It's been at least 3-4 years since I did nitrous but before then I was pretty obsessed with it as well. Initially for the partying but then for the mind bending psychedelic aspects. As long as you don't believe it then it's fine just see it as another trip. But yeah... a lot of money, once you start them you don't want to stop.Nitrous has become one of my fav psychedelics. I get telepathic messages from entities every time I do it. I will put on some type of media like live-streaming random people or music, and somehow nitrous allows reality to be modified to where the people (that I don’t even know) are speaking about me specifically (in their voice etc) and it’s something related to my life.
What’s weird is sometimes the effect is still going after it wears off.
Sometimes strange thing will happen in sync with me in the environment, like cars honking 3 times then the live streamer bangs their hand on a desk 3 times. Like it’s happening on purpose to prove to me that it’s really happening the way I see it.
I have 50 pages of weird stuff I wrote on whippits, how reality works, I’d do a whippit and get an instant download. It’s weird, it’s like entities will just put thoughts in my mind or they’ll modify my vision and audio to trigger my own thoughts to think of something specific they’re trying yo tell me.
I’m obsessed with the experience and it’s addictive. Spent a lot of money.
I can't even remember the most fucked up experiences as you tend to forget them but I wish I wrote them down, you definitely come to from a balloon and feel like you've learned something important but forget it straight away. I can vaguely remember:
- Hallucinating a ghost/entity walking over my bed as I lied there and I saw/felt the footsteps in the duvet fabric
- My vision splitting in two and turning upside down
- Having an imaginary conversation with my friend only 2 minutes later to be told I was just babbling to him meaningless sentences
- Inanimate objects appearing 'alive' for a couple of minutes and turning towards me from the corner of my vision (like a desk lamp)
- Weird images overlaying on my vision, one was Homer Simpson I think?
- Strange time hallucinations where it feels like I go back in time to a previous nitrous trip months ago... like nested trips
Anyway I stopped because I developed some kind of tolerance to them which seemed permanent even with months of breaks. I wonder if I do them again whether I'll get an effect seeing as it has been so long