View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up a G of Meph, WOWOOW mixxing is acee. Jaw is chattering n feel amaze!

Just got my MDAI in, it's supposed to be the tan 92.5%, but it looks more like a mixture of the low quality brown freebase, around 40% and the tan 92.5% hydrochloride. It looks powdery, but brown, not tan.

Took 125mg MDAI and was underwhelmed, my friend who was over had just snorted 200mg mephedrone for before work though, swore it added the perfect relaxing edge to his drunk/tweakiness.

Took 300mg MDAI +30mg Adderall XR, and went to take a shower. And, oh my fucking god, i could barely get out of there. So fucking GODDAMN AWESOME. Then it was basically exactly like ecstasy, until we came down and dosed again on 300mg MDAI because the Adderall was going strong. Then my friend who left for work came back, and I broke out the mephedrone and did like 600mg over the rest of the night.

Personally, it was exactly like ecstasy, but this involved heavy drug mixing. Oh right, I was also on 3mg of phenazepam.

While this may have been safe for you because you're already brain damaged, I don't recommend anyone else abuse MDAI in this manner. What the fuck makes you think redosing and staying up 20 hours is even a good idea with an untested research chemical like this? Nobody even knows how it works for the most part. Nobody knows what binging on it does to your brain, liver, or heart.

wtf..why wd ya need to cane 2 grams of a not so good substance and pay 30 pounds..just take 50 mg of amt at a cost of 5 pounds

Has anyone tried the new light-tan crystally MDAI that's just arrived in the UK on its own? Interested in hearing whether it's any different/better to other batches.

Has anyone tried the new light-tan crystally MDAI that's just arrived in the UK on its own? Interested in hearing whether it's any different/better to other batches.

Got some, it arrived yesterday and I plan on doing it tomorrow. Vendor reckons a near 100% purity, I cannot confirm nor contradict that but it looks nice in comparison to my last batch and that one was pretty good. Allergy 'taste' test, tastes like my last batch only stronger and with no real smell.

I was doing the last lot in 150mg doses, I think I'll initially half that for this one. Anyway, I'll post up my impressions by all means..

Recieved some today, tried two little lines but not much from it, i have that tired cant be bothered feeling. Like some people say it might be better taking with something else. I think i will try bombing next time and see what happens, dont think i can take anything up the hooter anymore.
P.s gf feels quite agitated on this.

Can you plugg it and if so how much?

No idea but i dont see why not, as far as dose me and gf have had 2 little lines each and then bombed the rest in a skin. This is from a 0.5g(500mg) packet.

Jury is still out on effects atm

I may well be wrong here but I was under the impression that railing was not a very efficient ROA for MDAI. A bomb might be better although it doesn't taste bad so T&W should be fine.

I like MDAI quite a lot but I think it comes down to expectations, I wasn't expecting much and ended up having a few really good nights out on it. It's (in my experience) not much in itself but a really good background mood lift. A few pints on top of it and I was in a top mood, having great fun talking to anyone I bumped into but not obviously fucked. It was a long night and no redosing although I had a little wrap in my pocket.

I'm looking forward to trying this new batch, it's definitely MDAI and I am fairly confident it's pretty much pure.

I may well be wrong here but I was under the impression that railing was not a very efficient ROA for MDAI. A bomb might be better although it doesn't taste bad so T&W should be fine.

I like MDAI quite a lot but I think it comes down to expectations, I wasn't expecting much and ended up having a few really good nights out on it. It's (in my experience) not much in itself but a really good background mood lift. A few pints on top of it and I was in a top mood, having great fun talking to anyone I bumped into but not obviously fucked. It was a long night and no redosing although I had a little wrap in my pocket.

I'm looking forward to trying this new batch, it's definitely MDAI and I am fairly confident it's pretty much pure.

Well I'm hoping to see the word 'euphoria' in someone's trip report and not too
many words like 'edginess', 'agitation', 'palpitations' or 'couldn't sleep for a week' :)

so can anyone tell me from experience what the best ROA for mdai? if its oral i'm not interested as i got amt for that but i want something to sniff now and then too so i was wondering if this is ideal

Much better bombing, its strong but with the usal mdma things missing

Well I'm hoping to see the word 'euphoria' in someone's trip report and not too
many words like 'edginess', 'agitation', 'palpitations' or 'couldn't sleep for a week' :)

Heh, I am kinda hoping that too - especially considering tomorrow it's me! :\

I tried a couple of mg yesterday and it tasted exactly like MDAI to me, as I said just stronger than my last lot. I had a lot of fun with that batch and with it working out at about 2 quid a dose I'm happy at the price.

I've got a pretty good idea what it should feel like to me, so if I am still awake with palpitations this time next week I'll let you know. As well as using all my online sleuthing skills to find the home address of the vendor =D

so can anyone tell me from experience what the best ROA for mdai? if its oral i'm not interested as i got amt for that but i want something to sniff now and then too so i was wondering if this is ideal

All my (admittedly limited) experience with it has been oral. I read all the reports with people being seriously underwhelmed with railing it and they seemed sensible people, so not wanting to waste my drugs I took their advice.. :)

Oral or sublingual work. Snorting doesn't seem to work consistently. I've had it work a few times (and lead to sinus infections once), but oral/sublinqual works 100%.

Oral or sublingual work. Snorting doesn't seem to work consistently. I've had it work a few times (and lead to sinus infections once), but oral/sublinqual works 100%.

yeh do not snort, nowhere near as good

Status
Not open for further replies.