View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting... for me any M1 redoses after at the very most 1.5 hr were merely speedy and lacked the "Big Euphoric Pulse" I get from the initial T0 dose at about T0+45min-75min. Even one redose doesnt feel nearly as excellent as the first dose, so I choose to save the special powder for another time.

Can you try to describe in more detail and quantify each of your 2 redoses separately? I am wondering if the 5-HTP managed to allow the second redose to work (when it usually does not), and the first to work better.

Well, I ate before I dropped the M1. I wait an hour into effects before I take my first redose... It didn't start to effect me until 30 minutes after I took it.

It may have been the 5-HTP as well though... I know I definitely got some icky stimulation for awhile... But I was definitely quite high as evidenced by the fact I got lost in a friend's apartment complex for about 30 minutes...

i saw infected mushroom on the 10th.
lol 10.10.10 at the guvernment in toronto.
This is my second time, being unable to acquire actual mdma.
I did a comparison of my own between mephedrone and methylone.
I found methylone is a wicked entactogen with little speedy effects and lots of eye wiggles.
While the drone is over stimulating very sharp euphoria and speedy.

So, i snorted 250mg of the methylone 30 minutes away from toronto.
Once we get in line and get inside, i notice that i am quite high.
We listen to Marc Oliver, play for quite awhile, and then i decide to purchase a redbull and vodka and mix another 250mg into my drink, i slosh that back and the carnival really explodes into high gear, i'm moving around dancing buying people drinks, making new friends and having a less pushy mdma like feeling throughout the entire evening.

Finally Infected mushroom hits the stage, and i down ANOTHER 250mg.
at this point i'm losing my mind with joy. I'm singing along to every song, dancing and drawing alot of peoples attention, and they are all really digging my attitude.

when the song builds in intensity and with those insane ever pulsating tumbling sounds the cascade and crisscross across each other until they feel like they are going to explode. I was in the front row screaming to the lead singer FUCK MY BRAIN GOOD SIR, FUCK IT HAARRRD. then he shook my hand right out of the crowd.

Immediately the what i thought was going to be an epic drop of insane proportions into some kind of cataclysmic round house kick of sound, we get a different remixish sort of version of the song where it tumbles into a much gentler more flowing psytrance style than the more prevalent rock and roll motif Infected Mushroom has begun to do exceedingly well in their albums, this surprised me and alot of the people in the crowd.

It was around this point, this cute looking girl gave me a freezy, i gave her a kiss on the cheek, and then this fellow with long hair looked up at me with these soft doe, puppy dog eyes and was just pointing at the freezy as if i declined giving it to him he would begin crying.

So i gave him the freezy, he lit up like a jolly old christmas tree and his joy made me feel as if i had just like stopped world war 2 or like saved the life of jesus. I was on top of the world.

I personally find mephedrone to feel way more toxic than this substance.

however because this was the birthday party of a rave house, the party raged on quite late, until like 8am.
I desired more substance, normally i don't DESIRE more substance but this stuff, does have cocainesque qualities to it in that sense i guess.

So i got pointed in the direction of this man this dreadlocks, i said to him "Hey Sir!" and he turns around and points at me, i focus my eyes and on the tip of his finger was a solitary hit of LSD, and i said to him, MAAAAAN please tell me you have more of those, he licks his finger, and says to me "sorry bro, last one," i ask him about molly and he's all out but we exchange numbers and i'm hoping to contact him soon.

this is my second time trying methylone and the dose was exceedingly more than what i would require if it was mdma i was taking but ultimately i slept, there was no crash, and the next day, i went out to a delicious Pad Thai Restuarant with my girlfriend.

I noted no anorexia or decrease in appetite as i do with mdma, and ultimately i've found this to be a very fuzzy, very sexy, very wonderful drug. I will not abuse this sweet thing.

Shit this stuff is starting to get popular and the pricing is tanking... Everyone better get what they can while they can because I feel its going to go soon along with 4-MMC.

Shit this stuff is starting to get popular and the pricing is tanking... Everyone better get what they can while they can because I feel its going to go soon along with 4-MMC.
Weird, I thought methylone's popularity pre-dated mephedrone's. At any rate, I was aware of, and using, methylone for quite a while before I even heard of mephedrone. What gives you the impression methylone's popularity is surging?

Weird, I thought methylone's popularity pre-dated mephedrone's. At any rate, I was aware of, and using, methylone for quite a while before I even heard of mephedrone. What gives you the impression methylone's popularity is surging?

Because I know a number of dealers that are selling it - they're selling it AS methylone and people are buying it up like crazy. People like it more than MDMA for the most part.

