• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy PCP Thread

*big willie show off*

My brother used to regularly smoke PCP, crack and DMT on top of shwag weed, said it was the makings of one hell of a ride. Apparently PCP is like a amped up ketamine trip.

I realy need to get my brother to comment to these types of trheads, he's done everything imaginable, though he does goes through bouts of mania in which he walks to the nearist mental hospital for a short detox stay.

drumnbass420 said:
I love pcp! Not as much as a lot of other drugs but I love the mind fuck8o
then please tell more details! how do you consume it? in which dosage? how long does the trip last?

fastandbulbous said:
I just have an issue with being in that dissociative state and still having the ability to walk around and mingle with society. I have yet to find a dose of Ketamine that was too much, I love that mind space, but PCP scares me in that I could still get into that mind state, and still be able to wander around, K renders you incapable of doing that. Very much my concern, esp after having tried it - thankfully at a lowish dose (5mg)

this is precisely the reason I have not tried this compound yet. when i think of some of the things i thought on k, i have to say i was glad i was safely at home and not mingling. at best it might be very embarrassing, at the worst i might put myself or others in considerable danger.

PCP is my favorite drug/psychedelic, as far as dissociatives go, it's way better than ketamine or DXM. I don't know what this "fear of walking around" is about as pcp is absolutely no different than any other dissociative in that regard, u can't walk when ur totally dissociated. The biggest problem with pcp is the fact that it's a ghetto drug and as such it is ghettotized with the most awful cuts imaginable, they actually cut the shit with embalming fluid, starterfluid, and other disgusting chems/solvents and the purity and concentration of each batch is also a mystery unless u get pure crystal pcp which is great. The main thing about dust that gives it a bad name i think is that it gets used by people who have never and would never touch a psychedelic drug yet pcp is probly one of the strongest out there.

It's very similar to dxm, only no matter what dose i take of dust i don't black out, it is very stimulating and i would rate it way better than mdma in terms of sheer euphoria. the hole is very different than dxm, u retaine much more of yer normal self on dxm but pcp is total egodeath, and obliterates everything i know about life as i know it. In this state i've wondered alot about my role in existence, i forget most of what i know about a normal life and think that i've lived in the bizarre state. It sounds scary but i find it liberating and yer just to high to be scared anyway, it's pretty amazing, i feel one with everything in the universe. i feel conected with everyone and sometimes i even get psychic abilities which sounds like i'm full of shit or insane i know, but once in a while it will happen. I also get this ultraintense confidence like i can do anything i set my mind to-"the world is my oyster" as they say, we call it dust invincibility. It's also extremely sexual, more so than anyother drug IMO. i luv the fact that it usually lasts longer than anyother dissociative, i've been in "dustclouds"(just high) from anywhere from a few hours to a few days off one . One of the greatest trips I've had was Ayahuasca and Dust together

toxide said:
PCP is my favorite drug/psychedelic, as far as dissociatives go, it's way better than ketamine or DXM. I don't know what this "fear of walking around" is about as pcp is absolutely no different than any other dissociative in that regard, u can't walk when ur totally dissociated. The biggest problem with pcp is the fact that it's a ghetto drug and as such it is ghettotized with the most awful cuts imaginable, they actually cut the shit with embalming fluid, starterfluid, and other disgusting chems/solvents and the purity and concentration of each batch is also a mystery unless u get pure crystal pcp which is great. The main thing about dust that gives it a bad name i think is that it gets used by people who have never and would never touch a psychedelic drug yet pcp is probly one of the strongest out there.

It's very similar to dxm, only no matter what dose i take of dust i don't black out, it is very stimulating and i would rate it way better than mdma in terms of sheer euphoria. the hole is very different than dxm, u retaine much more of yer normal self on dxm but pcp is total egodeath, and obliterates everything i know about life as i know it. In this state i've wondered alot about my role in existence, i forget most of what i know about a normal life and think that i've lived in the bizarre state. It sounds scary but i find it liberating and yer just to high to be scared anyway, it's pretty amazing, i feel one with everything in the universe. i feel conected with everyone and sometimes i even get psychic abilities which sounds like i'm full of shit or insane i know, but once in a while it will happen. I also get this ultraintense confidence like i can do anything i set my mind to-"the world is my oyster" as they say, we call it dust invincibility. It's also extremely sexual, more so than anyother drug IMO. i luv the fact that it usually lasts longer than anyother dissociative, i've been in "dustclouds"(just high) from anywhere from a few hours to a few days off one . One of the greatest trips I've had was Ayahuasca and Dust together

what cracked out chemist is synthing up PCP only to sell it to the ghettoest dirt bags on the streets? thats my question, where do all these yo' boys get there stash from? not to sound racist but it sounds like alot more money could be made selling it on the hippie tour, NOT on the corner with crack. Iv never come across it other then up in northern virginia/DC/souther MD area around the ghetto.

maybe they are getting it from the latinos as they have connects in mexico, who knows, it could be pharm grade when they get it then they sell it to the balcks who then sell it. I dont know, but I bet a good book could be written about the history of PCP on the streets.

