View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

OntarioGuy

Bluelighter
so the reptilian people have announced the release of DMXE, supposedly the best MXE replacement to date. im not big on dissos, but I would try MXE and this if its similar....please someone experienced on dissos chime in!!!

Last edited:
I've seen more than a few 'just like MXE' posts referring to each new Dissociative to hit the market. Two things - 1, I hope it is and 2 I hope I can get some!

this one is apparantley one of the closest yet...initial reports from the vendor suggest its an even better replacement than the previous ones. they though DMXE does seem to posess some unique "Magic" of its own, its the closest 2-oxo type analogue they have found to date and intend on trying more substitutes

Boy oh boy I've been waiting for a new Dissos to really catch my attention. This one sounds like it's gonna be great I'm gonna buy this instead of the MXiPr than I suppose. I'd actually dreamt of this molecule like recently and posted about it in a thread somewhere. Would really like to play around with 3-Me-PCP also but only like a 100mgs with that so I don't get reckless. But this DMXE I'd like to get grams I can stop binging with Methoxetamine sometimes, probably could with this also.

Im getting excited as F. This is only one oxygen less than MXE, isnt?

Seems super promising. After 1 year doing only opce and 3-meos, 10 days ago I did a truly MXE trip and it was massively different than the others. The 2 first hours were kind of challenging, but then I softly m-holed releasing a lot of dark heavy stuff and kickstarted the best possible mood since. Truly a gem of molecule.

So watching this one close

they did also reference 3 me PCP in the newsletter as well .... heres a quote

"As we demonstrated with 3-Me-PCP, the 3-MeO group can be substituted with methyl without loss of potency or significant alteration of pharmacological profile. We are pleased to see that the 2’-oxo compounds follow the same SAR, from the several we have synthesised, including DMXE.

and yes you are correct hexagon Sun, this molecule is structurally very similar to MXE, with only the methoxy replaced with methyl (oxygen removed and hence the ‘deoxy’). it seems to be available in kilos, as the hydrochloride salt

I didn't particularly like ketamine in a "street setting" but when I got it IV medically it was pure bliss. Id love to try MXE or this if it proves a winner. for some reason the mania people have described by the 3 meo pcp type drugs has been the only reason i haven't tried those ones, I'm manic as fuck without drugs that induce mania

Last edited:
^^^I hope to one day be a part of the elite "testing group" that get free samples of new lysergamides and what not, to try and report their feedback to the chemists. Im a really good customer so im hoping to one day get into this group. Id love to recieve novel 1 position substitutes of LSD and if they explored more 6th position tweaks like ETH LAD, I would find it very interesting and would certainly test the new waters so to speak and come back with a report of my experience.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a good estimate of a starting dose?? I want to give it a go, but It has to be fiscally reasonable for me to do so....

Pretty awesome timing how I just started working again I'm gonna be getting some of this for sure eventually. I'm pretty confident I will be able to use it responsible I didn't have an issue with MXE or MXPr. I'm sure we will start to see reports coming in very soon, im really excited about this one I think about it everyday now.

I ordered a gram of this, should have it by Tuesday. I think I'll wait for someone else's report before I sample, though.

Just ordered some I'm so excited to try this one. I liked MXPr and MXiPr more than anything that's come out since MXE but they were still disappointing in terms of duration and potency.

If you look at adding the ketone to 3-MeO-PCE it reduces NMDAr potency about 8.5-fold and SERT affinity about 3.5-fold. So you can imagine adding the ketone to 3-Me-PCE will affect it similarly (i.e. multiply its NMDAr affinity by 8.5 and its SERT affinity by 3.5) and then compare those numbers to the affinities of MXE. This suggests that DMXE will be about 1.4x less potent than MXE at NMDAr and 1.2x stronger at SERT. But DMXE also can't be O-demethylated so perhaps it will be metabolized slower and have a longer duration (similarly O-PCE and DCK can't be hydroxylated and seem to have longer duration than their 3-substituted counterparts). Of course this is all a cheap substitute for the real experimental data, but it's still fun to comb through the available data and try find patterns and/or make predictions a priori.