View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The Fifth Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think there is that large of a distinction between a breakthrough dose, and very near breakthrough dose. I would say that there is a rang were the intensity of the DMT becomes extremely notable as something "extraordinary". I've had sub-breakthrough DMT trips that have been just as rewarding and overall aw-inspiring as full on breakthrough doses, they just didn't have the overwhelming (in a good way) intensity that surrounds the breakthrough doses.

I agree that I have found sub-breakthrough doses to be equally rewarding as full on "breakthrough" doses. However, in my experience, there is a very large distinction between breaking through and not. IMO if you have any doubt as to whether or not you broke through (or "sort of" broke through) than you did not. thats not to say it wasn't intense, cuz ive had plenty of intense sub-breakthrough trips, but they pale in comparison to the intensity of what I consider a "full" breakthrough dose

^ Yeah. As of late I've been discovering that the notion of "breaking through" on DMT is, in fact, a real phenomenon (for me).

I took roughly the same dosage of DMT three nights in a row. The first two nights were rather dull and uneventful. The third attempt bore a breakthrough of such depth and clarity that words couldn't come close to telling one thousandth of the beauty -- I was tripping for almost a full day from the afterglow of that five minute peak.

I bought half a gram of dmt this weekend, this is my first experience with dmt... so far ive tried it about six times, out of those six most of my trips were just the retardedly heavy body high, and close to acid visuals. I did have one experience where my whole field of vision was replaced by incredible colors and i was seeing mad fractals.

I guess my problem is with dose and administration. Like you guys are talking about, how do you find a "breakthrough" dose, ive been eyeballing little piles that look like 20-30mg to me. Ive smoked it in a dry pipe, bong, lightbulb vape, and tried to freebase it off of foil. The foil got me the furthest, but i cant imagine taking a bigger hit since the smoke is so damn disguesting. Im probably retiring the dmt for now, until i can make "the machine" which will hopefully help my trips a lot.

Go with the glass bottle and brillo/steel wool -- there is a "DMT Machine" thread on here somewhere that describes how to make one... it might be in the thread that my post is in.

You can buy syrian rue seeds (which contain harmala - a MAOI) in a ton of places.

Do not snort DMT unless you know it is in the Fumarate form.... also I heard that it burns like hell but to each their own.

It's usually at the end of most teks out there..

I think Apple was just saying that if in your extraction you are using a nonpolar solvent such as naphtha and then either freezing it or evaporating it away then you have the freebase form of DMT.

I wouldnt be the person i am today if it was not for DMT. It is the most beautiful, liberating, cosmically brilliant chemical i have ever had the pleasure of experiencing.
Dmt has taught me to love myself and every living being unconditionally, it fills me with so much hope and love to the point i can't do anything but cry in joy and gratitude at this amazing gift of life i have been given.
It reconnects me to my true self and i'm a better person everytime i emerge from the experience.

<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.