PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy HBWR/MGS/LSA Thread - Second Iteration

Status
Not open for further replies.

arch-enemy

Bluelighter
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Hawaiian Baby Woodrose / Morning Glory / LSA's Thread - Part Deux

PREVIOUS THREAD
First Page - Last Page

bar70.jpg

Subthreads:

Trip Reports lists:

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose
Morning Glory

bar70.jpg

Ok basically i want to try Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds , But the place were i can get them from says there treated with food grade sulphur dust.
Does this pretty much mean that they will have no effect if you consume them.

Also is it really worth trying them?, ive done mushrooms a few times and loved it, obviously i know it will be allot different from a mushroom trip but i like to try new things, so is it worth it?..

Thanks for any advice..

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course they will still have an effect, but is it safe? I am not sure.

An lsa trip can be fantastic, it is really up to you if you want to do it or not, nobody can tell you if it is worth it. You really can't go into it expecting it to be like something else, because it is unique on its own.

Alot of people say lsa is shitty. I am one that disagrees.

The food-grade sulphur dust is meant to stop people like YOU from eating them- I'm uncertain whether it would be toxic- heres a quote from elsewhere:

but treated seeds are excluded under Appendix A, and are thus legal to trade and possess. .... seeds are treated with either food grade sulphur dust or UV sterilisation procedure. These treatments have no effect on viability or alkaloid profile and are non-toxic (food grade).

....I could very well be wrong, but a CWE can remove such things, or at least I know I've read something like that. I wouldn't advise munching some down without at least trying some method of removing the sulphur.

I love lsa's, but find a better non-treated source. worrying if you poisoned yourself is not a fun place to be tripping;)

there are methods of removing whatever they use to eat treat it with, or maybe try an lsa extraction. Whatever you do, you shouldn't eat them, some seeds are treated to prevent consumption.

a simple CWE with bottled water even works ok. Dont use tap water since the chlorine will break down the lsa'a.

Besides actual legit nurseries almost any source of HBWS will be safe to consume, whether or not a companies product is intended for human consumption - if people start dying that looks bad for them.

willow11 said:
The food-grade sulphur dust is meant to stop people like YOU from eating them- I'm uncertain whether it would be toxic- heres a quote from elsewhere:

....I could very well be wrong, but a CWE can remove such things, or at least I know I've read something like that. I wouldn't advise munching some down without at least trying some method of removing the sulphur.

Oh i know, i don't plan on eating anything with sulphur on it.

i guess i could get the seeds then grow my own.

to be honest they sucked. . . we had quite a frew and the first time ate about seven to ten, I was allready drunk, it just made me feel weird drunk and yes at one point threwup quite the amount. . . But it was weird like being drunk only in the head without . . . Not too sure how to explain it, other than I tried it again sober but hated it even more, but at least I can say I tried them. . . A friend tried them before I got my hands on them but because of the his result was the reason for me to recive them for free. . . not worth it I suppose. :! :(

you get what you pay for with these seeds. The cheap india ones are shit, but legitimate fresh argeria nervosa is capable of stunning alterations of the mind.

HBWR seeds are fantastic once you get past the nausea.
just buy them from a online source where they dont treat them, so you dont have to worry about that sulphur shit.
PM me if you need help looking :)

edit !!!! holy shit the smileys are back lol :)

thats another slight problem..im in australia, i can only find one place online that sells them in australia, there illegal to import from other countrys :(

im goin to go around to some nurseries and see what i kind find.

thanks for all your help guys :)

ive tried Morning Glory seeds... i stole a bunch of packets from Home Depot/Lowes etc. lol. the trip was pretty intense if you ask me. I think i ate over the recommeded dosage though cuz i wanted to make sure they worked.
MG seeds and HBWR are the same things, just MG is very much less potent, correct?

arch-enemy said:
thats another slight problem..im in australia, i can only find one place online that sells them in australia, there illegal to import from other countrys :(

im goin to go around to some nurseries and see what i kind find.

thanks for all your help guys :)
If we are thinking of the same place they do sell good quality seeds, but they don't have any real policy on how long they keep the seeds in storage - generally the fresher the more potent, I would be quite happy to pay double their price if I knew the seeds had been harvested in the past month or so.

HBWR gave me the beginning of ergot poisoning upon ingesting only 15 seeds (they were less potent than most so we had to eat a few more of them). Very cold, tingly, pale extremities and just general malaise. Even at lower doses, I found the trip to be very stoning and sedating, a serious couchlock. Morning glories, on the other hand, were powerfully stimulating like an amphetamine, and had visuals sort of like dreams. I was laying on my bed with the lights out, and I would relive memories in my mind as if I were really there again, not just remembering them. I also lived a few experiences that were totally new. They are by far the superior trip; I did not enjoy the HBWR at all and after trying them twice threw them away.

^^The side effects are reduced greatly if you dont actually ingest the seed matter. What was your preperation??

We just ate the seeds.... Oops... Well, too late now. Besides, even without the uncomfortable limbs etc., I didn't enjoy the sedating nature of the trip. Morning glories have given me only wonderful experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.