• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

I never have, but I agree that DCK is a gem. A small drug nerd point: DCK is a PCx drug - it is 2'-oxo-PCM.

You got me there 😂 but im
Sure you know what I mean. PCE/PCP is a pretty different ballgame in my research chalice lol, mostly the non-immobilizing aspect. Whereas the 3 pcm friends I’ve tried are all fairly chill/sedating during the peak (with a super long stimulating tail on the two deschloro varietals)

DCK made me stutter and stammer when I used it a lot. I consumed 2.5 grams, and I don't wish to do it again, but I wrote a lot of stuff on it.
I think that side-effect (stuttering) is pretty much omnipresent among the long-term disso users, regardless of which disso they (ab)used. As Lilly said once, the mind is unlimited, b-but the body certainly has its limits :D

I think that side-effect (stuttering) is pretty much omnipresent among the long-term disso users, regardless of which disso they (ab)used. As Lilly said once, the mind is unlimited, b-but the body certainly has its limits :D
I've experienced this stuttering and slurring of speech with most dissos but only while under the influence. The effect never persisted long term but I wonder if any other users experienced lasting speech disturbances.

Thinking about this one again today. My single experience with it so far was the mystical aspect of 2fdck turned up to 11.

Just laying watching birds fly with mild cubism in the sky and feeling my consciousness start to form into that cube like it fully does when I hole on 2F.

(Shifting landscape of just indistinct enough phantasmic forms you can almost make out before it changes to the next cube shaped scene that I’m suddenly a part of an can’t really feel my body anymore kinda vibes is what those holes are like for me)

Haven’ holed with DCK yet but I’m excited to try once my NMDA receptors recover from what I thought was not a lot (appx 3G of 2F and 20 pills of dmxe in this year) this stuff is worth its weight in gold to me so I really wanna make sure my brain bussy ready to get clapped

Hello, excuse my desperation but im terrified

For about a year i abused DCK almost every two weeks and sometimes my use would become too extreme when i dosed two times a week. I never weighed but im quite sure my dosing 30-60 mg per trip.
The last time I used the trip was very empty compared to previous experiences, i just sat outside and couldnt think of anything. Next morning i woke up with tinnitus
Since then, for about 6 months now im experiencing
Brain fog
My creativity and imagination are diminished a lot
Emotional numbness
Trouble sleeping
Depression
Tinnitus, in the form of white noise like from a tv
Chaotic thoughts
Also during the year i abused DCK i smoked weed daily

Will I recover, please give me reassurance this is temporary

Hello, excuse my desperation but im terrified

For about a year i abused DCK almost every two weeks and sometimes my use would become too extreme when i dosed two times a week. I never weighed but im quite sure my dosing 30-60 mg per trip.
The last time I used the trip was very empty compared to previous experiences, i just sat outside and couldnt think of anything. Next morning i woke up with tinnitus
Since then, for about 6 months now im experiencing
Brain fog
My creativity and imagination are diminished a lot
Emotional numbness
Trouble sleeping
Depression
Tinnitus, in the form of white noise like from a tv
Chaotic thoughts
Also during the year i abused DCK i smoked weed daily

Will I recover, please give me reassurance this is temporary
Hey, I was going to link you to this thread, but it looks like you found it, good. Try and read back on other people's experiences and see what they say.

Also I left a reply on the post you made in OD and have moved it to PD.

I like dck but i find it to be a bit rough and edgy. Is it true That o-pce is a bit more mellow.

Sorry if this answer was already given beforehand, but how does DCK compare to 2-FDCK and has anyone tried DCK via the intravenous route? How was it via IV and what about the taste, has it similarities to regular Ketamine in that regard?

I oh-so-much miss just THIS incredible taste ones mouth is filled with when Ketamine is done IV - let alone the amazing effects that follow right after!

Cheers!

DCK is MUCH better than 2f-DCK, and 10 times as potent at least. 2f-DCK is like a colder, less interesting ketamine. DCK is a totally unique compound that is more psychedelic than ketamine and longer lasting, too.

Reactions: izo
I still like ketamine the most but dck is also great. 2fdck otoh is lackluster in every aspect. The least favorable ach there is.

What's the threshold dose for this one, rectally or intravenous? I have sum on it's way and wanted to know, what's the dose i should start with?! I'm certain I'll test it the IV route, since I found the FXE worked best via this route, so I'm assuming the same counts for the DCK.

I'm so unbelievably excited to give this one a try after I waited to do so for such a long time now!

FXE, by the way, was absolutely amazing - in general, and especially taken with the intravenous ROA.

Thanks for helping me out in advance!

What's the threshold dose for this one, rectally or intravenous? I have sum on it's way and wanted to know, what's the dose i should start with?! I'm certain I'll test it the IV route, since I found the FXE worked best via this route, so I'm assuming the same counts for the DCK.

I'm so unbelievably excited to give this one a try after I waited to do so for such a long time now!

FXE, by the way, was absolutely amazing - in general, and especially taken with the intravenous ROA.