Because I know a number of dealers that are selling it - they're selling it AS methylone and people are buying it up like crazy. People like it more than MDMA for the most part.
Oh, not-online dealers? Ah, okay, I'm not at all aware of what gets sold outside of the online drugs industry. Curious.

Don't combine 2C-I and Methylone - this may lead to arrhythmia/heart problems. Not worth it.

^^^I have taken low dose of 2c-i on the m1 comedown before.....they created way too much static energy in my body...couldn't get comfy at all.

Don't combine 2C-I and Methylone - this may lead to arrhythmia/heart problems. Not worth it.

I definitely had some kind of adverse reaction to this combo.

MGS's report said:
Finally, I once took one hundred-fifty milligrams of methylone one-hour into a twelve milligram 2C-I trip. As the methylone came on, I felt great for about twenty minutes but slowly I started to feel horrible (general feeling of illness, ‘strung out’ feeling) and for some reason the methylone seemed to cover up the 2C-I completely. Even the visual effects of the 2C-I disappeared. Odder yet, I really didn't feel high on the methylone either. Perhaps it was a 'beth' state, as described in PIHKAL.

Around three hours into the experience, the methylone let up and the two materials synergized nicely leaving me in a very clear, useful, and quite profound psychedelic state. It reminded me a lot of MDA. I was with a friend who also had taken 2C-I, but not methylone. We connected very nicely and enjoyed many deep and insightful conversations, and both of us had several spontaneous, but sadly short, out-of-body experiences throughout the night. Wonderful experience but not worth the initial discomfort I experienced getting there. I will never mix 2C-I with other psychedelics again.

For what its worth methylone played well with 2c-b.

Any issues specific to 2c-i and methylone aside, I'd be wary of combining such a short acting entactogen with a low lasting phen. Unless the methylone was taken 8+ hours into the phen.

On its own methylone has a 45min to an hour peak with little hope for more unless large doses are used to redose. Coming down on methylone while spun sounds like a bad idea..

Mdma on the other hand, way easier to smoothly match peaks with long lasting psychedelics. 3 hours after dropping lsd for example:)

Does anyone have any links to studies done on toxicity, long/short term health effects, or any other similar topic for methylone?

I really like it (and mephedrone), but everyone says methylone is much better (er, not as bad anyway) for you than mephedrone. I know it's a research chemical, and there probably aren't many studies -- but anything (on either mephedrone or methylone, preferably methylone) would be great.

Basically I'm looking for a reason to not completely stop meph/methylone (have done each 1x).

Or, (although I know it is impossible, I figure why not ask) if someone could compare the estimated danger from methylone or mephedrone usage versus other drugs (perhaps mdma?). I know this isn't really possible since there haven't been studies done on it, but maybe some of you theoretical chemists can help?

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a great combination that, at least for me, amplifies the empactogenic effects of methylone, smoothes the stimulation of the body and makes the comedown more smoother (even though it's quite smooth by default). I tried this and I was able to sleep after 5 hours, only for 6 hours and woke up completely fresh and in a GREAT mood!

Here's what I did:

t+00: 100mg methylone (oral), 400mg rhodiola rosea, 1.5 grams piracetam
t+40: 50 mg methylone (oral)
t+1h10: 30mg methylone (insufflated)

Great stuff. Can't wait too combine it with 4-FA.

Does anyone have any links to studies done on toxicity, long/short term health effects, or any other similar topic for methylone?

I really like it (and mephedrone), but everyone says methylone is much better (er, not as bad anyway) for you than mephedrone. I know it's a research chemical, and there probably aren't many studies -- but anything (on either mephedrone or methylone, preferably methylone) would be great.

Basically I'm looking for a reason to not completely stop meph/methylone (have done each 1x).

thisisnew...the answer you seek lies here http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=479797

im trying to find more info on 4-fm/methylone combinations..anyone know of any reports or had this combo themselves, i want my time away back in the busom of my birthtown to be perfect ..lol

im trying to find more info on 4-fm/methylone combinations..anyone know of any reports or had this combo themselves, i want my time away back in the busom of my birthtown to be perfect ..lol

Sure I read somewher in the 4-FA thread that it combines excellently with methylone, A combo I intend to try at some point also :)

Sure I read somewher in the 4-FA thread that it combines excellently with methylone, A combo I intend to try at some point also :)

hey xtc, hope ya well mate:), im interested in doses and time between doses more than anything, atm im thinking of 125 mg 4-fa and 200 mg m1 taken 3 hours after the dose of 4-fa, though im open to better suggestions

he who dares.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.