• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

Okay I found this to be more potent than mxe. I'm not even sure if the was the actually d mxe. Plugged 40-50 mg the first night and holed pretty damn hard. Severe disorientation, strange visions of being in other dimensions, no sensation of physical barriers. My girl had the same response at a lower dosage. The following day I insufflated 30 mg and went to the beach and had a relatively lucid experience. My girl on the other hand had a severe adverse reaction. Began speaking tongues and had some violent outbursts. Unbeknownst to me she took Effexor and Wellbutrin right before, so I'm guessing it was caused from mixing the medications.

Only small fragments. It was very concerning as one would imagine. I found it to be more incapacitating than mxe at 50 mg.

Last edited:
Only small fragments. It was very concerning as one would imagine. I found it to be more incapacitating than mxe at 50 mg.
Interesting. I will make sure I work my way up a little slower when I finally get this in my hands.

I have a friend, who randomly told me his friend has some MXE he'd sell. All I could think was it seems real odd timing that your friend is the one guy out there with a real MXE stash and that he is just now willing to part with it right when 3 new analogs just came out....
My buddy has been duped before.
But it got me thinking I will need to find out how to test these chemicals. I would love to be able to call someone's non-MXE out and identify exactly what nonsense they are trying to pass it off as.

To be fair my dissociative tolerance is pretty much non existent. I used to use mxe and other dissociatives (iv, im, rectally) quite regularly but it's been quite some time. I was fairly surprised at how fast the onset occurred. Even intranasally the effects began around 10 minutes and by 30 it was full on game time. Lasted for about 3-4 hours (6 total counting peripheral effects maybe my compass was off) the time dilation was pretty intense. Last time I used ketamine a couple years back I IVd 80mg and it felt almost as intense as that.

Last edited:
It's rather odd. I feel like I need to do this a few more times to really appreciate its effects. The first time I over shot it and was way too blasted. It was very difficult to reintegrate the experience back into reality. In the name of science and research I just plugged 20mg. I'm taking one for the team guys....

towards the tail end of my last "trip" a flood of repressed memories came bubbling up to the surface. It gave me a chance to analyze them in a different light. A few years ago I received fentanyl instead of 2-fma and it put me in the hospital for 3 months with multiple organ failure. The love of my life was found dead on scene. I was bed ridden for a year and had to relearn how to walk again. It was the most traumatic thing I've ever endured.

I haven't been able to cry about it for a long time and this substance gave me another chance to work through it. I feel reborn.

trauma of this magnitude is difficult to confront. It's like staring at the sun. The sheer intensity is too much to bear.

Last edited:
A few years ago I received fentanyl instead of 2-fma and it put me in the hospital for 3 months with multiple organ failure. The love of my life was found dead on scene. I was bed ridden for a year and had to relearn how to walk again.
Shit brother, that's messed up 😢 wow.
I am sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest condolences.

My friend died because of fent. It put him in a wheelchair for nearly 2 years paralyzed (first from the neck but eventually just from the waist) before he eventually died last year.

I cant imagine how you feel about the seller who gave it to you instead of 2-fma.

Sorry to hear that man. The guys court case is still ongoing. He's been implicated in roughly 20 deaths. I was told he knew that people were dying and he still was shipping the stuff out. Why would someone do that? I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

I feel like the d mxe I have is more potent than what others are reporting here. I'm really starting to enjoy this stuff. Feelings of grandiosity and mania were quite strong the other day. Have to watch out for that. Definitely still feeling some lingering effects from yesterday. Not a bad thing IMO.

Now I remember why Dissociatives are so seductive. There is something so alluring and mystifying about the experience. I'm thinking of visiting that place once more.

Last edited:
Man, that was hard to read.
After years of purely being an observer of this forum I decided to join only recently after taking a week and reading through the entire bluelight shrine. I don't know what compelled me to do that or why I feel more like I need to be a part of the community now. But that is some heavy tragedy on a scale I can't comprehend. I have sat down a few times to form some sort of response over the last 2 days and then just walked away. Took some 4-AcO-MiPT last night and spent a good amount of time trying to wrap my head around it....
Have you ever considered ayahuasca @higherconciousness ? I feel like it might be a little pretentious for me to even ask because of how over my head that is. Sounds like serious La Purga territory though.
Not to absolutely derail this thread. I was fascinated with MXE's profound emotional impact on me, and have been hoping DMXE retains some of that magic. Its why I am leaning towards trying it first over other dissociatives on my to-do list

Does someone has any idea if it's safe to use while also being on SNRI Venlafaxine? Or any idea about possible bad interaction with these 2 things.

