• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

I thought I only took maybe 50 or 100mg of DMXE, but I just found the empty 300mg bag, but I have no memory of emptying it.
This happened to me a LOT with mxe - and with mxp to some extent too, but nowhere near as much as on mxe.
It was well annoying.

My opinion its not MXE its def DMXE. Feels similar but different.

Its duller, less manic. It has its own psychedelic real I find hard to describe. But I holed on MXE once by accident and this is different, unique. Research Chemicals they make them crazier every year.

Took me to a new place in me so we will see how good the afterglow is. Good or bad, but I did confront some personal issues during this. Meaning the typical psychedelic self analyzing experience :)

I haven't posted on BL in a while but I have to share my excitement about this substance. I am one of the many that found MXE to be something very special, and when it was around it definitely was one of my favorite substances. I've tried a LOT of dissos but none have really compared except for certain batches of DCK, and a couple of ephenidine experiences. 3-MeO-PCP is another favorite, but it the effects profile is so different from MXE that I have no need to compare the two.

Well, I was obviously excited to try DMXE given how similar it promised to be to the OG. I tried it once, a few small lines (each one weighed out on a milligram scale) over the course of the night with a friend when I first obtained it about a month ago. We enjoyed the typical dissociation effects, but it didn't seem any more exciting than other new dissos on the market. I actually kind of - out of disappointment, I suppose - gave up on it for a bit and chose to enjoy the MXiPR I had instead for the past few weeks. At least the MXiPR was giving me stronger more noticeable effects, although more sedating and fuzzy than I really wanted.

Fast forward to last night, I'm with a different friend and want to give DMXE a try again. This time I feel more confident with the chemical and decide to take bumps without weighing, starting out very small and slowly increasing the amount as needed. We both felt spun from a small amount, but it still was pretty basic dissociation with nothing much to write home about. After the third bump, while also pretty consistently smoking bowls of ganj - it happened! I don't know if I would have gotten to this place I'm about to describe without the weed, or if it would have been harder but still achievable. I guess I'll have to experiment with that in the future.

I felt the magic semi-psychedelia that MXE used to provide. I was incredibly depressed this weekend due to recent heartbreak and it instantly lifted my mood, lifted my energy levels, and made doing anything fun and exciting. I felt more clear headed than I did from the lower dose (probably manic type effects), and like I could easily talk about emotionally difficult topics. My friend (who thinks she maybe tried MXE as a teenager but does not have anywhere near the history with RC dissos that I do) agreed that she felt the same sense of magic, although to a lesser effect, as I had given her smaller bumps all night. The effects were immediately calming; grounding; centering. She compared it to the feeling of meditating and I have to agree.

The first few bumps seemed to provide effects that tapered off fairly quickly in duration, but once we got to the special space, the duration seemed to become longer (or maybe my sense of time changed, or both). We also each took one more bump because she wanted to be where I was at, and I figured it wouldn't hurt for me to do more. This made me definitely more intoxicated but not in a bad way. We continued to have amazing conversation and did not want to stop, but once it hit 4AM or so we realized it was necessary to wind down in order to not sleep the whole next day away. I also made the very conscious choice to put the drug bag away after the 4th bump. I think like MXE and some other dissos, DMXE is moreish. I try to avoid benders and binging in general, and I could see us staying up well into the morning if we were less disciplined with our usage.

Sleep would probably have been difficult, but we prepared accordingly with about 1.5-2mg of Etizolam each. I passed out without much difficulty once the effects of the 'Tiz kicked in. Today upon waking, I continued to feel the DMXE afterglow antidepressant effects. It was much easier to face the reality of the heartbreak I endured, even though I was no longer feeling dissociated. The easiest way to describe it is that I did not feel so overwhelmed by despair, loneliness, etc. as I did only a couple of days ago. That alone makes this a worthwhile drug to me. I definitely plan on trying to keep a regular stock of it for as long as I am able. I think like MXE, it will be able to do a variety of things for me, and I'm very very curious to see what the hole will be like for me if I can reach it.

EDIT: I also need to try consuming DMXE orally to see what that is like. Why does it have to be so fun to put things in one's nose, though :p

Last edited:
I had a negative response to this substance. I’m still torn on how I feel about it. This time around I got nausea and pretty much all of the negative side effects that accompany dissociatives. Oh and I noticed it’s inducing frequent urination. As what was mentioned above, there is a bit of magic with this one it’s just not on par with normal mxe. The best thing about this particular compound is it’s after effects. My depression and anxiety have been alleviated quite substantially. I also find my ability to focus and retain info is increased, but that comes hand in hand when one isn’t constantly suffering from incapacitating depression.

