The Big & Dandy Psychedelic Art/Poetry Thread - Round 2

Jesusgreen

Bluelight Crew

Welcome to the Big & Dandy Psychedelic Art/Poetry Thread

xn7uroC.gif

Previous Threads:

Subthreads:

Xorkoth's note:

It seems that you, the posters, would love to have a place to post up your art, poetry, and so forth that is inspired by psychedelic use. Although there are other forums to do that in, I know that you'd primarily like to share them within the PD community, because you don't know the people in those other forums!

However, creating brand new threads for each one is not only annoying, but against the rules, and they will be moderated.

The solution? This thread! Please post up any psychedelic-inspired art you want to share, but only in this thread. That way we can keep the forum less cluttered!

Enjoy!

24.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the last thread was inactive for a long while, it'd be nice to get this one more active - even if you don't think your art is great, it's worth posting it up.

To make it easier for you guys, I'll start <3

A couple of 2C-E inspired pieces of digital art:
nyTpQ.png

xSBJT.jpg

I don't know if this is psychedelic art or art done while on psychedelics.

Agave%2BAmericana%2BVericata_Cochasqui_ncecchi.jpg

07_14_08_Pisac.jpg

repost:
nc_20080729224618_00003.jpg

Already saw your art in the SO thread, not sure if I replied or not but it's some great art man.

Keep sharing some more guys, this thread should be way more active, I know we have some budding artists and poets here, where are you all hiding?

we are condemned to chop, and when we are the best we take the lead, and then glorify ourselves, but then we slacken, and are supplanted to join the rest of the ranks for our shot once again.

A couple of poems I wrote today, no titles.....

Pole position, a starting point in the stars
Never near though seldom far
Often here We raise the bar.
While sitting around we complete the task
When centered in self, Obselete is the mask.
Of interest Of mind Inaptly we find
The Answers Inside of the Image of Time.

Poem 2 :)

The humbling tenacity of raw, unfiltered awareness
To stare you in the eyes, it turns my body to lead.

'Note to Self: When You Taste the bread
Feel the World and then Go Ahead.
Put the Love and the Harmony there
Shower the World with Nurturing Care.'

Sitting exposed to reality, Not always fun
But with Loving Intentions, the Work will get Done.
To come to the other side, so new and free
Released from the burdens that bind thee.

Couple new poems....
1)
One day at a time, what it takes
To carry around the Sun.
Ten miles to walk, Still a Body to Run.

2)
GettingBack Now - Stillness Be
Crystal Reflection, It's You and Me,
Lucid Waters of the Ripened Reality
When I Look At You, Myself I See.

3)All of It at Once

Another Day, Another Casual Glance in the Mirror.
A Little More Comprehensible Each Time
I See the View,
I Understand the Past, And yet there's
Always Something New.

He's a Little Older Each Time I
Pass On Through
One of These Days He'll
Realize He's You.

Crystal Eternity, You Come all at Once
Never to Be Completed,
For Never Did You Begin,
The Time-Go-Round
Does Spin and Spin.
I Catch a Glimpse and Confirm that I'm Him.

Shot out of the Other Side.
I'm Young and Old, I'm New and Tried.
To Be Both Past and What Does Come
Always to Arrive Here, Although This is Where I'm From.

Today's yields......
(Haha, I'll fill this thread by myself if I have to)

Present in the eternal Now.
Different than I wasn't, ever-the
Never the same again again.
Time and time I befriend the end again.
Here from Never, All there forever,
Time and time again, same as its been.
Always I sit with Eternity, always I Am.
Present with Change and
Observing What Can.

