• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DMT Extraction Thread - Second pull

Awesome....now I gotta read through all this to make sure the question I wanna ask isn't already in this thread lol
And thank you so much@arrall

Looking forward to my first attempt at this. I will do an STB technique with warm naphtha and then freeze precipitation. Never tried DMT so this is exciting. I have obtained the solvent, lye and the material.

I would like an answer from some moderately cautious person: Should i also get a dust mask and safety goggles, or can i as a careful and serious man get this done without needing those items?

You'll need a dust mask and saftey goggles absolutely!
Also xone vinegar to neutralize the basic water if you get splashed.
And the dust maxk I'd for breathing in powdered rootbark or lye particles .
Good luck with the extraction!!!

You'll need a dust mask and saftey goggles absolutely!
Also xone vinegar to neutralize the basic water if you get splashed.
And the dust maxk I'd for breathing in powdered rootbark or lye particles .
Good luck with the extraction!!!

Thank you. I'm in no rush since i've already waited to try DMT for 15 years, so i'll get the safety items. Doesn't seem very expensive.

Should i store the material in the freezer or will it preserve for a couple days in room temp?

Oh and thanks!

The DMT you mean? DMT will store for quite some time at room temp, if you're trying to store it long term, I would use am amber vial or jar with dessicant packet inside the freezer, and when you open it, wait until it comes to room temperature before you actually open it.

The DMT you mean? DMT will store for quite some time at room temp, if you're trying to store it long term, I would use am amber vial or jar with dessicant packet inside the freezer, and when you open it, wait until it comes to room temperature before you actually open it.

Yes, DMT in the raw material (mimosa). So i can have it at room temp for a few days until i get the time to do the extraction?

Thx

Yes, DMT in the raw material (mimosa). So i can have it at room temp for a few days until i get the time to do the extraction?

Thx
It's fine to leave the rootbark at room temperature.
After you do your Naptha pull(s) I just do one Naptha pull....definitely use Toluene or xylene to pull the remaining dmt out of the bark to get every last drop.
You can only freeze precipitate with Naptha so if you want big beautiful crystals be sure to collect all the naphtha from your jars and evap the naphtha until it'll all fit into small wide mouth jar.
Then put in the fridge for 24 hours (you will see crystals growing NY now) then put in a freezer for an additional 24 hours and you will have a gorgeous collection of white to yellow DMT crystals.
You can just evap down the last xylene/toluene pulls for a oil that some people call jungle spice which may or may not contain a breakdown product of Yuramimine (which contains the dmt structure).
Thos is only possible with mimosa hostilis rootbark!
Best of luck!!! I tried my first extraction over a weekend at my buddies ranch and it turned out beautifully!!!
The campfire thst night was pretty special 😁

It's fine to leave the rootbark at room temperature.
After you do your Naptha pull(s) I just do one Naptha pull....definitely use Toluene or xylene to pull the remaining dmt out of the bark to get every last drop.
You can only freeze precipitate with Naptha so if you want big beautiful crystals be sure to collect all the naphtha from your jars and evap the naphtha until it'll all fit into small wide mouth jar.
Then put in the fridge for 24 hours (you will see crystals growing NY now) then put in a freezer for an additional 24 hours and you will have a gorgeous collection of white to yellow DMT crystals.
You can just evap down the last xylene/toluene pulls for a oil that some people call jungle spice which may or may not contain a breakdown product of Yuramimine (which contains the dmt structure).
Thos is only possible with mimosa hostilis rootbark!
Best of luck!!! I tried my first extraction over a weekend at my buddies ranch and it turned out beautifully!!!
The campfire thst night was pretty special 😁

Thanks for this.

I have considered xylene for a "jungle spice" extraction. Toluene seems hard to get where i live.

My first attempt seems to have been successful. Got some beautiful light yellow crystals using STB technique, with a yield of 0,37 % by weight which is better than i dared hope for. It looks like a pile of pale lemon zest or flakey earwax.

Very excited to try it out. Never had n'n'-DMT before. Gotta make that special pipe.

Thanks to @Ballz_Trippington and @Xorkoth for answering my questions :)