The Methoxphenidine (2-MeO-Diphenidine) Thread
Warnings - MUST read before use:
- Long winded Duration: The duration of this compound should not underestimated, the effects last and linger very long. Durations of ~12-18 hours have been reported, and dosing higher or redosing may lead to significant increase in this duration. Before taking this drug, consider this and make sure you have nothing to do for the day(s) to come!
- Avoid Redosing: Redosing may be very risky as compounds like diphenidine and methoxphenidine can result in amnesia. This may lead to severely debilitated self control, perhaps on an even totally different level than addiction issues. Avoid it especially / at least if it is your first time.
- Careful dosage: Suggested starting doses are 50 mg, slowly building up to that and figuring out the dose-response curve instead of pushing the envelope! This means that effects may very suddenly get seriously / problematically strong at or above a certain dosage level.
- Unpredictability / inconsistency: methoxphenidine has shown a tendency to intoxicate users to different extents off of the same dosage level as previous dosages even in those tolerant to it and similar substances
- Stomach contents: methoxphenidine has shown a tendency to be metabolized very slowly and can greatly intoxicate someone who has not eaten properly while the same amount dosed on a full stomach may not hit as hard. It appears to be very fat-soluble, so it may get stuck in/to fatty food in your stomach or fatty tissues in your body before being released more slowly.
To be sure, assume it is like PCP type compounds that can linger in the body for days if not weeks!
*Your previous experience, even with other dissociatives, does not grant you control over potentially dangerous drugs like this one. Do NOT use it as if it were ketamine or MXE !
Compounds in this category of dissociatives, together with PCP & analogues have been known to not only cause amnesia, but also manic and psychotic behavior, far too often with disastrous result and injury to self and others! Be extremely careful.
Always weigh your doses with an accurate milligram scale - never eyeball!
1-(1-(2-methoxyphenyl)-2-phenylethyl)piperidine / 2-MeO-Diphenidine. A vendor is now stocking this, seems to be a replacement for MXE. Anyone have any info on it?
Last edited by a moderator: