• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DON Thread

Can you compare the visual effects of DON with something else?
I've heard rumors that this substance has a very powerfull, overwhelming visual component.
Is it true?

Can you compare the visual effects of DON with something else?
I don't think I know any other psychedelic with the visual phenomena like that. If I'll say it has some resemblance to chlorine (DOC) it won't be descriptive enough. For me it also has resemblance to AMT (alpha-methyl tryptamine). This is also not descriptive at all if we are to describe 2,5-dimethoxy-4-nitro visual phenomena.

So I have to say they are unique to some extent. At the same time all the nitros are alike, 2C-N is much less visual but resembles DON anyway, NBOMe-2C-N is even more visual, and also qualitatively it feels like a relief from the nitro nastiness I described above. It is a psychedelic I may have an intention to take, while most probably I won't ever take DON. NBOMe-2C-N visual phenomena has some resemblance with DMT in highest doses, something several different people have noted and I have also experienced myself, although it is not anything like DMT in any other way. DON has no such resemblance with DMT for me though.

I've heard rumors that this substance has a very powerfull, overwhelming visual component.
Is it true?
Not that too powerfull, rather equal to that of others DOX, like DOB or DOI.

Actually, for some reason I didn't check erowid (I guess I was thinking sometimes they don't catalog the rarer chems). Thank you!