200px-4-chloro-2%2C5-dimethoxyamphetamine.svg.png

eyeDivider.gif

IMPORTANT! READ HERE FIRST: DOX Safety Discussion Thread

Previous B&Ds:

External Information Links:

eyeDivider.gif

Let the discussion continue :)

Last edited by a moderator:
After the glowing success of my 13mg trip, I plan on ingesting 10mg of DOC very soon, just waiting on supplies (while my boyfriend will be dosing 5). Above 7mg this chem has seemed to really shine for me - absolutely batshit insane CEVs that remind me of traveling through dimensions. On my last 7mg trip I hallucinated cat faces all over the walls and in my head. Fantastic stuff.

Last edited:
My question got lost at the end of part 1, so here it is again: :D
I want to go out with a bang this year and I think DOC is a proper igniter (talking about new years eve here, I wasn't really clear on that). I have skimmed trough this thread and have read about people taking this at concerts and watching fireworks. But is it still pleasant when you have fireworks going off around you? Because that is kind of how the streets are in the Netherlands on January 1st at 0:01. I can imagine that (professional) fireworks are amazing while on DOC, but I have my doubts about the little 16-year old punks throwing 100s of firecrackers around.

Last edited:
My question got lost at the end of part 1, so here it is again: :D
I want to go out with a bang this year and I think DOC is a proper igniter (talking about new years eve here, I wasn't really clear on that). I have skimmed trough this thread and have read about people taking this at concerts and watching fireworks. But is it still pleasant when you have fireworks going off around you? Because that is kind of how the streets are in the Netherlands on January 1st at 0:01. I can imagine that (professional) fireworks are amazing while on DOC, but I have my doubts about the little 16-year old punks throwing 100s of firecrackers around.

I would think it would be great for this. Even at moderate-heavy doses, it is so friendly that it seems to be suited to a great variation in setting. I've done a fair bit of street-wandering on new years eve whilst on acid and DOC, and it has been fine. I think the joyous and overall friendly vibe of new years cancels out a lot of negative vibes.

I know what you mean though about punks throwing firecrackers and rockets around; I had a rocket aimed at me from across the street once.

After the glowing success I plan on ingesting 10mg of DOC very soon, just waiting on supplies (while my boyfriend will be dosing 5). Above 7mg this chem has seemed to really shine for me - absolutely batshit insane CEVs that remind me of traveling through dimensions. On my last 7mg trip I hallucinated cat faces all over the walls and in my head. Fantastic stuff.

You'll have to let me know how 10mg goes! 7 was ridiculous enough as it was.

I found almost no differences betweeb 3mg and 4.5mg. 4.5mg was just a bit more intense, that is.

I've heard that DOC trips can vary wildly. Some people get a +++ experience from 3mg or lower, and then have a less intense trip at a higher dose. Perhaps that's why.

You'll have to let me know how 10mg goes! 7 was ridiculous enough as it was.

I'm sure it'll be fun - I forgot to mention in my post that I've done 13mg and really enjoyed it. Very, very intense but very awesome.

Wow. Did you write up a report for that experience? I'd love to read it.
I want to take a high dose sometime in the near future. I'm thinking 10mg.

Also, I'm planning on doing a solo DOC trip soon. Has anyone ever done this? I imagine that it would be quite a profound trip.

I know what you mean though about punks throwing firecrackers and rockets around; I had a rocket aimed at me from across the street once.
Yeah, little dicks. But I was actually aiming more at the noise it makes. I can imagine that constant bangs and startles can really make you anxious. But DOC overwrights this if I'm correct :)

Wow. Did you write up a report for that experience? I'd love to read it.
I want to take a high dose sometime in the near future. I'm thinking 10mg.

Also, I'm planning on doing a solo DOC trip soon. Has anyone ever done this? I imagine that it would be quite a profound trip.

Have read some glowing reports on Erowid about doing this (might've DOB or DOM though), so I think you'll have an awesome time :)

Also, gotta note that 1.5mg feels more intense than 3mg 8o.

Don't know why, maybe there is no soft psychedelia present at lower dosages.

Yeah, little dicks. But I was actually aiming more at the noise it makes. I can imagine that constant bangs and startles can really make you anxious. But DOC overwrights this if I'm correct :)

On November 5th, some of the bangs were making me jump out of my skin, and I was sober. I've been highly sensitive to anxiety this year though. However I think when you are trippin in general, it is easier to allow yourself to chill out. It might be that psychedelics elevate your stress coping by increasing productions of corticosteroids. Rick Strassman has found that DMT increases cortisol and other stress-coping hormones: "Our original DMT study demonstrated that DMT raised blood levels of beta- endorphin, cortisol, adrenal stimulating hormone, and prolactin; all of these hormones' regulation is believed controlled, to some extent, by serotonin receptors in the brain." http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_research2.shtml

I did 4mg of DOC, it was great, euphoria and visuals that lasts a while, it was great just laying on my bed listening to music.

Does anyone have any experience with a DOC + MXE combo? I'm getting the latter in the mail soon, and still have some DOC laying around, so I'm curious as to how that would work out.

By "supplies" I meant the actual DOC :p

I dissolve my DOC in 40% by vol. vodka at anywhere from 10-15mg/mL and measure it out using insulin syringes for precise titration.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I misunderstood your original post. I've PMed you with more details. I have undeleted your post but edited the last part out since that was the bit that confused me and I wouldn't want other people getting the wrong idea too. No need to apologise, just be careful how you word things since a lot of people try to come here to solicitate or trade drugs, and it's sometimes hard to tell their messages apart from genuine questions :)

Back on topic though. Has anyone here tried combining DOC with a tryptamine, for example 4-AcO-DMT? I might obtain some DOC in the near future and I'd definitely like to try out that combination, but I'd love to read some peoples first hand experiences :)

^I've never done it before but I also would like to try this combo sometime! I'd like to pick up some more 4-aco in the future, so I'm also interested in hearing anyone's experiences with mixing these two beautiful substances :)

Status
Not open for further replies.