• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy MIPLA (Methylisopropyllysergamide) Thread

This has now become of great interest for me to find out what the tabs actually are. If someone could recommend a (preferably cheap) place that does NMR-analysis/is equipped to analyze MiPLA, I would be grateful.
What should be certain though, is that these tabs that were claimed as 200ug were actually 100ug, as the quantity couldn't have been misinterpreted with the methods EC used.
Let me know if you find somewhere that can reliably indentify MiPLA. I asked EC about EiPLA and they said they wouldn't be able to confidently identify it, which sucks because I've been sitting on some "EiPLA" tabs for a year and a half now. EiPLA in quotes because the guy's "2C-YN", 2C-B-FLY", and "2C-EF" were 2C-D, 2C-B & 2C-T-7, respectfully. Knowing that his "EiPLA" is probably some NBOx bullshit.

I'm pretty sure EiPLA was sold by legit clearnet vendors, you could honestly just reagent test it :) NBOx are very bitter too, you'd notice immediately
Stuff like 2C-YN and 2C-EF he would have to synth by himself, he sold quite a bit of other stuff too, most of it should have been legit I guess.

Pretty sure there is zero percent chance the Mipla or Eipla I have is LSD just based on effects. I was going to get all these acid analogues tested but the GCMS at the OTC testing center said they don't have references for these drugs they could only tell me lysergamaide or nbome they not but could not say 1p or LSD or AL-LAD. To be fair their specialty is opiods. Anyway 1p-Mipla is out, I may get some.

I thought LSM was pukey and had unpleasant side effects? Eipla didn't have any of that.

But OTH when the biggest vendor in that same country went under a few years back LSM was on the page until the last day, it went somewhere, I never saw LSM for sale even on the page the defunct seller said bought their supply. Someone somewhere bought it, and it was unpopular enough that reselling it as something else may have been tempting. I don't know now I have doubts, it's always been weird I only ever saw Eipla in one place.

Seems fairly unlikely, but the testing error would be weird too, since EiPLA is different enough from LSM to be able to easily tell one from another in spectroscopic analysis. LSM has an oxygen-containing morpholine, for example.

Really weird whatever the case.

well I did a quick calculation and if I didn't fuck up, eipla seems to have the same molecular weight as lsm 775.

so if they did a gc-ms analysis with weak ionization, they might not have the means of telling the difference, and maybe they have the lsm as a standard to test against.

the same was also speculated when mipla showed as LSD on a gc ms analysis.

to clarify: with gc-ms, you ionize a molecule by kicking of a hydrogen so it becomes a charged particle. then it gets accelerated in a magnetic field. the acceleration is defined by the ratio of mass over charge, so heavy molecules accelerate less than lighter ones with the same charge. molecules are identified by the time it takes them to hit a detector. so if two particles in this setting have the same mass/charge, you can't tell them apart.

there are more complicated versions of this technique which allow for structure analysis, but I doubt that gets done in a routine drug sample screening.

Last edited:
Re: EiPLA?

Could it...?

This does seem to be unlikely, as LSM-775 has been reported by all accounts I've read as having an extremely intense bodyload and nausea component. People say it is much more similar to LSA (morning glory seeds in particular) than it is to LSD.

I recently sent some MiPLA to a lab to be tested, these were the results for an alleged 200ug tab (minus a small piece I removed for allergy testing): LSD 91µg; Iso-LSD 2.5µg

I sent an inquiry if the analysis results might have been misinterpreted with MiPLA being a relatively rare structural isomer and all, but let's see.

Anyhow, even if the analysis would have misinterpreted the compound, seems like the tabs are dosed at about 100ug, not 200ug as alleged.

I seem to have "bad" luck with my rc's, first my 4-ho-mpt being 4-ho-mipt and now my mipla being lsd. Well atleast the actual compounds aren't anything worse, so i ain't complaining!😄
I had a plain white 200ug MiPLA tab analyzed as well (it was wrongfully labelled as 1P-MiPLA) when I bought a few of them in 2019 and the result was: MiPLA (n.q.).

I doubt that these blotters are accurately dosed though. I had 3 experiences (100ug, 300ug, 400ug) with it so far and all of them were underwhelming. The 400ug experience was comparable to 100ug 1P-LSD imo, but less visual and shorter-lasting.

