• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psilocybin Mushrooms Thread

i would just do an extraction and then expose it to some mushroom enzymes and have a control psilocybe mushroom that has had the stuff extracted already then expose both to oxygen.

btw
mj your icon thing is sooo trippy
 
getting a psychedelic effect is complicated. I remember me and my mate giving another mate a tab (<those tabs in fact) for the first time, and he got nothing. a month later he had another and saw a pylon breaking apart, swirling around and generally bending all over the place..

it's an odd one for sure. some people (like me) seem very sensitive to hallucinogens, while others don't get much out of them.
 
I've taken muchrooms twice and have never really had true visuals. I've gotten trails on moving items, but have never seen things morph, melt, bubble/boil, or seen open eye visuals. I've only seen something "breathing" once for a few seconds. I become very light sensitive.

I do see/imagine lots of things in my mind though when I have my eyes closed (much like traditional psychedelic art). It would be nice to see some OEV.
 
And in the 1950s, Dr. Sam I Stein, conducted a study of a man who had homosexual tendencies and was able to cure him of his desires by using Panaeolus subbalteatus and Psilocybe caerulescens in a clinical therapeutic setting.

oh boy, huge huge huge can of worms. huge.

let me just say first that shrooming is one of the most sexually liberating experiences i have ever had. mushrooms showed me that we are all one, that gender means almost nothing, & that there is a duality (equally feminine & masculine) in each of us. take from that what you will, what i took from it was that i need to examine my lifestyle, & the childhood programming that has, in my opinion, hindered my ability to perceive people for myself, as opposed to hearing a million voices from the past telling me what to perceive.

in fact, the more i use psychedelics, the more embracing of the "feminine" (if there is such a thing) i become. i know that this is probably because i completely allow this type of transformation to occur, but regardless, this is the direction that mushrooms led me in.

this "sam stein" character sounds like a deplorable person for even participating in -let alone running- such a "study", & i find this to be a perfect example of modern science (& even psychedelics) used for evil.
 
Klonopin will diminish phycadelic effects plus 1.8 grams is a small dose. The seroquel will stop you from tripping for sure. Try 3.5 grams with a 3 day break from kolonopin (if you can dont if your dependant). I wouldent take seroquel for at least a week before tripping personal opinion I dont know the pharmacology about it. hope that helps
^^
beat me 2 it.
 
^Merged in your question bro...:) A lot of drugs need a few cracks at them before they broke upon your head, but I haven't found that with mushrooms. Certainly seroquel and benzo's will dampen a trip on most traditional psychedelics.
 
Fuck Shrooms. These things are only good fresh and go bad way to quik. It seems as if there's just no way for me to possibly storage them right as I can't put them in a fridge or similar devices and glass didn't preserve them enough either. Also dosing with shrooms is rather hard. It's much harder to dose than most RC's that I like to eyeball.

Oh, and I love shrooms :D

I'll just have to eat a lot with some maoi's or something next time :!
 
mushrooms take a long time to lose potency, i'm from cleveland and we have the rockhall and theres mushrooms from the sixties in a display and it says that they have over 75% of there potency.
 
Aeon Psyche said:
Fuck Shrooms. These things are only good fresh and go bad way to quik. It seems as if there's just no way for me to possibly storage them right as I can't put them in a fridge or similar devices and glass didn't preserve them enough either. Also dosing with shrooms is rather hard. It's much harder to dose than most RC's that I like to eyeball.

Oh, and I love shrooms :D

I'll just have to eat a lot with some maoi's or something next time :!

There is a word called "drying".

If you look up the meaning, then you may find a good way to store shrooms.

8)
 
Quite common. I dosed w/some potent mushrooms for the first time in a while (I had a difficult mushroom trip a little more than a year ago, been dosing w/LSD mostly since then) and the euphoria was unbelievable, pure love.
 
feelgoodhit said:
oh boy, huge huge huge can of worms. huge.

let me just say first that shrooming is one of the most sexually liberating experiences i have ever had. mushrooms showed me that we are all one, that gender means almost nothing, & that there is a duality (equally feminine & masculine) in each of us. take from that what you will, what i took from it was that i need to examine my lifestyle, & the childhood programming that has, in my opinion, hindered my ability to perceive people for myself, as opposed to hearing a million voices from the past telling me what to perceive.

in fact, the more i use psychedelics, the more embracing of the "feminine" (if there is such a thing) i become. i know that this is probably because i completely allow this type of transformation to occur, but regardless, this is the direction that mushrooms led me in.

this "sam stein" character sounds like a deplorable person for even participating in -let alone running- such a "study", & i find this to be a perfect example of modern science (& even psychedelics) used for evil.

Hi, feelgoodhit,

That Sam I. Stein was the on of the first published studies on psilocybian mushrooms which made a major medical journal.

The kid asked for help because he felt embarrassed by his sexuality.

At the time in 1958, very few if any at all, psilocybian clinical studies were known. Stein is also the first person to have a bad trip on shrooms. He ate five grams fried of in vitro grown cultivated P. cubensis. He published both papers in 1958. Prior to that, the only psychological studies were published in French journals and a book by Heim and Wasson. Those studies were by Albert Hofmann and his colleagues on their first trips on shrooms in the lab.

Sop do not consider the kid in the study as deplorable. That is rude to say.

IO do not think anyone else ever used shrooms in that manner for a study of possible medical uses. five years later, Leary used psilocybine in many studies at Harvard and at Marsh Chapel and at the Concord State Reformatory in Massachusetts.

mjshroomer

And then Claudio Naranjo did one study in Chile int eh 1960s and later Rick Doblin in the 2005 did a follow up study to Leary's original research, all with positive results. Doblin proved Leary;s research was right on.

And now the John Hopkins study was also proven positive.
 
mjshroomer said:
And do not be taking downers, tranquilizers or anti psychotics-antidepressants with psilocybian containing mushrooms. And that especially includes cough syrups such as DXM. That was meant for the teenage crowd who sometimes likes to huff and puff and drink cough syrups.


This is not good for the shrooms and most definitely not good for you or your body.

mjshroomer

Remember these are serious plant teachers and they do not like those kind of compounds interfering with their magic.

I understand that anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, and chemicals such as DXM would interfere or diminish the mushroom trip. But I wouldn't imagine a light nightly dose of klonopin would do anything to change the effects of a trip that much... you're not taking them at the same time. I take 1.5mg clonazepam every night and still had a fantastic LSD trip recently.
 
^The reason people, including I, think that homosexual study is bullshit is because I don't believe there is anything to be cured from. Frankly, I think its highly insulted, and pretty old, out-dated thinking- thus the people you mentioned, all from a different older era. Its a worthless piece of information.

Anyway, I believe you can mix any drugs with mushrooms if you so choose. There is no rules with these things. I simply don't believe in a semi-Christianlike-deity in a mushroom who will punish you if you approach it unwisely. Thats your brain that will punish you.

I often laugh at the people who are concered with offending plant spirits by boiling, burning, dissoving, extracting them, and yet eat animals.
 
swilow said:
I often laugh at the people who are concered with offending plant spirits by boiling, burning, dissoving, extracting them, and yet eat animals.

absoloutely, thank you so much for saying that.
 
Top