• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

Can someone please explain to me why ppl are excited about the fact it's potentially very similar to MXE? I can understand interest at a new recreational dissassociative but since all RC's are now in the same legal position at drugs in general (in the UK) surely the sources you go to for this would have actual MXE too? Ah I think I might get it, is MXE illegal in the EU countries which still allow RC websites so you're hyped that your clear net RC places might be stocking something that's pretty much MXE?

o-pce is cold
mxpr is cold
dmxe is kinda warm. does reminds me of mxe but lacks all the spirituality the mxe had

MXPr was pretty warm in my experience. But I also got more for the dose I took than other reports potency wise, so maybe I'm an outlier with that chem.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to me why ppl are excited about the fact it's potentially very similar to MXE? I can understand interest at a new recreational dissassociative but since all RC's are now in the same legal position at drugs in general (in the UK) surely the sources you go to for this would have actual MXE too? Ah I think I might get it, is MXE illegal in the EU countries which still allow RC websites so you're hyped that your clear net RC places might be stocking something that's pretty much MXE?

MXE has not been around in almost six years, except for random grams being sold on the darknet for hundreds of dollars.

MXPr was pretty warm in my experience. But I also got more for the dose I took than other reports potency wise, so maybe I'm an outlier with that chem.
I also find it to be a very warm disso, but only for around 1.5 hours then it starts toning down. I love that chem, it consistently treats me well.

I've quit drugs so I won't, but if I still were into dissociatives, I would definitely want to try this particular analogue, of MXE.

There is no obvious pathway for unexpected toxicity to present when switching that 3-MeO to a 3-Me, in that particular molecule.

MXE has been unavailabe, but that aside:

For many peoples taste, MXE was THE BEST DISSOCIATIVE period. Others disagree but even some people who lived for Ketamine switched to it because they found the subjective experience superior.

Thats the thing about MXE and why so many analogues try to mimick the effect as closely as possible, MXE to many was better than K and PCP, possessing enough of the PCP power and K easygoingness to be superior in effect.

N-ethylnorketamine is gone too. Absolutely nobody tries to emulate that. NENK was inferior to the benchmark, K. MXE to many was superior to it.

I Have lots of experience with MXE and as recent as 2019, I also had experiences with the finest Ketamine, S-Ketamine, and to me, esketamine was lukewarm piss compared to MXE.

On my first modest dose of MXE I telepathically connected with a person who was dreaming and interfered with that in a pleasant way. Duhh! Thats some good stuff.

MXE is a substance that was sold a 4000 bucks per kilo but to most users was and is worth its weight in gold (40-50bucks/gr)

And, unlike the few honks in a gram of Ketamine, the stuff packed 20-50 strong oral doses per gram, double as strong if plugged.

If the people with synth capability feel hinted at they are not mistaken :D

PUT MEXICO ON THE MAP AGAIN 2021

that shows how different people react to certain drugs. i like ketamine by a good bit more than mxe, although mxe has its uses. it is a bit more deeper than regular ketamine and thats what made so many into mxe afficinados. i think thats why parke davis went with ketamine as a medicine. a big plus with mxe was that it is more potent and lasts longer than ketamine...

that shows how different people react to certain drugs. i like ketamine by a good bit more than mxe, although mxe has its uses. it is a bit more deeper than regular ketamine and thats what made so many into mxe afficinados. i think thats why parke davis went with ketamine as a medicine. a big plus with mxe was that it is more potent and lasts longer than ketamine...
Parke Davis didn’t create MXE.
They did creat a few PCP analogues including O-PCE and 4 meo pcp, but MXE was not one them.
MXE was created by former BLer. You can read an interview with him in an article titled “Interview with a ketamine chemist”

Tiletamine HCl (so without the zolazepam) is a very interesting generally very safe ArCA that has more psychologic effects than K, but less psychosis than PCP. Its used veterinarily only because its way too hallucinogenic. Its O-TCE, the ketone of teno-eticyclidine. TCE probably is THE most potent simple ArCA.

Parke-Davis created Ketamine, Fast & Bulbous created Methoxetamine.

I prefer the latter.

MXE was created by former BLer. You can read an interview with him in an article titled “Interview with a ketamine chemist”

yes i know but parke davis surely did synthesize mxe along all their arylcyclohexylamines when finding the structure for ketamine. meaning that theres nothing published doesnt mean that they havent worked with it.

Probably in a catch all patent, but they were far more interested in sticking something heavy and nonpolar at the 2 position (such as the chlorine of Ketamine and the sulfur of Tiletamine) because it optimized anesthesia while minimizing psychologic phenomena. MXE is designed to optimize the psychologic phenomena, its hard to anesthetize someone with MXE and its hard not to go psychotic if you intend to use PCP recreationally like one can with MXE.

Its not really possible to synthesize MXE from K, and would be wasteful, comsidering you can start from 3-methoxybenzonitrile, and turn something cheap and nonrecreational into something that is.

I thought he just convinced someone else to make it? At least that's the way the article made it seem.

If you didn't personally synthesize it first, I don't think it's fair to say you created it.

Conceive the molecule and facilitate its creation = invent it
You can define it that way if you please. My point is that dreaming up molecules is easy, and I don't think any self-respecting person would want full credit for something where they didn't do the hard part.

Don't get me wrong, the guy is a saint either way. :)

The guy we are talking about synthed 2C-EF himself before it wouldn't surprise me if he made the first batch of Methoxetamine as well. The guy we are speaking of is a one of a kind, I remember the day he posted the first trial with MXE I was so excited. I actually trialed it very early on when the first of it hit the states and spoke about it in the social back then. I'm gonna be getting my hands on a gram of DMXE soon god willing, can't wait honestly I hear this is the best of all the MXE analogs so far, regret not getting more honestly though but I had some other things I needed as well. Will report back in this thread after I sample it.