• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy LSZ Thread

Finally took took 1.5 of these 225 mics. I have been reading these reports for so long I was half expecting Ayahusca purging or something, I had minor stomach flutters. I don't know, I got zero visuals which is a metric I use to judge how strong something is so it's hard to say if it's close to LSD strength. If I took this amount of 1cp-LSD I would have visuals, and that is much cheaper. "LSZ it's like acid but no visuals", isn't a real strong selling point. AL-LAD and ETH LAD offered something different not sure what LSZ brings to the table that is different or unique. Its okay and I enjoyed it but visuals are kind of why I am here. Maybe this shit is great for CEV's with headphones or whatever, I guess every drug has it's place. This is add a ten strip to the stash rather than buy a sheet, but if larger doses improve my opinion of this I'm open to it, next one is 300 or more. Grade C+

Last edited:
Finally took took 1.5 of these 225 mics. I have been reading these reports for so long I was half expecting Ayahusca purging or something, I had minor stomach flutters. I don't know, I got zero visuals which is a metric I use to judge how strong something is so it's hard to say if it's close to LSD strength. If I took this amount of 1cp-LSD I would have visuals, and that is much cheaper. "LSZ it's like acid but no visuals", isn't real strong selling point. AL-LAD and ETH LAD offered something different not sure what LSZ brings to the table that is different or unique. Its okay and I enjoyed it but visuals are kind of why I am here. Maybe this shit is great for CEV's with headphones or whatever, I guess every drug has it's place. This is add a ten strip to the stash rather than buy a sheet, but if larger doses improve my opinion of this I'm open to it, next one is 300 or more. Grade C+

IMO you're missing a lot of what makes psychedelics beautiful and magical if you're only using them for visuals. I was like that when I first started using psychedelics in high school, so I understand that perspective, and I'd really recommend paying attention to somatic, emotional, and psychological aspects of tripping. That's where the magic really comes from, in my experience.

IMO you're missing a lot of what makes psychedelics beautiful and magical if you're only using them for visuals. I was like that when I first started using psychedelics in high school, so I understand that perspective, and I'd really recommend paying attention to somatic, emotional, and psychological aspects of tripping. That's where the magic really comes from, in my experience.
was there really anything magical about LSZ though? other than a seedy body buzz?

was there really anything magical about LSZ though? other than a seedy body buzz?

I've never done LSZ. I'm simply commenting that I think it's missing a lot to disregard an experience because of a lack of visuals. For instance, many of my ALD-52 and LSD trips are less visual, the more psychologically depthful they are. The visuals just disappear.

I've never done LSZ. I'm simply commenting that I think it's missing a lot to disregard an experience because of a lack of visuals. For instance, many of my ALD-52 and LSD trips are less visual, the more psychologically depthful they are. The visuals just disappear.

5-meo-DMT has no visuals and its great, LSZ isn't even remotely as earth shattering as that though. Even if you were looking for some cosmic mystical trip, I'd probably look elsewhere for that too rather than LSZ. When I take a bigger dose my opinion on it may change.

Probably gonna be trying this tonight at 300ug each with my GF...
This is the one Lysergamide I never thought I'd get to try out but I managed to snag a few tabs at a ridiculously high price relative to other analogs....I'm really hoping I end up getting some 1V-LSD next before it disappears from the market ....heard it's getting banned in NL.

Well...unfortunately I'd have to rate this maybe a 6/10
I tried it at 300ug
It's by far the most clear headed Lysergamide I've ever tried.... Absolutely ZERO mindfuck (that typical cosmic lsd headspace) definitely had some decent visuals but nothing spectacular. Mostly just bubling and morphing of patterns on the ceiling.
It definitely caused a lot of neck muscle tension and some very slight gastrointestinal issues but very minor.
I'd have to say out of all the analogs I've tried this one is one of the least interesting and most expensive....but as always YMMV!!!!
For me I'd rate the analogs from personal favorite to least would be
1P-ETH-LAD > ETH-LAD > 1P-LSD > ALD-52 > AL-LAD > LSZ > 1CP-LSD
Yet to try 1V.... but I'm super eager to try that one especially!!

You need to try AL-LAD... I find that one super interesting and unique. Extremely recreational, it has a very euphoric and silly headspace, with unique visuals, and at higher dosages, a pretty unique sort of unreality to its headspace.

You need to try AL-LAD... I find that one super interesting and unique. Extremely recreational, it has a very euphoric and silly headspace, with unique visuals, and at higher dosages, a pretty unique sort of unreality to its headspace.
Oh I've definitely done quite a bit of AL-LAD and it's lovely material but consistently produces very bad back neck pain as does Ald-52 but Eth-LAD and 1P-LSD for me me have the cleanest most visual trips with really no side effects at all for myself. The one I actually liked the least was 1cP-LSD....it produced lots muscle tremors, muscle tension and a very VERY stimulating feeling that lingered after the comedian....it was fun and visual but had a lot of negatives with my own body chemistry.

@Ballz_Trippington maybe you forgot to do your morning push-ups, stretches and tummy crunches,
you cannot take drugs and just neglect the way the body goes all to pot.
Oh I work out regularly....And I have to I pour molten metal for a living...extremely hard and physical difficult....but also have Eosinophilic Facciitis and so basically a very difficult to treat autoimmune inflammation disorder.
A lot of psychedelics trigger inflammation throughout my body especially Phenethylamines but certain Lysergamides are really bad.
Surprisingly, ETH-LAD and 1P-LSD have never invoked any muscle tension or inflammation....even super pure GG LSD cause some degree of neck and back and wrist and ankle inflammation....I've been of my Ketogenic diet which is the only thing I've found besides corticosteroids and Methotrexate to help and I won't take either of those two to help...also some benzos with strong muscle relaxation properties like Diazepam really help but the Keto Diet for myself has been by for the most benefit.

sounds like you arre on top of your overall mento-physical ecology.
I really look forward to a day when auto-immune disorders are a thing of the past.

sounds like you arre on top of your overall mento-physical ecology.
I really look forward to a day when auto-immune disorders are a thing of the past.
My heart goes out to you and absolutely anyone suffering with an autoimmune disorder....I suffered for decades and just figured I guess I'm getting arthritis....but what is most perplexing is that I have what appears to be severe rhumatoid arthritis but my blood work always comes back Seronegative for rhumatoid factors....my sister tests positive for rheumatoid factors but is asymptomatic....my cousin has Eosinophilic Faciitis but is also Seronegative....no idea what tge fuck is going on with inflammation genetically within my family but it seems to be unusual and severe...
After prednisone and methotrexate were hardly keeping my symptoms in check....I literally watched a YouTube video about a guy who was suffering in a similar manner as myself and thought it was completely bullocks that carbohydrates might be tge problem but I was so desperate and in so much absolutely crippling pain that I just decided to try this low/no carb diet for a month and see what happens....was expecting nothing....
Within 2 weeks all my inflammation began to recede....it was probably the most shocking moment in my entire life .
I'm not sure what your autoimmune issues are but there is a solution out there somewhere....I know how discouraging it can be but if there's anything I could do to help you please send me a message I'm always happy to help anyone who needs it in any capacity.

@Ballz_Trippington
I read in NYTimes that diet coke (saccharine and aspartame) can aggravate these symptoms
Lol then it must be true....
For myself, I hate most diet soda but I'm quite fond of Coke zero, diet Dr pepper and diet a&w root beer.
Some Zevia isn't too bad imho too.
Buy I've noticed no negative effects from sugar substitutes...just from actual sugar and carbs.