Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DiPT Thread

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
I don't, and haven't, but I can imagine DiPT making tinnitis worse, it does some weird stuff to the ear. Myself and some friends all feel like it causes the inner ear to physically move/shift in some way. The hearing effects last longer than the mental effects.

mdx92129

Bluelighter
I think DiPT opens up so many doors in neurochemical research that I can only drop my jaw with amazement. The fact that its effects are so isolated to one sensory modality, that of pitch...What if there are other psychedelics that could be discovered with such hyper-specificites in altering our senses? Perhaps a gustatory psychedelic that turns all food salty and only salty...Or, a 'chronolytic'/'chronogenic' psychedelic, a psychedelic that distorts only your perception of time? Perhaps humans have a hence unknown vestigial organ that utilises magnetoreception to orient themselves...maybe there's a psychedelic that will enhance our magnetoreception and add an entirely new sensory modality to us that was hidden under our noses this whole time...