Not open for further replies.

bluedolphin

Bluelight Crew
eyeDivider.gif

External Information Links:

eyeDivider.gif

IMPORTANT! READ HERE FIRST: DOX Safety Discussion Thread

Original post:

I'd love to hear anything about this compound besides what can be found in PiHKAL:

"DOSAGE: 1.5 - 3.0 mg.

DURATION: 12 - 24 h.

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS: (with 1.6 mg) I was hit with a slightly light head; the effects were quite real. I was disconnected, and somehow spacey, but this was a favorable spacey which was kind of fun. Somewhere at about the sixth hour I realized that I was beginning to drop off a bit, but six hours later yet, there was still a lot of memory. This is a long thing.

(with 2.4 mg) This is what I might call an archetypical psychedelic. Everything is there in spades, with few if any of the subtle graces, the `gentle images' and `gentle fantasies' of the 2-carbon phenethylamines. This is the works. There are visuals, and there are interpretive problems with knowing just where you really are. The place where nothing makes sense, and yet everything makes sense. I have just slept for a few hours, and now I am awake and it has been eighteen hours, and there is a lot still going on, although I have a relaxed, good feeling. Anyone who uses this had better have 24 hours at their disposal.

(with 2.4 mg) Here I am at the sixth hour, and I am still roaring along at a full plus three. I have established that this material is neither anti-erotic nor anorexic. The body is very comfortable, and so is the mind. There is an interesting aspect, perhaps peculiar only to this experiment and under these conditions. With my eyes closed the fantasy is a completely dark screen, lovely and seductive, subtle, and yet light must be deliberately brought in. This is not in any way negative for being in the dark, but is just unusual. I will have to try this in the daylight next time, to see what the eyes-closed brings to the mind-screen. At 24 hours, I have found that my sleep was not too great. My dreams were tight, and I kept defending against trouble; the nervous system was too alert. I was in a good humor, though, and I still am. This is excellent stuff, but start early in the day.

EXTENSIONS AND COMMENTARY: It is clear that the three halo-amphetamine derivatives, DOI, DOB and DOC, are all pretty much of the same potency. And all of them very long lived. The difference between the various halogen atoms was brought up under the 2C-C discussion. DOC is clearly a long-lasting, dyed-in-the-wool psychedelic.
"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i'm curious too :). By the looks of it, looking at whats listed in pihkal for the durations of DOB/DOI/DOC, DOB 18-30 hours, DOI 16-30 hours, and DOC 12-24 hours, looks like the shortest duration of the three which is good.

None of these last that long with me, but DOB definitely longer than DOI, and DOI isn't too bad for me, so DOC looks even better.. also looks easiest out of all three on the body.

Three things…

1) + + + + awesome.

2) TR?

3) 20 mg. is the highest dose I have personally seen… please be sure to include in any discussion of your dosing that you have previously dosed in lower levels working up and that you have recently (or currently) take various Rx medications.

Look forward to reading more details… if it is possible.

I B

After a 6mg trip, I had a lot of sore muscles.. moreso than with anything else I've taken. Some of this was probably the way I was controrting myself: crawled up on top of the dryer.. about 6 ft off the ground, 2ft from the ceiling; layed on my chest for a while, trying not to let my arms or legs touch the ground; hanging upside down off the back of the couch; chasing the dog under a small coffee table and behind a sofa, etc..

This was on friday, and my neck felt back to normal yesterday. The strain was giving me a near constant (but tolerable) headache. Naproxen sodium fixed it.

During the trip, and for maybe 10 hours after I felt like I was having trouble with my body temperature. My head felt very hot, to the point it was uncomfortable. I asked my girlfriend to see if I felt overheated, and she didn't think so. I also checked my temperature with an "instant" thermometer (the ear kind) many many times, and it was always normal. I had to point a fan at me to get to sleep it bothered me so much. I used an oral mecury thermometer after I sobered up a bit, and it showed a normal temp as well.

It wrecked my stomach a little bit as I was coming up. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as the 2mg I took after eating french fries though. This felt more like I had too much stomach acid. I didn't have any antacids, so I tried some baking soda in water. It seemed to help a little bit, but I think it was just because it made me burp. I drank a little bit of some highly carbonated soda that did the same thing, it provided much more relief. The discomfort went away after the drug really began to take a firm hold.

A word of caution:
I really would not recommend taking more than 4mg of this stuff and going out into public unless you have tried such an amount at home first. If I had gone for a walk or to a party I wouldnt have been able to make it back. I was fried to the point that I *had* to lay down and dissolve. Maybe I'm a little more sensitive, I don't know... but its not a chance I'd want to take.

DOC water solubility?

Hi, I am obtaining a 2 dram (112 drops approx) amber dropper vial and counting approximately 100 drops of distilled water into it. I then apply 100mg DOC to the amount of water, shaking it to even the mixture - has this worked for anyone?

as far as being able to dose 1 mg / drop.

Wanted to check before I attempted this. thanks.

also is DOC unstable compound? if I observe it under a light bulb will the light destroy it (photoreactive)?
Theoretically if i wanted .5mg / drop I could use 200 drops, right?

The eye droppers in the vial are pretty accurate as far as each drop being even.
It's water soluble right?

DOC in Ethanol

Ok so I'm thinking take a nice cold preparation of ethanol and count out 150 drops into a 3 dram dropper vial, do it quickly and accurately, immediatly seal the vial and put it in the freezer, will it stay preserved or lose potency and will 1 drop be .75mg? and yes i meant 20mg accurate scale not .20

Its never gonna be exact! Each drop is gonna be different from the next at least by a fraction. i.e. each drop will drop .75mg, .50mg, 1mg, to 1.5mg.

