• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy LSM-775 (Lysergic Acid Morpholide) Thread

Just read Sor Ron Pibbs's trip report and this has me very intrigued. It sounds sort if like LSA which I really love but hate it's brutal vasoconstriction and this sounds like a interesting alternative (I can deal with potential nausea).
Also, I'm an insomniac so non-stimulating psychedelics are of great interest to me. I wonder how this stuff would combine with like 1p-LSD or Al-LAD or something like that... I'm curious if it might reduce the stimulation of LSD's??
Well this one is one is one the list and do plan on trying it soon but I have a few others that are ahead of it.

So, finally, I had built up the courage to try this one. First I dosed approximately 775ug trying to get a feel, but nothing. I then doubled the dose and a distinct lysergamide feeling took hold - only this was different! When I say different, I mean sedating as fuck! I would say LSM hit me like a cross between LSA-containing seeds and some old school barbiturate or something, very dreamy.
All in all, the trip itself was enjoyable, forced me into a sedated dream like state - far more chill than 2C-C or Miprocin. The next morning however, I awoke to massive waves of nausea and puking, and finally felt better later in the day. So I've got mixed feelings about this one. I felt pretty damn shitty when I started to come around the next morning, which is the opposite of most lysergamides - I like warm afterglows not a shitty sickness. Anyways, not too many reports on this one lol, now I see why.

So, finally, I had built up the courage to try this one. First I dosed approximately 775ug trying to get a feel, but nothing. I then doubled the dose and a distinct lysergamide feeling took hold - only this was different! When I say different, I mean sedating as fuck! I would say LSM hit me like a cross between LSA-containing seeds and some old school barbiturate or something, very dreamy.
All in all, the trip itself was enjoyable, forced me into a sedated dream like state - far more chill than 2C-C or Miprocin. The next morning however, I awoke to massive waves of nausea and puking, and finally felt better later in the day. So I've got mixed feelings about this one. I felt pretty damn shitty when I started to come around the next morning, which is the opposite of most lysergamides - I like warm afterglows not a shitty sickness. Anyways, not too many reports on this one lol, now I see why.
Oh wow, I took my last hit of acid years ago. It was the last hit I ever need to take. I told my friend that I shed a layer of skin, it literally felt like it. He said I died and was reborn, and it was just the most intense acid trip ever, off a single blotter of something I will not name as it would start a debate as I've seen in the past. Once you have felt acid permeate every cell of your body and explode into every last hidden corner of your mind and reveal its last lessons, you will find yourself no longer yearning to put anything lysergic into your body.

All these analogues are understandable but I don't think a single one of them were necessary.

I don't like the direction they went with this guy.

Hope you are feeling well!

As to the legality of lysergic acid morpholide, in the UK, the lysergamide and any N-alkyl derivatives means only alkyl groups are covered (morpholine doesn't qualify as any sort of N-alkyl).
Unfortunately, the dreaded Psychoactive Substances act prohibits any psychoactives other than alcohol, nicotine and alkyl nitrites (last one exempted due to intervention by a tory MP so far back in the closet, he's in fucking Narnia)
Then again, seeing the totally corrupt arsewipe who make up our present government, if you have enough money, you can get out of anything (after seeing Matt Hancock is writing a book, 'How I Conquered Covid' after overseeing 100 000 deaths, due to incompetence, I have no respect for any legislation these fuckwits have introduced).

To qualify the above, LSZ needed to be specifically included in the MoDA, as it wasn't an N-alkyl derivative, due to the 4 membered ring. Same is true for morpholine (or piperidine, pyrrolidine etc)

What would be interesting is lysergic acid diallylamide, although it is more difficult to get anywhere near the conformation that the 2 diethyl groups take, which makes LSD so special.