Thank you

Well as I've stated above my girl had an adverse reaction from combining wellbutrin and effexor with dmxe. pretty much lost her shit, couldn't speak, and had violent outbursts. i'd tread carefully.

Took some 4-AcO-MiPT last night and spent a good amount of time trying to wrap my head around it....
Have you ever considered ayahuasca @higherconciousness
Welcome to the club man. You seem like a good addition. sometimes it feels as if this event didn't even really happen to me. Perhaps that's some kind of defense mechanism, it's like it happened to someone else or something. After this incident I began using drugs (opiates both prescribed for pain and illicitly as well as benzos), which I had been clean from for approximately 3 years prior. Ironically when this occurred I was in the best place i had been both mentally and physically. In addition to copious amounts of benzos and opiates I also was consuming tabs of lsd and other psychs, but since i was so intoxicated from other substances the therapeutic aspect of psychs failed to manifest themselves, that and i just wasn't trying to focus on what had just happened, so maybe i just wasn't ready to confront this monster. I'm considering trying to take a serious trip again to see if I can work through this thing further. Regardless, dissociatives definitely have some potential as a tool for therapy if properly utilized.

Last edited:
From what I gather via google they are both correct. Idk why but I prefer disassociation. Perhaps it’s just a nostalgic preference, as I’ve always said disassociate when referring to the ketamine experience. It was only recently I came across dissociation and thought wth

That is likely so but it just seems to be missing something for me lol... so I often just shorten it to disso(/s) and/or ACH to avoid these sorts of digressions.

Please feel free to carry on as you were lol

tomato tomatoe. Same deal we know what you mean my man. it's all good.

Okay i had bad reaction to dmxe last night. Everything was fine until i took a huge hit off a weed pen. I flew off the handle. My sensory input increased 30x fold and i started to lose my shit. I used to love smoking bud, but every since my psychiatrist essentially forced my onto to lexapro it ruined my ability to enjoy its effects. After a few weeks on it I tried eating edibles and was launched into a terrible looping panic attack with heart palpitations for over an hour. I had informed her that I don't respond well to srri's, but she kept pressing me on it. I finally caved and started taking it. once again I began to have all of these weird side effects (shakiness, increased anxiety, muscle spasm etc). I've been off of it for 8 months and every time i smoke it induces these severe panic episodes. Fuck ssri's!!!

Thank god i keep a handy vial of etiz on hand. couldn't find my oral syringe to measure and since it was emergency i just gulped some down. probably 15mg worth but it worked like a charm. i'll more than likely have some rebound anxiety tomorrow but it was much better than the hell I found myself in.

Last edited:
tomato tomatoe. Same deal we know what you mean my man. it's all good.

Okay i had bad reaction to dmxe last night. Everything was fine until i took a huge hit off a weed pen. I flew off the handle. My sensory input increased 30x fold and i started to lose my shit. I used to love smoking bud, but every since my psychiatrist essentially forced my onto to lexapro it ruined my ability to enjoy its effects. After a few weeks on it I tried eating edibles and was launched into a terrible looping panic attack with heart palpitations for over an hour. I had informed her that I don't respond well to srri's, but she kept pressing me on it. I finally caved and started taking it. once again I began to have all of these weird side effects (shakiness, increased anxiety, muscle spasm etc). I've been off of it for 8 months and every time i smoke it induces these severe panic episodes. Fuck ssri's!!!

Thank god i keep a handy vial of etiz on hand. couldn't find my oral syringe to measure and since it was emergency i just gulped some down. probably 15mg worth but it worked like a charm. i'll more than likely have some rebound anxiety tomorrow but it was much better than the hell I found myself in.
I wouldn't call that a bad reaction to dmxe, I'd call that a bad reaction to thc while on dmxe.

I agree, fuck ssri's.

Lucky with the etiz but be careful gulping unknown amounts, one time on the manic high before the afterglow of either mxe or mxp i gulped a load of benzos out of the little pot I used to carry around when i was hooked on them. I'd argued with the ex and gone full retard smashed my fuck-it button and poured somewhere between 15 and 30 pills/pellets down my throat as I was power walking down the seafront, i had, diaz, xans, etiz, diclaz, c-lam, f-lam, pyraz, also some 30mg codiene...dont remember much after that.
Came round about 2 days later in a park with no phone no wallet no tobacco, lighter, rizlas etc, luckily just my keys.
Double luckily someone had found my phone on the beach while the bitch was ringing it and gone and handed it to her.
Fuck knows what I did in that time, that was one of my longest blackouts.

But yeah, ACHs, especially the PC-X type ones, plus high dose benzos is dangerous territory lol

Next time you know not to smoke weed while on it hey!