I TOTALLY agree, this is probly one of if not THE biggest mysteries in the drug scene period. I perplexed over this 4 a long time. When "freinds" of mine bring street bottles to raves or on tour they sell out like crazy. It's such a potent and easy drug to make too. Why is it so hard to get amongst the more "enlightened" crowds i will never know. Most of the dealers I know that move it in large quantities are jamaican or west indian or sumthng, it's mostly an american drug but it's origens are as far as i know a complete mystery

From a health point of view, I find this statement from Wikipedia quite worthy of taking into consideration prior to ingesting this drug:

"Although the primary psychoactive effects of the drug only last hours, total elimination from the body is prolonged, typically extending over weeks."

In other words, your liver and kidneys will probably go into overdrive and work hard to remove the toxin that is PCP.

Drunken Submarine

PCP is one of the few drugs I kind of regret taking. mainly because of the hype about holes in your brain, permanent dissociation, etc. but hehe, it was worth it (only had a gram). It's one damned weird drug and I would not call it a psychedelic at all. it is like a combo of alcohol and, I dunno, gasoline? On the up side, it DID make me feel like I was in a (drunken) submarine.

Iv never come across it other then up in northern virginia/DC/souther MD area around the ghetto.
Live right outside of DC, near the Ghetto if you will. Lots of my friends get the stuff like water, hell thats what they call it. Very Available. Usually get the liquid and just dip cigs and smoke em. I havent had a chance to try it yet, still debating. My one friend who does it often frequently describes it as floating while swiming through water, speed wise you seem to move slowly. Sounds crazy.

Last edited:
To the people who can assert that they have had experience with the pure compound: what's the dosage range? Erowid is a bit vague on that as well... what would be a threshold dose?

Last edited:
I totally agree. I wish it was sold as common psychedelics are like LSD and mushrooms. Not on the street with homeless people and crack in Compton who have no business whatsoever taking a strong psychedelic such as phencyclidine.

I wish I could get some PCP to experiment with that wasn't cut with ghetto shit. Also not laced in weed. I might be interested in some good PCP liquid if I ever came across it. Pure crystal I would totally be willing to research with.

And I agree, there should be a book written about it.

I have no idea if mine was cut or not, but it was a white crystal powder, but I can't remember how it smells like enough to describe...kinda chemically I guess. I did a few lines at a time, like 3 to 5 medium sized, .1 g or somethin

I used to smoke cigs dipped in the shit. Came straight from East LA street gangs I still know.

The first thing I remmeber was the ringing in my ears. Like a fucking 10 foot wave.

BAM!

Then it was like the world was ten feet away from me. The first few trips were rather enjoyable.

...then I smoked a whole dipped cig- alone in my lonely apartment on the beach.

I have never been one to put too much faith in faith or god for that matter, but when I was sitting on that toilet in that dark little bathroom, absoluetly crying my eyes out while not understanding why, while on the phone with some girl I persuaded out of some 12 step program to come to my place and smoke some more, I came to the realization that PCP was just not the drug for me. I also felt like I saw god himself. He told me "No!" lol

This shit came in a "port," a dark colored, pharmacutical looking bottle. It smelled like pure hell.

I sure did walk on the dark side of the moon though.

It's fucking amazing.

There is about 1 or 2 legitimate stories about sherm on erowid. Read the one about the guy that goes into the bar with his friends while shermed out.

I'm confused. Are the lot of you saying that PCP is good?? Enlightening??

"Not on the street with homeless people and crack in Compton who have no business whatsoever taking a strong psychedelic such as phencyclidine."
WTF???
Go hit your crackpipe, professor

This is one substance in particular for which it seems its urban legendary status has far eclipsed the reality of its experience. For many, the first experience with phencyclidine will hearken to mind remembrances of the first experience with marijuana upon a D.A.R.E. indoctrinated mind. In other words, PCP is not the incarnation of the demon overlord delivered unto this world to cast open the gates unto the bowels of hell - contrary to popular legend.
It is a drug. A powerfully dissociative drug, which is emphatically not recommended for those not properly prepared, or informed. However, for those individuals, such as myself, who have had, or who are in the midst of a love affair with the dissociative compounds, this one should definitely be up there on your life's little to-do list.
That being said, the majority of the valuable lessons that this particular chemical has the potential to bestow can most likely be acquired far more safely through the use of Ketamine or even dextromethorphan. Individuals who are not die-hard enthusiasts of the dissociative genre, and those who lack the experience and common sense to properly setup an environment conducive to the safe use of a potentially extremely intense psychedelic, should probably stay as far away from this one as possible.
But this is just my opinion.

Havn't really given PCP any thought, but now since reading some threads around Bluelight I really want to get my hands on some and turn into a 800lbs gorrila! ;)