People whom cure diseases need art to be inspired by...or food they enjoj etc. We're all a part of the gears making things happen much larger than the perceived-mundanity of our individual actions. :)

I am preping my brain for saving the world and solvong world dilemas by fixing my issues and transcending the obstacles of my conditioning....the art is a by-product of my quest. Without venting my energies through expressive outlets I am less able to truly heal and make sense of my own life...thus, I build momentum to break the veil of Babylon by meditating and practicing my arts, hopefully the arts spilled into the world will help others to develop harmoniously, or inspire others to further the world in a positive fashion. But even if they do not change the world of themselves, I am none-the-less growing as an individual and increasing my means of changing the world by producing them. Maybe somebody else has other means of fixing humanity, but I know I need to be centered and 'healed' myself before being able to truly do all I can for others. :) and so, I shit out art and ideas on this board and into the world as I consume experience which nourishes tomorrows potentials of something more. :)

Some DMT-inspired digital art I made today (if you didn't notice, I kinda just discovered Apophysis ;):

Phoenix
tumblr_ly9l7gW0Ze1qimemxo1_1280.png

Machine Elf
tumblr_ly9rs4YECK1qimemxo1_1280.png

Ayahuasca
tumblr_ly9zkalV5t1qimemxo1_1280.png

The Wizard's Door
tumblr_lya3jkSeAT1qimemxo1_1280.jpg

Had some art planned for today but didn't get what I wanted from it, made those in the mean time though. Tomorrow I shall try again :D

Hey everyone!
I'm a regular over at the Shroomery, but only have a few posts here, but I hope it is okay to share this new blotter art design with you all here at BL. There are no chems on the paper, it is just blotter art I had printed and perforated and I'd be really interested to know your thoughts!

So the design went from this 2 second sketch I drew one day when I had taken LSD and saw someone posting a pic of 25i laid onto yet another famous LSD blotter art print, and thought, the time has come to differentiate blotter -

scan0002.jpg

To this - this is the full 900-hit page (low-rez) perforated on 100% cotton paper it has my website watermark, but it is not on the site yet, in fact the whole site is being re-done, so I am in the process of updating pages and pulling off old photos)

25i-NBOMebook.jpg

Here is a 100-hit sheet cropped out of the above low-rez image

25i-NBOMeSheet.jpg

And just so you can see the individual hexagons better, here are the two hexagons;

Hexagon12.jpg

Hexagon2.jpg

A little tiny bit about the image - there are 8 points of white light on each side of the central triangle, which makes 24 points of light, and a 25th point of white light comes from the direct center of the triangle, in the center of the middle NB/Ohm image - so this keys into the 25 in 25i-NBOMe(I figured doing an image that represents NBOME instead of saying NBOME was cool, so they are NB/Ohms). Obviously the eye, with the 2 "i"'s in the hexagon, and the 25 in the center of the iris of the eye are referencing that it is 25i. There are 3 blue orbs on the sides of the triangle, and the top one dots an "I" at the top of 25i in the central image...

l_e4da616c8471b09f3515df718fc78e70.jpg

This is Henry. He is real. We met on Salvia. He lives in a 2-D dimension. I slid through the stripe of a couch to get to his world. I've also met his mother and seen his city and people on multiple occasions. Just a note he actually has legs not like in my drawing. They speak telepathically hence the small mouths. Their skin is white as can be. He wears a red and white striped shirt with blue pants. everyone has big X's for eyes and black wavey hair. I thought maybe it was just a trip until a friend of mine described these same people in long meditated salvia trips she used to go on. Also, there is a severe diaganol force that goes through their world and separates it from ours. I happened to learn that in theory a 2-D world would be flat and severely diaganol. Anyone else see these folks? Also, anyone else recieve predictions about the futue through salvia? I have a few experiences.

Nice Idea/Thread!

I have a large notebook from 2001/2002 when i started researching RC's. Boy i have 4-5 filled books of pictures/dates/nights/poems/reports... but here is one i can access right now...

2004 is when i wrote this. 2C-P - 18mg

One note sitting on the shelf,
Reflecting distractions, views of the mirror
Everything; it was nobody
Left you broken, Unable to die
Blue tears, rolling down my eye
Illusion, Dont get tricked in the mirrage