Last edited:
I had a plain white 200ug MiPLA tab analyzed as well (it was wrongfully labelled as 1P-MiPLA) when I bought a few of them in 2019 and the result was: MiPLA (n.q.).

I doubt that these blotters are accurately dosed though. I had 3 experiences (100ug, 300ug, 400ug) with it so far and all of them were underwhelming. The 400ug experience was comparable to 100ug 1P-LSD imo, but less visual and shorter-lasting.
Where did you get them analyzed? i'm interested in getting a second opinion on these.

It's very possible they aren't accurately dosed, there have been some pretty blatant examples of large dose variation with some of these other lysergamides. In fact there are a number of reports of the new AL-LAD supply having extremely strong blotters, likely from the edge of a sheet that dried unevenly.

It's very possible they aren't accurately dosed, there have been some pretty blatant examples of large dose variation with some of these other lysergamides. In fact there are a number of reports of the new AL-LAD supply having extremely strong blotters, likely from the edge of a sheet that dried unevenly.
Weird that the new AL-LAD batch has strong variations as well. I had a discussion on Reddit a while back where I asked if it would be possible, that AL-LAD lost its potency quicker than other lysergamides because my experiences with it became weaker with every single use. Some users pointed out though that the last AL-LAD batch (of 2017, I guess) was probably unevenly laid and that's the reason for the different responses. Some user apparently had a really strong experience on a third of a tab while others took two and didn't feel much. This would also explain why so many people are dissatisfied with AL-LAD nowadays and everyone seemingly loved it 4 years ago.

link to the thread:

Your post made me nervous as i have a bunch al-lad from 2017 in storage so i tested 450 mics and and they seem fine I dont' think al-lad degrades faster.I don't think the tabs are uneven either maybe i'm minority in that opinion. AL-lad might might be funky in terms of tolerance or something who knows its a crazy drug

Your post made me nervous as i have a bunch al-lad from 2017 in storage so i tested 450 mics and and they seem fine I dont' think al-lad degrades faster.I don't think the tabs are uneven either maybe i'm minority in that opinion. AL-lad might might be funky in terms of tolerance or something who knows its a crazy drug
I think my tabs are from the last 2017 batch, maybe we have a different one? I trip really infrequently so it's very unlikely that I had a tolerance.

I had a 200ug tab of MiPLA. Took it on a beautiful day in the mountains. It was nice but very mild. Short acting, by around 6h I was back near baseline. This 200ug dose was not double the effect of 100ug, so it does seem to have a shallow dose curve. Always hard to compare when years have elapsed, but I'd put this 200ug dose at about 1.25-1.5x as strong as the 100ug dose.

It doesn't seem so wildly different from other lysergamides that I'd call it a must-do. If anyone has been FOMOing over this rarity, I wouldn't sweat it - it's nice to have in the collection for when you want a nice short easy ride, but I wouldn't rank it as essential.

I'm happy to have this in the quiver for dosing half-tabs at 100ug as it seems perfectly suited for that low-key dose. If I were looking for something spicier I'd reach for AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, or one of the LSD prodrugs. But nice to have a really short acting and easy going lysergamide.

This does seem to be unlikely, as LSM-775 has been reported by all accounts I've read as having an extremely intense bodyload and nausea component. People say it is much more similar to LSA (morning glory seeds in particular) than it is to LSD.
I never saw many reports of LSM775 and think my report here was one of the most comprehensive out there; I took 1000ug (1mg) and yes there was some bodyload and nausea but I wouldn't call it intense let alone extremely so - had many drugs more so in fact I'd say ETH-LAD is worse at high dose for example. It wasn't excellent but well worth trying for novelty. I dunno about MGS - had HBWR once and felt pretty bad for a trip (or at least effects) that was just about perceptible and never bothered again.

I had 200mcg of mipla combined with some Kratom or dck I think at the end of last year. I really liked it, a lot like acid but with shorter duration. Would definitely try it again at this dose level.

This always sounded like nice stuff. Was always quite a bit to pricey for me and never around long, but I was definitely intrigued. I held off hoping that it would become more popular, get a larger production run, and then come down in price, but that didn't happen.