Thanks for helping me out in advance!
I can't speak on it, as I've never tried IVing DCK, actually haven't tried it at all in general, but I'd really like to at some point.

Psychonautwiki has common dose range listed for these ROA's:

Smoked: 10-20mg
Oral: 20-30mg
Insufflated: 15-25mg

So take from that what you will. I would always start low, like the smoked range or less. Can always take more, never less.

IV is generally bad juju for me imo, but if you're going to go that direction just try and stay safe and follow proper technique.

Hey there, yeah, that sounds reasonable.

I think I might give it a try at 5-10 mgs for the beginning, just to get a feel for it, and from then on continue upwards until I feel 'satisfied'!

As for IV: I'm expert in IVing, so mastering (my) technique will definitely no problem!

I do injection into the femoral vein, and since I've done this countless times in the past (unfortunately, one could say) I've already scars/marks at the appropriate spots where the injection has to be made, and apart from that, since I had a heavy habit in 2020 for intravenous heroin/coke, i could find these spots even blindfolded, so yeah, IVing will defo be no problem.

I'll report back with my findings as soon as I've had the time to give it sum tries!

Many thanks to the both of you.

Hey there, yeah, that sounds reasonable.

I think I might give it a try at 5-10 mgs for the beginning, just to get a feel for it, and from then on continue upwards until I feel 'satisfied'!

As for IV: I'm expert in IVing, so mastering (my) technique will definitely no problem!

I do injection into the femoral vein, and since I've done this countless times in the past (unfortunately, one could say) I've already scars/marks at the appropriate spots where the injection has to be made, and apart from that, since I had a heavy habit in 2020 for intravenous heroin/coke, i could find these spots even blindfolded, so yeah, IVing will defo be no problem.

I'll report back with my findings as soon as I've had the time to give it sum tries!

Many thanks to the both of you.
Sounds good, careful out there brother and happy tripping.

This antibacterial properties: could this lead to a sickness, that's beginning after (excessive) use of said chemicals (like DCK, in this case)?

Thing is, I was totally fine before I the first two times consumed FXE after two consecutive days. The week after, I felt a weak, mild influenza beginning, that subsided very fast within one to two days!

Then, at the weekend, in the morning of the day (Friday) I felt totally fine, until I consumed FXE again - and within one to two hours, I once again began feeling sick, like having a full blown flu that developed within the shortest time after taking the first 1 - 2 doses of the FXE. Friday and especially Saturday, I felt like total shit, Sunday was somewhat better although I felt still very weak and spend almost the complete day in bed, with sleeping!

I don't know, if this is unrelated and pure coincidence, but as I Monday morning remembered about the antibacterial properties of DCK, I thought about if this could be also the case with the FXE, and there's a correlation between this short, but hefty flu?

Any input?

This antibacterial properties: could this lead to a sickness, that's beginning after (excessive) use of said chemicals (like DCK, in this case)?

Thing is, I was totally fine before I the first two times consumed FXE after two consecutive days. The week after, I felt a weak, mild influenza beginning, that subsided very fast within one to two days!

Then, at the weekend, in the morning of the day (Friday) I felt totally fine, until I consumed FXE again - and within one to two hours, I once again began feeling sick, like having a full blown flu that developed within the shortest time after taking the first 1 - 2 doses of the FXE. Friday and especially Saturday, I felt like total shit, Sunday was somewhat better although I felt still very weak and spend almost the complete day in bed, with sleeping!

I don't know, if this is unrelated and pure coincidence, but as I Monday morning remembered about the antibacterial properties of DCK, I thought about if this could be also the case with the FXE, and there's a correlation between this short, but hefty flu?

Any input?
I believe the actual paper cited O-PCE as a possible antibacterial at sonething like 2mg if my poor memory serves correct and yes O-PCE is really just N-Ethyl-DeschloroKetamine but I can tell you from first hand account thst I was taking a holing dose (40-50mg) every single weekend sometimes multiple times during the weekend along with MXE and during that year (before I stopped using dissos) and I never had the slightest hint at feeling ill or sick or unwell except emotionally because I was dealing with the loss of a loved one.
I think the speculative antibacterial properties of o-pce or deschloroketamine are ridiculous and I think even the paper that was cited was shot down pretty hard by some pretty smart individuals on BL .
And I'm not one of them by far but if they found a new antibacterial that was active at 2mg I think it would make the cover of time magazine.

Any input?

I don't have any good sources but i've found reason to assume all these substances (arylcyclohexamine dissociatives) are strongly immunomodulatory and should be used very sparingly. I've felt it in myself, not with flu symptoms but other milder stuff. I always feel extremely clean inside the day or two after taking them, for example... I don't do this kind of thing several days in a row and doses are usually low. Going above that really seems like diminishing returns in terms of both mental and immunomodulatory benefits (if these effects can even be separated in the end - dissociatives even seem to suggest and elucidate a connection between the microbial and the mental, for me).

I understand that you may have lots of experience and i don't want to be patronizing here.