It mite be beter to just lay it on blotter for personal use.
Be careful

No, it won't be that amount in each drop. And what volume of liquid are you considering to be a drop, anyway?

That scale way too inaccurate for dealing with a drug of this potency. And cold ethanol is going to be one of the more difficult substances you could choose to dissolve the stuff in. And if its near saturation (no idea what volume you mean by 150 drops), keeping it in the freezer may cause some of the drug to fall out of solution.

Loss of potency should be the absolute least of your concerns.

doc solubility

so liquid measure is no means accurate? even if fully dissolved? im using amber dropper vials they have a glass dropper attached to the cap which is made of rubber for insulation and to squeeze drops out etc.

if i cant get 1 mg per drop maybe i can get 75% ? .75mg per drop with 150 counted drops of distilled water?

Ill seal it tightly and store in the fridge.

Liquid measure is fine. In fact, unless you had a scale that would measure a tenth of a milligram accurately and experience dealing with very small amounts of chemicals, I wouldn't reccomend any other method.

I'm just saying that if your scale is accurate to 20mg, thats a 40mg window of error. You could think you have 100mg, but you could actually have anything between 80mg and 120mg... and thats if your scale is well made and as accurate as it is supposed to be.

So thats a range of 0.53mg to 0.8mg per drop, assuming you don't lose anything and each drop is exactly the same size (probably won't be).

So 5 drops could be a dose of 2.65mg, or 4.00mg. Thats a significant variance... and you'll never know about it until you eat it.

ok well i am strongly assured this is 100mg of doc. no more no less. it looks and seems like such on top of weigh this on a scale that my friend owns. can i just do 1 mg per drop if i wish? does it have to be more dilute? is voss water good for this? i hear its pretty pure.

is this stuff photoreactive ? if i hold it in the light to observe it will it break down? do i need to keep it in darkness? thanks.
and what about potency loss in water?
each drop IS the same size, its measured on glass and the vial is 2 drams which is approximately 114 drops measured.

Christ man.. DON'T USE DROPS TO MEASURE ANYTHING. Read. That scale your friend owns CANNOT measure the exact amount. It has just been explained that there will be a 40 mg margin of error, it can be 120 mg it can be 80 mg, just because you're assured it's 100 mg does NOT mean it is.

A good solution would be 1mg per 5 ml. That's 500 ml for 100 mg. Use something like that, nothing else. If you don't listen, don't even bother asking questions anymore.

No it is not photoreactive, DOC is pretty stable, also in solution. Ofcourse you want it stored in a cool, dry, dark place to ensure there will be no loss of potency.

Having only a rather sparse experience with LSD in the past and with my affection for ketamine superceding everything else...let me just say that 4 mgs of DOC feels like fuckin humdinger bliss =D tripping right now as we speak.

(note: i havent taken mdma or ketamine in three years)

Well, i tried 3mg of DOC on new years eve.

I started coming up within 30min and peaked by 75min.
While coming up i vomited once but after that i experienced no body load what so ever. In fact i enjoyed the body high.

This is definetly some really magical stuff, i could tell even from my 3mg which only got me to a weak +++. I wouldnt go comparing it to LSD though, which i consider the holy grail, but it was amazing.

During the trip i experienced no anxiety at all and had MDMA like waves of euphoria wash over me. It wasnt very visual but my mind would flow away into these deep fantasies to places i cant even really describe.

Next time i will try 5mg, as 3mg made me trip but not nearly as hard as i would have liked to. I would compare 3mg to maybe 2 hits of acid or 16mg of 2c-e in intensity.

This stuff definetly has potential, cant wait to try a higher dose.

Oh yeh, i would not recomend taking this without a benzo on hand. I was not able to fall asleep untill 19 hours after i ingested it, at which point i was very exhausted and just wanted to go to sleep but had to much energy to do so.

So, im in the camp that thinks this stuff is really amazing, just in my case i think i would need to dose higher to see its true potential.

peace,
cat

Just did my first small test dose. Smoked a joint, Snorted 1mg about 15 minutes ago, then plugged 60mg morphine right after. Im feeling extremly euphoric, music sounds incredible, and the effects on color are amazing. As I type right now the screen is changing colors to the music. Incredible.

Maybe next weekend I will try 1.5mg nassally, and some sort of opiate combo too. Or would there be any tolerance issues? How long should I wait before tripping again?

wow this stuff is amazing.

Ah ok about 45 minutes in to it (I think I've been nodding). I feel like I'm sitting on a cloud. Visuals are amazing. My thoughts are quite speedy but in no way would that make me anxious. My visions is extremley extremley clear (Kind of like the first time I did MDMA). I am thinking of bumping another .5 milligrams (disolved in 1ml water). That would put me up to about 4.5mg's orally.

i took mine at 9 pm last night and it is now 6:40 am and im still tripping hard =D

In conclusion: I took 4 mgs at 9 pm, felt the effects around 10 and peaked at 11.....tripped real hard till about 10 am and was only able to sleep at 11 am. Woke up at 4pm, still feeling a bit of it in my system till now, 7 pm and I just had my first meal of the day (very little, no appetite.)

I started DOC at 1.4mg and easily got a +3.Great compound and I will write a TR as it was really something to remember,even though the comedown was a bit shitty like DOM as well.

Obviously,its best to stick to the PIHKAL doses,even though it appears a bit less potent by weight than DOB and the 5mg level looks safe IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRIP,maybe its like 10mg DOM as reference..Variance though appears larger with DOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.