the stomach a tad more. Vinegar or other acids can also be used the same way. So if you plan on oral use after you verified that it is AMT, it doesn't really matter what form it is as you can always remedy it with an acid. When considering other ROA's it may be a different matter.

dat smell, yuck

30mg was pretty worthless for me, if i ever can get this stuff again ill go for 50-60mg