Last edited:
it’s inducing frequent urination.
That ain't good at all. Check the thread in my signature. Frequent urination was the first warning signs I got.
Frequent urination is because it is irritating the bladder,these drugs tend to sit around in the bladder and cause damage. Beware because the damage can be irreversible.
I know it seems backwards, but drink extra water when you on it and after to flush it out. Like triple the amount you normally would.
If you are snorting it, spit the drip out.
I'd advise anyone against taking any ACH orally.
Sniff n spit, plug, or inject.

Yeah it was definitely a bit concerning. I peed 3-4 times within 3-4 hours. I don’t recall it ever doing it to that extent but perhaps my continue usage is the main culprit. I’d like to be able to use this one a few times a months with some extended breaks thrown in there to ensure good health.

My main roa is rectal. Trying to conserve this lil guy.

I did another testrun. Snorted towards about 500mg. I can 't say it's a keeper for me, standard dissiociation, nothing interesting to write about. Compareable to a standard K or 2f-dck session for me. For some reason I can 't find that disso magic in the disso's a tried anymore after the first time 2f-dck and then doing that allot for a while. I guess that was the experiment for me, kinda happy about it that I don't feel bad saying also these drugs goodbye, cause nothing compares to discovering a new class of drugs for the first time. I always tend to ordering again when my brain to decides to remember the romantic first times

Last edited:
I did another testrun. Snorted towards about 500mg. I can 't say it's a keeper for me, standard dissiociation, nothing interesting to write about. Compareable to a standard K or 2f-dck session for me. For some reason I can 't find that disso magic in the disso's a tried anymore after the first time 2f-dck and then doing that allot for a while. I guess that was the experiment for me, kinda happy about it that I don't feel bad saying also these drugs goodbye, cause nothing compares to discovering a new class of drugs for the first time. I always tend to ordering again when my brain to decides to remember the romantic first times
You insufflated a half of gram of dmxe? Damn man that seems pretty high. I sniffed 20mg today and had a fairly strong reaction.

This is why im getting one gram of this and two of the MXiPr. I just dont know what to make of this one yet but i wanna it soon. Im on MXPr right now which has b3en nice but so far i have to say the Isopropyl holds the key in this case, that is a lovely drug right there. Have a strong feeling i will like this one also...rack me up some lin3s of 3D-MXE please and let me see COLOUR.

Last edited:
I repost my reddit trip report here :

First of all, i have to say that MXE have been the chem that struck me the most, may be it was this peculiar chem in a peculiar time of my life, or because i wasn't that much experimented with hallucinatory drugs (i think when MXE entered my nose i was a big fan of Tramadol, MDMA and aMT but these aren't the most entheogenic drug that are known, you'll agree, even aMT), so to be short MXE just touched me right in the deepest point of the heart, in a manner that was pure and absolute.
So, i tried the DMXE yesterday around noon alone at home (~100mg nasal in 3 times in ~2 hours) and same day in the evening with a friend and some alcohol, can't say the dose for the evening as i was outside and i forgot my scale so eyeballed (the powder is the yellowish tanish and a 30mg line is pretty long), we pretty highly dosed at the evening and i have reach a kinda hole bliss state.
Very close to MXE, the bodyhigh, the entanglement of thoughts, the electric feeling, etc, a little smoother maybe but i have doubt about it, it have the therapeutic and combinatorial potential, in my notes I have described it between MXE and MXPr, I maintain, it's like MXPr with more psychedelia and bodyhigh or it's MXE with less forced mindfuck and stimulation, a nice afterglow (like MXPr) but with prolonged use and high doses i feel a little headache,the afterglow also similar to MXE in the sense that there is beauty and nostalgia.
An euphoric "zen" and blissful state as with the MXE (and it is the only to do it for me). A certain "strength" of intelligence, strong connections with powerful images in mind, and the feeling of surpassing things and embracing them in a whole machinery.
At high doses extremely close to MXE, "impressionist" visual filter (as if all the textures were scratched, the good ketamine does that to me too), catharsis of the emotions (crying all your soul of sadness and happiness and bliss and distance and intimacy about life, death, the universe) like the good old MXE again, I had not experienced it so spontaneously since these good old days.
Electric-liquid-digital-futuristic hallucinatory state, filling of space by vibrations and sounds of all kinds, definitely very close to MXE again about it.
I found what I liked so much about MXE in DMXE : its powerful (if not basically transcendent) saving and liberating effect (kinda opiates) and its powerful hallucinatory and "psychedelic" effect in the sense that the aspect transcendent and sacred very quickly took and encompass over the rest, and even MXE which was a very good free party stuff was more like LSD or psilocybin in that sense, there was this deep mystical and incredible anchoring aspect, and the exact fact that i write this text with as much enthusiasm mixed with nostalgia, it is something that had not happened to me with any other dissociative, even the good ketamine which has this saving and psychedelic power does not leave me so dreamy and bewitched.
This is everything for me, hope some people share what i have felt, love on you all.

