• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy HBWR/MGS/LSA Thread - Part 3: Fluffy Dreams Continued

Had quite an interesting experience on 6 hbwr seeds taken sublingualy and one other taken orally crushed up, First off it took not long too kick in which is different from what ive heard from others but was probably from the sublingual administration which i would expect to be faster. The experience was much different than i was expecting and much less intense than i was expecting but also was probably because of the way i took them, the only real effects i felt was quite intense euphoria and laughing fits that would come out of no where and also felt like vertigo for legit one second then would go back to normal which i found very strange. Was an mild but enjoyable experience as i had the euphoria without any nausea but didnt have any visuals which was expected with such a low dose. Tomorrow I am trying 9 seeds all taken oralling as i want to actually experience the effects of this substance and compare it to my lsd experiences.

Sublingual does come on much faster, and it also seems subjectively weaker in the case of HBWR, for some reason. Also a lot less bodyload. When did you do your last experiment? You should wait a week at least since then, or else it won't be as strong.

I've done HWBR seeds twice, both times sublingual, once 4 and once 6 seeds, but I felt no effects apart from being extremely weak.
Like almost not being able to walk around weak, never feeling comfortable, not being able to sleep.. terrible experience, maybe I'll try it once more in the future, but I'm not expecting too much.

Maybe it was the seeds fault, no idea

Huh, that's odd. Despite HBWR seeds being much easier to get down, since it's only a few, I have found morning glory seeds to be a superior trip, although there is more initial nausea.

Sublingual does come on much faster, and it also seems subjectively weaker in the case of HBWR, for some reason. Also a lot less bodyload. When did you do your last experiment? You should wait a week at least since then, or else it won't be as strong.
Yeah i definetly noticed the difference between sublingual method and the traditional method of taking the seeds. I waited exactly 7 days and i took 9 seeds orally last night and was much much stronger experience and was very enjoyable as i didnt experience much nausea after about half an hour after taking the seeds. The only thing i didnt like was at about the 6 hour mark i got quite a lot of cramps and struggled sleeping even though i was extremely tired which is weird.

I ordered some HBWR over the summer and they never came. Guess i got ripped off. Which is odd, since they're legal. I wasn't super bummed about missing out on them, though. I was in the midst of a super dry psychedelic summer as my acid dealer quit. LSA was my "well, you're too dumb to go the DNM route, so this is the best you can do" option.

Nothing against HBWR, I just really hate puking.

Maybe this thread is just dead, but well, it's typical of some big n dandies,....
so,
I wanted to ask about the storage and potency of HBWR, I have a lot of them and I honestly don't know what to do,
maybe some extraction? I would like to grow some but I won't grow 50 grams... so then, I would like to do something but I guess are not going to be active?

Have you used succesfully seeds older than a year:??

I ordered some HBWR over the summer and they never came. Guess i got ripped off. Which is odd, since they're legal. I wasn't super bummed about missing out on them, though. I was in the midst of a super dry psychedelic summer as my acid dealer quit. LSA was my "well, you're too dumb to go the DNM route, so this is the best you can do" option.

Nothing against HBWR, I just really hate puking.

I've had some of the most powerful psychedelic experiences on HBWR, like completely mind-blowing and incredibly euphoric. Sure the come-up can be a little ruff around the edges with some mild nausea and very confronting thoughts "not a bad thing in retrospect" the forced me to work thru inner issues. But at the three hour mark it shifts gears and becomes so pleasurable for me like on the level of MDMA but natural feeling and sedating. If the seeds are fresh it's a wonderful drug, I had a ++++ on ten seeds back in my early twenties.

Maybe this thread is just dead, but well, it's typical of some big n dandies,....
so,
I wanted to ask about the storage and potency of HBWR, I have a lot of them and I honestly don't know what to do,
maybe some extraction? I would like to grow some but I won't grow 50 grams... so then, I would like to do something but I guess are not going to be active?

Have you used succesfully seeds older than a year:??

I always assume putting stuff in the freezer works. Just like keeping acid i would keep HBW in the freezer.

I recommend doing a cold water extraction with mint oil (containing formaldehyde theorized to convert LSA into LSH). It seemed to cause less side effects overall, perhaps due to different solubility of various alkaloids.

Potency might vary. I used doses between 10 and 18 seeds. 10 seeds would be a light to medium trip where i could explore my surroundings without debilitating fear of losing control. 18 would send me into "ego death" type sedentary states, especially if combined with harmala seeds. The synergy was great. Nausea and vasoconstriction are concerning especially with raw seeds or alcohol extract, and i don't plan to ever use HBW again but am very happy to have done it.

HBW is the only drug that has elongated my hands in a cartoonish way and HBW is the drug that taught me how to chant, or made me learn how to chant. It also enabled me once to Explain Everything in a seemingly satisfying way.

Last edited:
I always assume putting stuff in the freezer works. Just like keeping acid i would keep HBW in the freezer.

I recommend doing a cold water extraction with mint oil (containing formaldehyde theorized to convert LSA into LSH). It seemed to cause less side effects overall, perhaps due to different solubility of various alkaloids.

Potency might vary. I used doses between 10 and 18 seeds. 10 seeds would be a light to medium trip where i could explore my surroundings without debilitating fear of losing control. 18 would send me into "ego death" type sedentary states, especially if combined with harmala seeds. The synergy was great. Nausea and vasoconstriction are concerning especially with raw seeds or alcohol extract, and i don't plan to ever use HBW again but am very happy to have done it.

HBW is the only drug that has elongated my hands in a cartoonish way and HBW is the drug that taught me how to chant, or made me learn how to chant. It also enabled me once to Explain Everything in a seemingly satisfying way.
Well, now it's a bit late, the seeds were in a dry place, but not in a cold place...
I knew about the mint oil stuff!! but never tried, maybe it could be a good experience, I also want to mix it with yohimbe, since I've read that it greatly improves the trip, in terms of energy and less vasoconstriction, which would be great!!

For me 7 seeds is ok, but I've tried with 10 too, which I loved, but I don't feel like going as high as 18 :oops::stirpot: at least not at the moment, maybe when gaining more confidence about the substance again (2 years without using, but was one of my favourites). I never had nausea, just a bit of discomfort, but nothing serious, always did CWE.
Have you tried different methods? like sublingual or oral with all the seed matter?
Is tripping with harmalas similar to ayahuasca or not that much? I see HBWR as a very spiritual trip, very earthy and full of shamanic power/healing, more that shrooms even, I see it as a great plant ally, more than recreational, but you know the mdma-like euphoria is SO GREAT sometimes.

What do you mean by chant? in terms of mantras or something like it? I tend to sing on LSA, it's very good for that, try to sing in duet or trio, it's fucking amazing (almost more than sex, that it's in fact awesome on this plant...)