• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

We know that the MXPr and MXiPr batches have impurities that can be washed away with acetone, but we don't know what those impurities are. It's reasonable to assume that the DMXE might not be 100% clean, either.
I've had both MXPr and MXiPr lab-tested and no other substances have been detected. The purity couldn't be determined though, so it's possible that some inactive byproducts could still be in the sample (although the results usually also display if there's an unknown substance in the sample).

Last edited:
Will this cause a false positive for pcp on a drug test? If yes, is there any chance a metabolite will be the same or will gc/ms rule it out? Staying in a halfway house, so I really don't want to wind up homeless

Also I saw someone say it was potentially mania inducing, as someone prone to manic psychosis (from amphetamines mostly, but also one time combining lsd and dxm and mdma, mixed with extreme distress) i want to be extremely careful. Wouldn't dare try 3-meo-pcp. On ketamine I'm fine. What is least manic inducing this, mxipr, or that other recent analogue?

Last edited:
I've had both MXPr and MXiPr lab-tested and no other substances have been detected. The purity couldn't be determined though, so it's possible that some inactive byproducts could still be in the sample (although the results usually also display if there's an unknown substance in the sample).

That's what I mean by impurities, perhaps leftover reagents? Someone on here did an acetone wash on their MXiPr and lost a pretty small percentage of the weight, but said it almost totally got rid of the weird really strong plasticky smell, and the experience felt a lot smoother I believe they also said.

I took DMXE again yesterday, was pretty drunk so it wasn't as pleasurable and lucid than without alcohol but the imagery/visuals were wonderful and reminded me strongly those of MXE (i was in the dark eyes opened), super detailed, interactive, dreamy, sceneries like just before to fall asleep but way more vivid, lucid and controllable, i love so much when it happen (it was on the end phase of the peak)

Sorry i post again but i took again yesterday DMXE, definitely a winner, totally on par with MXE even i feel i doesn't go as far, as deep as MXE, the lucidity and relaxed euphoria are making it something special, super healing feeling, i love it so far, the minus are the price and doses that can be pretty big (i snorted 250mg in one session of ~4h).

Is this stuff super mania inducing like it sounds like some of the other new arcyclohexylamines are and how I remember mxe to be... hmm.. back then I could handle and enjoy a nice mania but recent years have been more prone to psychosis. Want to be super careful but really want to give this one a try

So I have 3-MeO-PCP lying on the shelf for years now, but I'm not comfortable eyeballing it, my scale is too cheap, and no clue how to properly dose volumetrically either.

However, no trouble, and quite experienced, eyeballing regular ketamine. So -- would DMXE be something that can be eyeballed like ketamine? How does its potency compare to ketamine or 3-MeO-PCP?

Been looking for a disso that's a little more manic than ketamine for some time now. DMXE might be it. Aim is not to hole, by the way. Getting a good headspace is more like it.

DMXE, MXPR, MXiP, MXE have the same level of mania inducing effect.
Its more than ketamine or 2fluoro deschloro ketamine, but fare less than PCP, PCE based chemicals.
Would said they are at 1/3 of the mania risque between ketamine and PCP.
OPCE is about at 1/2 on that mania scale, and more prone to induce mystic delirium IMO.

Last edited:
Im thinking about buying this in the form of a nasal spray.
A local vendor has it in stock.

People seem to like the spray better then the pure powder.

So I have 3-MeO-PCP lying on the shelf for years now, but I'm not comfortable eyeballing it, my scale is too cheap, and no clue how to properly dose volumetrically either.

However, no trouble, and quite experienced, eyeballing regular ketamine. So -- would DMXE be something that can be eyeballed like ketamine? How does its potency compare to ketamine or 3-MeO-PCP?

Been looking for a disso that's a little more manic than ketamine for some time now. DMXE might be it. Aim is not to hole, by the way. Getting a good headspace is more like it.
3D-MXE is around twice as potent as racemic ketamine in my experience.

Any idea how this interacts with blood pressure/ heart rate? I’m rather sensitive to compounds that raise blood pressure hence my curiosity. I loved mxe and dissociative’s have always been my favorite class of drugs. Also is this vapeable and if so does it have the same interesting mushroomesque flavor mxe had? Or atleast the batches I remember most had a flavor reminiscent or mushrooms when vaped.

it would be very easy to make your own spray

I think they actually add some stuff to improve absorbation.
Alot of People say that they spray hits alot better then pure powder if snorted.
Also is not as nasty to indulge

so it appears i got ahead of myself. the only us vendor for this is a scam, from what i can see, or sends some other random disso rather than what you order. am i correct in thinking its not even worth looking, and my only option is to wait 1-3 months to POSSIBLY get it from overseas?

The US has a terrible domestic scene. Sadly, for most worthwhile stuff you have to do international, and the mail systems of the world are so fucked right now that it's a big gamble and a huge wait regardless. It really sucks.

Yeah TBH I've never once ordered RCs from within the US, they just get marked up 300% anyhow. Go straight to the source and pray that the USPS keeps on keeping on :cautious:

There used to be a thriving US domestic market, remember buy the mg?

Really nice stuff! As for the MXPr, oral is the way to go. I hope it hits you better than the MXiPr.