Last edited:
It's maybe not relevant but i feel like MXE and DMXE have something more than non-serotonergic dissociatives, it's like ketamine or 2FDCK with something of entactogens or psychedelics, my last ketamine experience was combined with MDMA and i have felt the same "bliss" and "eternity" to it, my DMXE experience was way less mindfucky, more analytical and intelligible but the beauty in it was very similar.

International mail is taking absurdly long, it's to the point I no longer even assume I will ever get a package or a love letter anymore. I don't know why it's such a problem. I'm waiting a similar amount of time for my DMXE. Even longer (quite a bit longer) on a personal letter containing 250mg of DOB powder. :\

Jesus, I came back to this board to realise I have been doing DMXE for about 10 days straight. I saw I bought it 2 times 300mg or so before this binge, but I wasn't so impressed for some reason. I thought I finished those smaller bags, but in a certain moment I found a one with 100mg in it and I took it and in that trip I decided to buy 2,5 grams. Now I love it and just want to be alone with my cat and dmxe for eternity. I will try to write down some experiences later.

Ps be carefull with heroic doses, snorted maybe 300 in one go and I prayed to god to not let my heart pop when I was coming down

I wonder if the turnaround on orders from Canada to the US are any better.
Not that that would help me getting any 3-Me-2-oxo-PCE. But I have been hankering for some new Tryptamines. Getting a little tired of my 4-AcO-MiPT.

For sure Canada would be quicker id guesstimate maybe ten days or so. I was thinking about picking up some Base Tryptamines and 4subs soon myself, maybe few Lysergamides. But alas i will be taking shot in the dark and going for some DMXE, MXiPr and 3-HO-PCP in the coming weeks i truly hope it arrives cuz it would be so sad of it didnt i really wanna have stash of those foe 2021. Was thinking about getting some 3-HO-PCP from different vendor in the far east its pretty cheap if you get 5 grams and orders from that part of the world have always been successful for me, literally everytime. The last batch of 3-HO-PCE i got from them was of excellent quality as well.

(Again reposting my text from reddit)
I took ~60mg by nose (40 and then 20mg).

Kinda holed yesterday (i was a bit drunk and broke my law to no use it again this week unfortunately), or more precisely entered a deep musical meditation state while in my bed, and it was amazing, filled by love and peace, totally amazed by the moment, very crystal feeling, like diving under the water of your soul, smooth, subtle (not forced, even smoother and less mindfuck than MXPr and 2F-DCK at this point, but way more crystal-like and beauty in it) but strong, magical and a super therapeutic feel to it if it make sense.

Have felt so much magic in all the musical textures, it was materialized and spatial like one 2C-B-FLY with 2mg etizolam closed eye experience, absolute "woaaa" feeling.

Honestly, since MXE, this is the most "solid" and "peculiar" experience i have had in the disso field because there is no forced feeling nor dumb mindfuck into it, but there is a incredibly strong and therapeutic personal feeling, it easily stand on the first place with MXE for me, less forced, less stimulant, more uplifting and less disconnecting to reality (more lucidity) but not losing all the magical aspects.

Edit : we are okay that we can call it Methyletamine or Methetamine (i prefer the first one) ? To not just refer it to MXE (even if it's super similar) by calling it Deoxymethoxetamine or DMXE ?

Last edited:
For sure Canada would be quicker id guesstimate maybe ten days or so. I was thinking about picking up some Base Tryptamines and 4subs soon myself, maybe few Lysergamides. But alas i will be taking shot in the dark and going for some DMXE, MXiPr and 3-HO-PCP in the coming weeks i truly hope it arrives cuz it would be so sad of it didnt i really wanna have stash of those foe 2021. Was thinking about getting some 3-HO-PCP from different vendor in the far east its pretty cheap if you get 5 grams and orders from that part of the world have always been successful for me, literally everytime. The last batch of 3-HO-PCE i got from them was of excellent quality as well.
I got some straight up poison from China sold as MXE. People thought it was Tiletamine or something. Never had it tested. Was literally going to flush it when my friend begged me to give it to him. Then he told me his mouth had some sort of bad reaction to it, made him have literal mouth rash for over a week.
I’ve just been a little mistrusting since then. However.... I always did have my packages show up....